PDA

View Full Version : Empire Reload- APRILRELOAD- exp. 4/10

Davey
04-07-2006, 01:52 AM
The 40% Deposit Bonus will ONLY be applied on your first deposit made between 00:00 AM ET on March 29, 2006 and 23:59 ET on April 10, 2006. You must use the bonus code "APRIL06RELOAD" on the Deposit Screen where you enter the amount of the deposit.

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to TEN (10) times the Bonus Amount within SEVEN (7) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/bonus_aprilreload.html

Barrin6
04-07-2006, 01:56 AM
Doesn't say the max? Does anyone know?

froggy527
04-07-2006, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

Davey
04-07-2006, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't say the max? Does anyone know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old thread said it was $200. Forgot to put that in.

warsaw
04-07-2006, 02:14 AM
I got nothing, but I've withdrawn from Party recently. It was worth a try though.

Davey
04-07-2006, 02:20 AM
I just deposited too...nothing. That sucks. Gonna email and find out.

TheProbst
04-07-2006, 02:21 AM
I got nothing also, just emailed.

krazyace5
04-07-2006, 02:23 AM
This code is the same as they just had for the reload bonus that ended on the 1st. I think they forgot to update the code, maybe it is just aprilreload
When you click on the link that is the code in bold.

thing85
04-07-2006, 02:28 AM
I tried 2 separate deposits with both bonus codes and got nothing. Let's see what support has to say about this...

SkandarAkbar
04-07-2006, 02:50 AM
same problem here.
deposited, no bonus.
have not cashed from Party in a while.
sent email.

SkandarAkbar
04-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are facing technical difficulties in adding up the bonus in question. However
we have escalated this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. We would also
keep an account of the number of raked hands you have played from the time of
deposit and will consider those raked hands towards your bonus.

LMAO. They are officially part of Party now, just keep playing and we'll keep track, don't worry just keep playing. All you have to do is just keep playing, you'll get your money but you should just keep playing. Classic.

thing85
04-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Got the same response.

SoloAJ
04-07-2006, 09:36 AM
So..I didn't do the last reload they did. But now that they are part of Party again I might do this one....

Should I expect a problem in your estimation? or is the problem linked with doing the last bonus and/or cashing out of party.

Tuomash
04-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Wow, earlier my Empire account balance was 0.65, now it is 0.00. BUT, my play money balance is 5000.65. Well done! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thing85
04-07-2006, 10:46 AM
I went ahead and started clearing the bonus even though they aren't tracking it on the site itself. Can someone confirm that this was indeed a 40% up to $200 bonus? That's what I deposited for, but it's hard to check that I'm indeed clearing that. I don't want to play 2000 raked hands for "nothing." (I'd rather be play Party otherwise, to rack up Party Points).

krazyace5
04-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Are you sure its not the original reload from last weekend and they just decided to extend it?

PennDisc
04-07-2006, 10:51 AM
pretty [censored] of them to extend it and give 10 days to clear after many of us let our 3 days expire.

r0uJe
04-07-2006, 11:28 AM
so if you did Empire's last reload, that means you can't do this one, correct?

grouchie
04-07-2006, 11:33 AM
I would love for this to be a new reload and to beable to do it.
However, I am going to wait until someone reports it as working before I jump into it.

Last thing I want is for them to tell me "you allready did it, you cannot clear it again"

MycroftX
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
I did the reload before they moved, when I log in now I see no pop-up, or bonus offer.

CappyAA
04-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah I logged into Empire to check this out and I had no bonus offers. I also cleared the prior bonus last week though. Does this have any affect on this?

P Chippa
04-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Is empire still coughing up the Royal Flush Club bonus every month, or is that a dead issue?

Davey
04-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Royal Flush Club bonus is dead. The website says they are working with Party on something.

Im pretty sure this bonus was just extended, I dont think it is brand new. The link says the bonus started on the 29th. If you did it the first time, you shouldnt be able to do it again.

I didnt even get a response back from them yet, you guys got one a while ago, whack.

