PDA

View Full Version : PokerPlex Cashier Bonus Warning

Folding Pete
04-11-2006, 04:19 AM
I'm sure this is old hat to a lot of players but news to me. I was waiting for emails from them to tell me that my $50 bonus had hit my account. Looks like they have gyped me out of previous months bonuses and will do so to other players who don't hit 'cashier'.

Dear Player

Hello and thank you for contacting Players Help regarding your poker reward.

After looking at your account records, I would like to inform you that the reason you have not received any rewards in previous months is due to the fact that you did not click on the Cashier at any time to update the system. On April 1 when you clicked on the Cashier, your raked hand count was updated but all the hands now count towards the April reward. Therefore, as soon as you click on the Cashier, the April reward will be credited to your account. Due to this confusion, you have been credited with a $25 goodwill credit as a loyal customer and we apologise for this inconvenience.

Please remember to click on the Cashier at the end of your gaming session, particularly at the end of the month, to ensure that the system is updated with your raked hands. If you do not click on the Cashier at the end of the month, your raked hands will not count towards the bonus and therefore you will not be credited with the bonus.