PDA

View Full Version : need some info on Prima network.

MycroftX
04-08-2006, 07:31 PM
I intend to clear the sign up bonuses at River Belle, and bet 365.

Has anyone personally had any trouble with River Belle or Bet365?

I was looking through the other skins (that dont scare me) at Prima.com, but I feel like I'm missing one more that's 5 or 7X.

And also do these 2 sites or other Prima skins have decent reloads?

Thanks!

Davey
04-08-2006, 07:34 PM
There were some problems with people getting paid the bonuses at Bet365. Search old threads here from Jan forward. Ill see if I can find something.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post4594617 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4594617&an=0&page=0#Post 4594617)

Couple links to other threads in there too.

MycroftX
04-08-2006, 07:50 PM
thnx Davey, I think I'll just skip bet365. I dont need a $100 bonus that bad.

Are there any good Prima skins? River Belle is ok right?

hotsauce615
04-08-2006, 07:57 PM
that bonus on riverbelle didn't clear as fast as I was led to believe it did.

Ted Metro
04-08-2006, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that bonus on riverbelle didn't clear as fast as I was led to believe it did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played at the $50 NL tables, and it cleared easily for me. I also had zero problems receiving the bonus and zero problems with my cash out. It was a great experience for me at RiverBelle.

jkd
04-09-2006, 11:02 AM
875 raked hands are required to get the 125$ bonus at Riverbelle. I had no trouble. My bonus was in my account the day after I cleared it. I also had no problem with Golden Riveria, although you must email support to get your bonus there. It's a 5X 100% up to 50$. I also just cleared Wild Jack Poker's bonus. It's 5X 100% up to 50$. All these bonuses clear relatively quickly. I should mention that others have had a problem withdrawing from Prima sites. Just withdraw less than 500$ at a time, and maybe do a little bit of cover play after the bonus clears, and you should have no problems. Prima is not really big on reloads though. Check out bonuswhores for info.

The games at Prima are much tighter than typical low limit games (avg. VP$ 20, PFR 8), but the players are still quite bad /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jkd

IggyWH
04-09-2006, 01:08 PM
I've been hitting up the Prima sites lately. Started with the PSO ones and now worked my way to the ECD ones. After all the promotions are done with, I'll start on doing just the bonuses.

So far, I haven't had any problems cashing out. I have sent each documents right after I place a cashout though to make sure there isn't a problem.

I also have many stats on $50 & $100 NL that I can give you some figures :

<u>$100NL Full</u>
1580 hands played
845 raked at least 25 cents
$0.067 average personal rake per hand (not per raked hand)

<u>$50NL Full</u>
2861 hands played
1012 raked at least 25 cents
$0.0335 average personal rake per hand (not per raked hand)

$100NL full games are sometimes hard to find. I was able to 4-table these Friday afternoon though and 3-table Saturday afternoon/night. There are always at least a couple $50NL full tables running no matter what time you are on.

Personally, I think for the most part, the players are horrible. I have loved Prima since I really started playing on them over the last couple days (Aztec, Poker Rewards &amp; Poker Metro).