PDA

View Full Version : I think I finished my bodog bonus

RikaKazak
04-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I deposited some money into my bodog account, and I think I cleared the required points for the 10% bonus. How do people handle this, just withdraw and see if it gets approved? Or do they email support?

(I just don't want to cash out, and have the money get frozen and have to deal with a big headache, so thought I would ask first)

FUJItheFISH
04-07-2006, 03:16 PM
just email support they reply quickly.

bpb
04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Support is very helpful at Bodog. Ask them.

It's easier to just note your current point total when you deposit, and jot down your target to clear the bonus. If this was your first deposit, I think they start you off with 50 points (which don't count towards clearing the bonus)

tehox
04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
email support

Or cash out, they will send you an email if the bonus is not cleared, and give you the option of canceling the transaction.

DonkeyKongThe3rd
04-07-2006, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
email support

Or cash out, they will send you an email if the bonus is not cleared, and give you the option of canceling the transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I tried to withdraw last week and told me I'm not done clearing my bonus yet. I then e-mailed back asking if they could tell me how many more points I need (or how much more $$$ I need to wager on sports) and they gave me the exact figure. Pretty competent customer support I would say.

RikaKazak
04-07-2006, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
email support

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I tried to withdraw last week and told me I'm not done clearing my bonus yet. I then e-mailed back asking if they could tell me how many more points I need (or how much more $$$ I need to wager on sports) and they gave me the exact figure. Pretty competent customer support I would say.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool guys, thanks

I emailed them, I guess i'm used to dikshit at party

bigalt
04-07-2006, 03:34 PM
i think you can also bring up your points history since you last deposited if you know the date

MycroftX
04-07-2006, 04:45 PM
When you do acquire enough points, it automatically releases your pending bonus. You don't have to Email them or any of that jazz.

WiSeIVIaN
04-07-2006, 05:44 PM
At bodog you don't have "pending" bonus since they give you the bonus money up front.

MycroftX
04-07-2006, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At bodog you don't have "pending" bonus since they give you the bonus money up front.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right I totally spaced on that, my B, it's been a long time since I've played there.

Now that they patched and you can multi-table in multiple windows I might though.

SoloAJ
04-07-2006, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right I totally spaced on that, my B, it's been a long time since I've played there.

Now that they patched and you can multi-table in multiple windows I might though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is misleading. yes they give you the bonus up front...but if you try to cashout without getting the requirements they take it away....

wmspringer
04-07-2006, 10:24 PM
I just count the number of tournaments listed in the history window and see if the fees add up to the bonus /images/graemlins/grin.gif