SkandarAkbar
04-07-2006, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correct. this is just the old reload extended with new terms lol.

metsandfinsfan
04-07-2006, 06:18 PM
so it is the same network now??? What if you have accts at both now?

Davey
04-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Empire is the same as Party now. It does not matter if you have accounts at both. You can play on either. Both cannot be open at the same time, the client doesnt allow you to do it.

Im still waiting on a response from Empire though about this bonus. Emailed them a few times and haven't even got some form response yet.

SlowStroke
04-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Is this bonus code working?

I read every post in this thread, and it looks like it didn't work for anyone.

Is there anyone out there who had success with this?

Davey
04-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Pretty sure no one can get this to work. I still havent heard from them either. Im to lazy to actually call so Im just waiting until they email back.

boracay
04-07-2006, 10:46 PM
damn. have just made a cashout from empire. do you think i will get it anyway? at their T&C they say
[ QUOTE ]
If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus

[/ QUOTE ]
but i made a cashout from my empirepoker.com not partypoker.com. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

smartalecc5
04-07-2006, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, earlier my Empire account balance was 0.65, now it is 0.00. BUT, my play money balance is 5000.65. Well done! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's highway robbery!

Davey
04-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Dear David,

We are facing technical difficulties in adding up the bonus in question. However we have escalated
this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. We would also keep an account of the number of raked
hands you have played from the time of deposit and will consider those raked hands towards your
bonus.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pradeep
Poker Customer Care
------------------------------------------------------

WarBus
04-08-2006, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear David,

We are facing technical difficulties in adding up the bonus in question. However we have escalated
this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. We would also keep an account of the number of raked
hands you have played from the time of deposit and will consider those raked hands towards your
bonus.

Pradeep
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

I received the same email.

thing85
04-08-2006, 02:31 AM
It looks like they are still tracking the raked hands correctly. After emailing them about it...
------------------------------
Dear Player,

Please be rest assured that the bonus will be appropriately credited to your account. You are required to play 2000 raked hands by 14 Apr-2006. You have already played 511 raked hands so far. Once you finish playing the remaining raked hands, the bonus will be directly credited to your real money balance.

To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit) where a rake is taken. The buy-in' for tournaments does not contribute to your accumulated raked hands. / Wagered amount is the total amount of bets placed.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Ziauddin
Poker Customer Care
--------------------------------

IggyWH
04-08-2006, 02:34 AM
thing85,

Did you do the Empire bonus just recently before the software upgrade?

1p0kerboy
04-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Did they fix this thing yet?

dibbs
04-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I didnt do the recent Empire bonus, just tried this now, no bonus is showing up in my bonus section.

Davey
04-08-2006, 05:51 PM
No bonus showing up but they are counting the raked hands.I havent started yet but I probally will later tonight. I didnt really want to finish right away if the bonus wasnt going to be credited when I finished but the email above says it will be.

thing85
04-08-2006, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thing85,

Did you do the Empire bonus just recently before the software upgrade?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, after.

Pokerfan8
04-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Receive reply Email:

Dear Chen,

I understand that you have not received the APRIL06RELOAD bonus on $500
deposit made on 8th April 2006. Your query has been escalated to the
department concerned for investigation. Please allow us 24 hours to look
into the matter.

In the meantime should you have any further queries please do not
hesitate to contact us.

I appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Syeda
EmpirePoker Customer Care

wmspringer
04-08-2006, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt do the recent Empire bonus, just tried this now, no bonus is showing up in my bonus section.

[/ QUOTE ]

getmoney111
04-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Dear Ben,

I have checked your account and see that you have made a deposit of $500 on 8th April 2006 and have not used the bonus code while making the deposit. This is the reason the bonus is not issued to your account.

In order to receive a bonus we expect our players to make a deposit during the validity period and use the bonus code while making the deposits.

