PDA

View Full Version : HHReview Looking for Beta Testers

garion888
01-10-2006, 05:22 AM
Greetings everyone,

HHReview is about to go into a beta test and I'm looking for some testers. Its working for Party and Stars now so hit up the site and get in on it. Read up and ask about anything you want over at the forum, linky (http://www.feelthepocket.com/phpBB2/).

A Screencap
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9923/hhreviewscreen0qp.jpg

Thanks,
-J

POKhER
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Mind telling us what it does?

Just replays hands with PA stats ?

SamIAm
01-10-2006, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mind telling us what it does?

[/ QUOTE ]From the forum:[ QUOTE ]
This program replays and reviews hand histories from PartyPoker and PokerStars. In addition to replaying hands HHReview also overlays stats on the replayer so you can see the hand exactly as you played it statistics and all!!

Here are the implemented features so far-

-Replays PokerStars and PartyPoker hand histories
-Overlays statistics from Pokertracker Databases directly onto the replayer window
-Autodetects both PostgreSQL and MS Access Pokertracker databases on your machine, all you do is select which ones you want to use.
-Displays Pot Odds directly on the replayer window
-Allows you to export one or more hands from a hand history file in an anonymous format. All the action and statistics you see on your home computer can be sent to your poker buddies/mentors so they can analyze your hands in their entirety.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. I've been looking for a nice way to replay hands with reads. I don't think I'd pay much for such an app, but I'd donate if it was free. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Sam

SlyGuy
01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
What about a way to attach notes to a hand for hand history review of other hands?

SamIAm
01-11-2006, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What about a way to attach notes to a hand for hand history review of other hands?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't follow. What do you mean here?

If you meant "I'd like my Party notes file to come with the history in addition to the PT data" I agree wholeheartedly. If you could add notes in the replayer, that'd be even better.

If you meant something else, I'm confused. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Sam

jba
01-11-2006, 01:12 AM
i think he means

you send your hands for review to a 3rd party

they send it back, with notes attached.

thats my guess.

OP: sent a PM. please reply. i'm the best beta tester ever

garion888
01-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Just to make everything clear I'm conducting the business for the beta at my website so I'm not besmirching resources at this fine establishment. To get in on the beta, register at my forum, click usergroups at the top of the page, click view information next to the "Beta Testers" group. Then click "Join". I can deal with the rest. If you want to beta test please update all the contact information in your profile at my site so I can get in touch when necessary.

garion888 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SlyGuy
01-11-2006, 01:46 AM
This is exactly what I mean. If there was a comment box that you could write notes for each street that could be exported with the HH this would be quite slick.

I was about to write a tool like this. I had all the regex done for stars, absolute and party in C#.

garion888
01-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the suggestion SlyGuy. I'll put it on the list.