PDA

View Full Version : NFL "Play of the Week" on FIRE, 11-2 since week 7

Waterproof
01-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Not trying to spam so much as to brag... I used to post here, but I can't post links anymore, so I moved on... anyway, wanted to update the board on my season (after the rough start)... hope you are all doing well

Free NFL Pick of the Week @ howtogamble.net:
currently 12-6 for 2005
15-6-1 in 2004

I also have a new blog were I'm 30-16-1 since I started it in week 11 (the online sports bettor)... I noticed I was on all the same sides as Big Al last weekend, so I must be doing something right /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Good Luck all /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Victor
01-10-2006, 02:06 AM
you are likely the best on the board. these morons are too dumb to follow tho.

stickman
01-10-2006, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I noticed I was on all the same sides as Big Al last weekend, so I must be doing something right /images/graemlins/smirk.gif [ QUOTE ]

What a suprise. You post again when he (Big Al) does. Coincidence, I think not. In 2004 your picks were almost all of Big Al's.

OperationVegas
01-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks for posting your impressive record without posting your picks for validation, typical scum.

Easy E
01-10-2006, 12:51 PM
How about you check his website before you get all hostile, wannabe?

CCx
01-10-2006, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I noticed I was on all the same sides as Big Al last weekend

[/ QUOTE ]

So you went .500 - congrats.

craig
01-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Thanks for letting me take my bad mood out on you. I wonder what your new username will be.

I find it strange that someone would have a site in their link that they are promoting and then come on here and be a prick.

I don't think anybody should be a prick, but there is an accepted level of it. An example, is CCX and his homerism with PHI. I find it endearing /images/graemlins/smile.gif , so he can get away with it. Plus, no one complains.

craig

stickman
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
You should have jumped like you promised when the Eagles lost. Your Philly homer picks are piss poor.

CCx
01-10-2006, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your Philly homer picks are piss poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, this year my Eagles picks sucked balls, just like the team... tough to deny that - contributed heavily to my down year in the NFL... no one else is having a down year this year though, so I suck.

It should be noted, however, that I didn't hear much out of you when I was picking them against the advice of your superhero last year though, and I don't hear much out of you when any of my Sixers/Flyers picks win

P.S. Craig /images/graemlins/heart.gif you too

craig
01-10-2006, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should have jumped like you promised when the Eagles lost. Your Philly homer picks are piss poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt CCx is being serious when he says "you went .500".

craig

p.s. I am done defending everybody. You all suck as far as I am concerned and if I woke up tomorrow and heard you all jumped off bridges, everyone of you, I would be ecstatic.

CCx
01-10-2006, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I highly doubt CCx is being serious when he says "you went .500".

[/ QUOTE ]

OP said he was on the same side as Big Al last weekend

Big Al picked Carolina and Jacksonville... that's 1-1

I don't need Sygamel to help me figure out that's .500

[ QUOTE ]
You all suck as far as I am concerned and if I woke up tomorrow and heard you all jumped off bridges, everyone of you, I would be ecstatic.

[/ QUOTE ]

PRICK!!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

craig
01-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Sorry, I thought i was still in my therapy session. I get a lot of people who tell me life isn't worth living, etc... What can I tell them? [censored] jump.

craig

Sluss
01-10-2006, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I thought i was still in my therapy session. I get a lot of people who tell me life isn't worth living, etc... What can I tell them? [censored] jump

[/ QUOTE ]

People want to kill themselves in San Diego. [censored] them. Let them [censored] ing jump.

craig
01-10-2006, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I thought i was still in my therapy session. I get a lot of people who tell me life isn't worth living, etc... What can I tell them? [censored] jump

[/ QUOTE ]

People want to kill themselves in San Diego. [censored] them. Let them [censored] ing jump.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was basically my point. Then again, I no longer have my license.

craig

Caldarooni
01-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I can see the ocean from my couch. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Waterproof
01-10-2006, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are likely the best on the board. these morons are too dumb to follow tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Thanks brother.

There’s some good cappers here... some morons too...

I think I’d be close to (or the one any only) best of the board if I still posted here like I used too. Maybe if the mods let me post links next year (only 1 a week like I did in 04), I’ll come back to claim the title

I think I’m one of the few who posts his record too... I talk sh!t, but I can back it up /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BLOG (http://onlinesportsbettor.blogspot.com/)
Football: 30-16-1 since week 11, 3-2 last week

SITE (http://www.howtogamble.net/free_pick.htm)
12-6 since week 1

Good Luck /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Easy E
01-10-2006, 07:32 PM
[quote Maybe if the mods let me post links next year (only 1 a week like I did in 04), I’ll come back to claim the title

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak excuse! Put the address in your location, post without the body links and show us in the 3+1 next year! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Waterproof
01-11-2006, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Weak excuse! Put the address in your location , post without the body links and show us in the 3+1 next year! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea! I never thought of that... okay, I'll quit F***ing around and play the 3+1 next year. Not my betting style, but I'll play /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Waterproof
01-11-2006, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Put the address in your location

[/ QUOTE ]

No good. I just got an email saying some mod named astroglide deleted the address from my location...

What the hell happened to this place? It was better a year or two ago...

craig
01-11-2006, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Put the address in your location

[/ QUOTE ]

No good. I just got an email saying some mod named astroglide deleted the address from my location...

What the hell happened to this place? It was better a year or two ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

We aren't allowed to let commercial websites in the location field; though you can have it in your profile. I was going to let it slip, since you are "one of us" and have been here for a while. But, the problem is, that if I let you do it, then I have to let everybody and I don't want to do that. Either way, I was not responsible for him changing the location, but fully understand why he did.

craig