Syeda

(btw I did use the bonus code, I'm not a noob lol. Well Guess I'll do it again and re-email them. :/)

TomBrooks
04-08-2006, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]correct. this is just the old reload extended with new terms lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what it looks like to me also. I did the last APRIL06RELOAD and I am not showing any popups now. Also, I deposited for the last reload on March 31, and this offer states it's only good for the first deposit between March 29 and April 10.

sm1030
04-09-2006, 12:16 AM
anyone have this bonus show up yet?
i was going to wait until someone had it show up but from the emails that cs has been sending you guys i think its a safe bet to proceed.

SlowStroke
04-09-2006, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
we have escalated this issue and hope to have it resolved soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Pitiful, just totally and completely pitiful.

Party (Empire) software and support sucks so bad, I really hate to play there.

But a $200 bonus is so superior to earning PokerStars FPPs that I have no choice.

I'll be reloading Monday morning - let the grinding begin....

godofgamblers
04-09-2006, 01:47 AM
You think calling/emailing Party support would work? Empire hasnt responded to [censored]

froggy527
04-09-2006, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You think calling/emailing Party support would work? Empire hasnt responded to [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet they are swamped with questions about this
allready. I'm hoping they have this fixed before
the deposite deadline. I can wait another day or so!

thing85
04-09-2006, 02:35 AM
As much of a pain in the ass as this is, I think it's safe to deposit with the correct code (if you haven't recently withdrawn and you didn't do the original reload) and play the required raked hands. While Party is known to screw these things up, they're also known to still compensate players when they make an error.

godofgamblers
04-09-2006, 03:13 AM
Are you allowed to deposit and withdraw? I deposited without withdrawing, but then withdrew from Party about 2 days later since I didn't get any email back. The money in Empire is still there, though.

TheProbst
04-09-2006, 05:01 AM
I just finished the required amount of hands and emailed empire. They replied:

Dear Player,

With reference to your email, due to the technical problem from our end the bonus is not reflecting in the bonus account. We have escalated this issue to our technical department. Please contact us after 48 hours to get bonus added to your account.

The raked hands that you have played will be counted towards the bonus release. We have complete data for the raked hands you play at our tables.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding.

Swapna
Poker Customer Care

tufat23
04-09-2006, 05:26 AM
i put in my claim and got...

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,

We confirm that your enquiry is being investigated.

You will receive a response within the next 24-48 hours. In the meantime should
you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

VandhanaS
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

getmoney111
04-09-2006, 06:45 AM
I got the same message as tufat23. (poster above me)

Dear Player,

VandhanaS
Poker Customer Care

Mike Moon
04-09-2006, 09:41 AM
seems they accidently hit the repeat button...

In answer for why I could not see my bonus under 'bonus details', I got the following answer:
>
>I understand your concern, however, for a bonus to be issued you must input
>the bonus code at the time of the deposit. I see that you did not use the
>bonus code while making a deposit.
>
>On this occasion I am unable to issue the bonus as the correct procedure
>was not followed.
>
>Generally, the bonus is automatically awarded by the system once a correct
>code has been used.
>
>Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
>HimaG
>Poker Customer Care

?

After some protesting got the following mail:

VandhanaS
Poker Customer Care

Nothing surprises me, will be thrilling to see what their final answer will be.

/Mike

midwestkc
04-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Is this one account specific? I got the E-mail about the first one, but haven't got one for this, and I just logged into Empire and I have no bonus offers in there either.

sm1030
04-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Still no luck for me in getting the bonus.
Just the email saying don't worry wait 48 hours so i'm plowing through the raked hands.

I think their software is messed up; when I do look at my account info and try to look at the bonus it just takes me to the Empire web page to login and then that doesn't work so I don't know what those idiots are doing

boomshay
04-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Dear Player,
>
>Thank you for contacting us.
>
>We extremely sorry to inform you, that we will not be able to issue the bonus to your account, due to some technical problems.
>
>We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
>
>Please write back to us after 48 hours, for further assistance in this regard.
>
>
>Regards,
>
>John
>Poker Customer Care

that'll just piss you off ehh? i played like 2k hands last night lol.... anything i can do ya think?

thing85
04-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Keep bugging them. You might eventually come across a CS rep who will give you the bonus.

bosoxfan
04-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Is there a phone number for empire? they won't reply to my e-mails.

