PDA

View Full Version : Question about 'Cashout Restricted Bonuses'

Kangar
04-10-2006, 01:29 AM
The new Party bonus received from transferring the PokerNow money is a cashout restricted bonus rather than a release one. The amount I received was $150 and is already in my account.

I assume if my account started with $0, I could still play with this money and if I did happen to lose it, that would be the end of that (I would not owe party $150 at the end of the 10 days).

But what if my account had say $150 already in it, the bonus putting it to $300. Now if I have a $150 downswing and stop playing the bonus and it expires, will Party take away the remaining $150?

Thanks.

WarBus
04-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Cash out restricted bonus: This bonus is added directly to your real money account and can be used to play in specific games as described in the terms and conditions of that particular bonus. To cash out this bonus and/or any winnings derived from its use, you must fulfill certain criteria (release conditions) including, but not limited to, making a deposit and/or playing a specified number raked hands/wagering.

Each cash out restricted bonus will create a restricted balance that can include a) the deposit amount or b) the deposit amount plus table winnings (that resulted from the use of the restricted amount apart from the bonus amount).

Sorry. Posted wrong bonus first time.
Bonus money should be removed if you haven't fulfilled the requirements.