PDA

View Full Version : Poker Rewards Question

IggyWH
04-08-2006, 02:20 AM
I just did the Poker Rewards offer through PSO. When I originally deposited, I did it for $500, giving me the full $200 bonus. It clears in 2000 raked hands though and even though I have loved Prima lately, I have many other fish to fry and don't want to finish the signup bonus.

I noticed that they have a reload that started today. I had to redeposit a $100 to top off my tables I was playing at today. So, I guess that deposit would count as a deposit towards the reload bonus.

In my rewards account, it says I can change promotions. I can switch my active promotion from the signup bonus to the reload bonus.

My question is, if I do this, will the raked hands I played today count towards the reload? When I went to do it myself, it gives the warning that you'll lose your raked hands towards the active promotion (the signup bonus for me). Figured I'd better get an answer before doing anything.

I emailed support, but I thought maybe someone here has gone through the same type of thing and can answer my question.

sg23
04-08-2006, 05:25 AM
when i began the reload promo there was some scary language about changing promos that would lead me to believe you might forfeit the signup by selecting the reload. dunno for sure though.

as you might have seen in the other thread, there's an issue with the max bonus not showing up correctly right now, and you have until the 22nd to do both so why not grind out some hands?

IggyWH
04-08-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm a NL player and it's hard enough to find 5 tables between .25/.50 & .50/1 games. Add in it's a bitch to get raked hands at those levels. I played 800 & 1150 respectfully of the above games yesterday and got just over 750 raked hands.

I don't see it as worth my time.