Mike Moon
04-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Donīt think so, not sure, I just tried. Did not have any popup. See if I get anything. Itīs not the end of the world...

gasoltub
04-09-2006, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Ben,

I have checked your account and see that you have made a deposit of $500 on 8th April 2006 and have not used the bonus code while making the deposit. This is the reason the bonus is not issued to your account.

In order to receive a bonus we expect our players to make a deposit during the validity period and use the bonus code while making the deposits.

Syeda

(btw I did use the bonus code, I'm not a noob lol. Well Guess I'll do it again and re-email them. :/)

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same reply:
[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxxxx,

I have checked your account and see that you have made a deposit of $1000 on 8th April 2006 and have not used the bonus code while making the deposit. This is the reason the bonus is not issued to your account.

Syeda

[/ QUOTE ]

So I sent this:
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

That is not correct. I deposited and used the bonus code APRIL06RELOAD. Is that not the correct code?

regards
xxxxx

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though I'm 100% sure I entered the code in the first deposit I made another deposit with the same code just to be 100.63% sure. Then I sent another email:
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

I just made another deposit and used the APRIL06RELOAD code, and there is still no bonus in my bonus account.
There is absolutely no way that I missed to fill out the bonus code field in the form. The code was in the field. And still no bonus. Please add the bonus to my account.

regards
xxxxx

[/ QUOTE ]

Today I received another mail:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxxxx,

We apologize for the incorrect information given in the previous email. We see that you have made a deposit and have used the bonus code 'APRIL06RELOAD'.

However, due to the technical problem from our end the bonus is not reflecting in the bonus account. We have escalated this issue to our technical department. Please contact us after 48 hours to get bonus added to your account.

We suggest that you continue playing at our tables and accumulate the raked hands; these raked hands will be counted towards the bonus release. We have complete data for the raked hands you play at our tables.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding.

Madhavi
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

Partygaming has great support.
And by great I mean terrible.
Water is wet.
It's hot on the sun.

wmspringer
04-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Same here, except they didn't even tell me that much; they just said it's "being investigated"

cmstaab
04-09-2006, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,
>
>
>We extremely sorry to inform you, that we will not be able to issue the bonus to your account, due to some technical problems.
>
>
>
>
>Regards,
>
>John
>Poker Customer Care

that'll just piss you off ehh? i played like 2k hands last night lol.... anything i can do ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

This worries me a little... did you happen to do this bonus previously before they extended it and changed the terms?

Str8Fish
04-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Looks like I'm pulling out of Empire...

Dear Matt,

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to add the bonus to your account at this point of time.

However, this issue has been escalated to the concerned department and will be looked into.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding the same and also appreciate your patience.

Maria
Poker Customer Care

--Original Message-
Date: 2006-04-09 16:32
To: info@empirepoker.com
Subject: APRIL06RELOAD?[#4966572]

Hi,

I e-mailed about this before and someone said they were looking into
the matter but I never received a followup e-mail.

I was wondering if I am working toward this bonus or not. It does not
come up in my account. Also, how far into the bonus am I?

Thank you,
Matt

MikeLowry
04-09-2006, 06:56 PM
I do not see a message anywhere on their website or when I log in. If I deposit and use the code I still should be ok, right?

metsandfinsfan
04-09-2006, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do not see a message anywhere on their website or when I log in. If I deposit and use the code I still should be ok, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO

Cry Me A River
04-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Great, Empire's been absorbed by Party for less than a week and already it's a cluster [censored]. Why would we expect any less?

FWIW, I haven't been able to get into the "My Account" section of the webpage all day. It just goes to the opening page, regardless. So maybe they're actually working on fixing it.

