PDA

View Full Version : Can't find answers

Bill Lumberg
01-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Sorry for the noob questions, but I can't find the answers after reading many search posts. Help is appreciated.

1. To get a reload bonus, must you have first withdrawn ALL of your funds from the site, and then deposit again? or can you just deposit more? If you have to withdraw all, how long must it be from the day you withdraw to the day you deposit again?

2. Can you see where you are at in clearing a bonus on the site's software or is there somewhere in PT?

Thanks for the help

gila
01-10-2006, 12:07 PM
1. No
2. Depends on the site

Bill Lumberg
01-10-2006, 12:12 PM
So how does on keep track of how many RAKED hands they have played to clear their bonus if you can't look on the site? Is it somewhere in PT? Thanks

groo
01-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Every site that I am familiar with has some method to keep track of your raked hands. Alternatively, you can go into PT under session notes and count them by hand.

aargh57
01-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Not every site has a method of counting hands and some that do have a lag time of 30 minutes or so. If you're playing the crypto sites (which you should if you're into whoring and are playing at least 1/2) their is a crypto counter (do a google search I'm sure you'll find it) that will track your hands while you play. Otherwise do what groo said and use PT to track how many hands you played. You can filter it to count only raked hands.

bulldawgblue
01-10-2006, 01:34 PM
1.) You don't have to withdrawl to take advantage of a reload bonus. Prior withdrawl policies vary from site to site, read each one's Terms and Conditions.

2.) Bonus's do not show up in PT, if they can be viewed by the client varies, contact Customer Service.

Bill Lumberg
01-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks guys.

Ineedaride2
01-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Some sites require you to go to their live chat to find out how many raked hands. Or you can email or call.

aargh57
01-10-2006, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some sites require you to go to their live chat to find out how many raked hands. Or you can email or call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which ones do this that you can't track through PT. I've done about 25+ sites in the BW guide and have yet to come upon a site that I have to call or chat with CS to track my raked hands. Sometimes I've had to call or e-mail them to get my bonus, however.

WordWhiz
01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Betfred is a great bonus for those with a smallish bankroll (100% up to $250, clears at 10x raked). No PT support (Ipoker network), so you have to ask live support for updates on how far you are into it. But the live support there is very good, so it's not a problem.

aargh57
01-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Cool, I'll have to look into that one. Is there much volume there in the mid limits (3/6 or 5/10)?

groo
01-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Just FYI......

With many of the Crypto bonuses going to the 1 raked hand over $1 and .25 raked hands for $.25-.99 I've found that using their new poker point counter to be the easiest way to track raked hands.

Ineedaride2
01-11-2006, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which ones do this that you can't track through PT. I've done about 25+ sites in the BW guide and have yet to come upon a site that I have to call or chat with CS to track my raked hands. Sometimes I've had to call or e-mail them to get my bonus, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's none that you can't track through PT, that I know of.

I meant if you want to get a raked hand count from the pokersite. Personally, I'd prefer not to count up all of my raked hands, and sort them by which ones cleared a whole point, and which ones cleared a 1/4 point, and then do the math.

But that's just me.

aargh57
01-11-2006, 11:31 AM
OK, I see what you mean. I find it easier to just use PT to sort them and do some quick math then dealing with some of the idiots I've come across in CS. One crypto guy didn't believe me that I could track my hands with PT and he claimed to be a computer programmer (I had to bite my tongue from saying "Oh, so you just answer phones for a gambling site because you like people?").

But there are some sites that PT doesn't support. The Action network, True Poker, Boss media network, i poker network, and a bunch of others. I just thought that most of those had a way to track them on the site if you couldn't use PT. I guess in the case of i Poker network I was wrong. (Also, Nines Poker at least has some lag in their point counter so you would have to call them if you wanted an up to the minute count (which they may not be able to give you anyway)).