Just checked, I can get into My Account now, however I can't get into the New Bonus Offers section. So maybe it will actually be fixed tomorrow.

boomshay
04-09-2006, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Regards,
>
>John
>Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

This worries me a little... did you happen to do this bonus previously before they extended it and changed the terms?

[/ QUOTE ]

no i never cleared the bonus... i hated emp it was a rock garden till they joined with party tables again, then i decided it was worth it.... but yea i'm gonna keep bugging them i guess... hopefully i'll get it

tufat23
04-09-2006, 07:50 PM
you think they're gonna give this?

there must be thousands of bonus whores emailing for this bonus, when we'd all be playing on party anyway.

still got my fingers crossed though

1huskerfan
04-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I don't think it matters whether or not you ever CLEARED the previous bonus. If you made a deposit on or after 3/29, with or without the code, that is the only deposit the bonus can be applied to.

yskhyr
04-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Anyone think it's a problem if this reload thingie was also my first (real moey) deposit on a pretty old Empire account?

KSOT
04-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I hope this is resolved by tomorrow, cause I was putting off depositing until then.

not_da_nizzles
04-09-2006, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone think it's a problem if this reload thingie was also my first (real moey) deposit on a pretty old Empire account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in nearly the same boat ... I pulled everything out of Empire when they split. Since they're rejoining Party and they're offering a bonus I thought that I might make a deposit. I think I'm exactly the type of person that they're targetting with this offer and yet I'm reluctant to make a deposit since no one has gotten a straight answer from them about the bonus. Well done Empire/Party.

mj

tufat23
04-09-2006, 11:38 PM
maybe it was just a ploy to make all the bonus whores deposit and steal out interest

sm1030
04-10-2006, 12:30 AM
if thats the case..they got me.
i think they are going to honor it myself.
its advertised on a web page. their only out is if you did the first one

thing85
04-10-2006, 01:21 AM
I agree. I've only played 1000 raked hands so far, but I intend on completing it and collecting the $200 from them.

godofgamblers
04-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Did anyone play through the 2k hands and email for it yet?

godofgamblers
04-10-2006, 01:51 AM
And does anyone happen to know/theorize if the 7 days will be from the time of your deposit, or will it be from the time they officially issue it? 7 days for 2k hands isnt much time when I've spent 3 of those days waiting for a response already...

thing85
04-10-2006, 02:15 AM
7 days from date of deposit (if this is the same as any Party reload, which I figure it to be).

TheProbst
04-10-2006, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone play through the 2k hands and email for it yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did and the email they sent me is posted a few replies back. Basically they told me to email them again in 48 hours and they would credit my account.

MikeLowry
04-10-2006, 09:14 AM
I only got two responses from this email when I put it in a separate thread so I'll put it on here and see if anyone else got the same reply.

Dear Mike,

In response to your e-mail, we do not have any bonus promotions as of now. However, we will certainly inform you if any is introduced.

Probin
Poker Customer Care

Whats up with that? I emailed them back with the link to the bonus T&C but, they have not replied.

-ML

drtofu66
04-10-2006, 11:52 AM
This is what I wrote to them:

Subject: 'APRILRELOAD' or 'APRIL06RELOAD'

The webpage that posts this reload is confusing. Is the bonus code
APRIL06RELOAD or APRILRELOAD (without the 06).

Which code should I enter to get this bonus?

Thanks

This is what they wrote back to me:

Dear TwoPlusTwoer,

APRIL06RELOAD is the bonus code that has to be used at the time of making
the deposit for the April reload bonus.

Jimmy
Poker Customer Care

I may deposit for this tonight and start clearing once people report getting paid.

Or I may just skip it entirely.

Riddick
04-10-2006, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I may deposit for this tonight and start clearing once people report getting paid.

Or I may just skip it entirely

[/ QUOTE ]

Cry Me A River
04-10-2006, 02:21 PM
emailed them again this morning (I didn't do the original bonus). This was my third email, I deposited for the bonus late Thursday night.

The reply:

We are aware that the April reload bonus is not being issued and we have already escalated to the department concerned. They are working on it and this would be resolved as soon as possible.

We apologize for the delay and we thank you for your patience in this regard.

DeuceHigh80
04-10-2006, 04:41 PM
I emailed them for the first time this morning:

[ QUOTE ]

I received an e-mail about an april reload bonus -- in the e-mail it indicates the last day to deposit was April 1st.

However the link in the e-mail indicates that April 10th is the last day to deposit:

http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/bonus_aprilreload.html

Is this still an active offer?

[/ QUOTE ]

and just got this in reply:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,

I am very sorry to inform you that "APRIL06RELOAD" bonus promotion in no longer valid. This promotion had strict system level constraints which I will not be able to manipulate even if I wish to.

Thank you for you co-operation in this regards.

Arjit

[/ QUOTE ]

billyb
04-10-2006, 04:57 PM
here is what I got

Dear Billy,

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to add the bonus to your account at the moment.

However, this issue has been escalated to the concerned department and will be looked into.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding the same and also appreciate your patience.

Maria
Poker Customer Care

nofoldsplz
04-11-2006, 05:11 AM
My reply was:

Dear *****,

We do not have any bonus promotions available right now. The APRIL06RELOAD bonus
was valid for deposits made before April 1st only.

Be assured that as soon as new offers are introduced, you will be intimated
either by email or a login pop-up.

In the meantime, our $50 Tell-a-Friend bonus is always available (subject to
restrictions). For more information, check the following link:

http://www.empirepoker.com/tell_a_friend/index.html

Nazia

Canard
04-11-2006, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The APRIL06RELOAD bonus
was valid for deposits made before April 1st only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clue is in the name, obviously /images/graemlins/confused.gif

thing85
04-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Well, looks like I finally got the official bonus notice AND I see the bonus in my bonus account.
---------------------------------------
Dear Player,

You have been awarded a bonus amount of $200 and the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to play 2000 raked hands raked hands and the bonus amount will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus offer expires on 18-APR-06 EST. Hence, you have to play these hands by 18-APR-06 EST. If the above conditions are not met, your bonus will expire. For details and disclaimer click http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/cashout_restriction.htm.

Do check the latest promotions by visiting our monthly events calendar.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.
EXCLUSIVE for our VIP Players Club.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager

getmoney111
04-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Good to see someone has been credited with the bonus.

thing85
04-11-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm happy about that, but not going to be happy if the 1000 raked hands I've already played don't count (after they sent me an email specifically stating the amount of raked hands I had played towards the bonus).

arardor
04-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Be happy that they respond to your email. I haven't gotten a response at all in two attempts.

sm1030
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Looks like they have corrected it.

Dear 2+2er,

You have been awarded a bonus amount of $200 and the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to play 2000 raked hands raked hands and the bonus amount will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus offer expires on 18-APR-06 EST. Hence, you have to play these hands by 18-APR-06 EST. If the above conditions are not met, your bonus will expire. For details and disclaimer click http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/cashout_restriction.htm.

Do check the latest promotions by visiting our monthly events calendar.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.
EXCLUSIVE for our VIP Players Club.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com
www.empirepoker.com (http://www.empirepoker.com)

NOTE: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent or representing "EmpirePoker.com".If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately. Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Davey
04-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Blah. You guys suck. I cleared the bonus last night and sent them an email. They replied back that it was forwarded blah blah and contact them in 72 hours. Good news is Im up $251 playing 9 tables of 1/2. Took a little over 6 hours to clear, about 3000 hands.

Stosh
04-11-2006, 02:54 PM
A pending bonus of $200 now shows in "My Account". Unfortunately it says I still have 2,000 hands to play. In reality, I should only have somewhere around 100 more raked hands to go. I just sent CS an email asking for this to be corrected. Has this heppened with anyone else? 'Stosh

PSW
04-11-2006, 03:08 PM
yes, I am assuming that they won't honor previous ranked hands as they have given us a fresh 7 days.

psw

arardor
04-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Are they fixing it without notifying or responding to emails? I am confused why I can't even get a kiss my butt reply of some kind.

SkandarAkbar
04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A pending bonus of $200 now shows in "My Account". Unfortunately it says I still have 2,000 hands to play. In reality, I should only have somewhere around 100 more raked hands to go. I just sent CS an email asking for this to be corrected. Has this heppened with anyone else? 'Stosh

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting a reply. I was told to keep playing and be assured the hands were being counted. It now seems that was a bad idea lol. I really don't care I'm up pretty well but it would be nice to get some consistency in the instructions.

Stosh
04-11-2006, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting a reply. I was told to keep playing and be assured the hands were being counted. It now seems that was a bad idea lol. I really don't care I'm up pretty well but it would be nice to get some consistency in the instructions.

[/ QUOTE ]

They better honor the hands I already played. They said they would. I'm going to be pretty pissed if they do not. 'Stosh

TheProbst
04-11-2006, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They better honor the hands I already played. They said they would. I'm going to be pretty pissed if they do not. 'Stosh

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got this

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to delay.

The 'APRIL06RELOAD' bonus of $200 has been added to your real money account as you played the required number of raked hands.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Manoj
PartyPoker Customer Care <-----Eidted to point out this was werid.

I finished playing the hands required on Saturday. So I am pretty sure they will honor the hands you have already played.

jaybird
04-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Has anyone tried depositing today to see if the code still works even though it is past the end date?

SkandarAkbar
04-11-2006, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stosh just got this email giving me credit for the hands I had done so stay after them:

A bonus of $200 has been added to your bonus account.

Just play the remaining 245 raked hands by 18th of April 2006 as we have
considered the raked hands you have played from the deposit date that is 7th of
April 2006.

Please get in touch with us via email or call us at our toll free number
1-800-852-4719 and we will manually credited the amount to your real money
account.

To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit)
where a rake is taken. The buy-in' for tournaments does not contribute to your
accumulated raked hands. / Wagered amount is the total amount of bets placed.

thing85
04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Holy [censored], I got an informative, competent reply:
--------------------------------
Dear Eric,

All bonus promotions have strict system level constraints which cannot be manipulated. The system starts counting the raked towards the release of a bonus since the time of its issuance.

However since a special consideration is made in your case; the raked hands played since the time deposit and until the bonus was issued to you, have to be manually counted.

You have played 1008 raked hands before the bonus was actually issued to you, hence out of 2000 required raked hands you have to play 992.

Hence to calculate the remaining raked hands just subtract the number that you see in your bonus details from 992.

For example:-

At 11-APR-06 at 14:00 EST your bonus details shows that you have played 121 raked hands and 1879 is pending. Therefore the actual remaining raked hands is 871(992-121).

Important note: As soon as you see the raked hands played in your bonus details shows 992, please send us an email asking us to release the bonus for you, since this has to be done manually.

Your patience and co-operation is truly appreciated in this regards.

Arjit
PartyPoker Customer Care
PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar

Incredible. They not only gave me a straight answer, but even an example to clarify.

Davey
04-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Dear David,

With regard to your e-mail, we have checked the details of your account and we see that you have
made a deposit of $500.00 on the 7th of April 2006. You have used the bonus code 'APRIL06RELOAD'.

A bonus of $100.00 has been issued to your account on the 11th April 2006. You would have to play
2000 raked hands by the 18th of Apr 2006 for the bonus to be released into your account.

We see that you have played 2008 raked hands between the 9th and 11th April 2006. We hence have
released the bonus into your account. We apologize for any confusion caused regarding the matter.

Srinivas
Poker Customer Care

Even though this email says $100 bonus, I did receive the full $200. Had to email more times than I would have liked though. Never got the same answers either. First it was wait 72 hours, then they told me I forgot to put the bonus code in. After I attached the email they sent me about how they are counting my raked hands they finally released my bonus.

getmoney111
04-12-2006, 01:53 AM
I got the bonus credited as cash into my real money account. I played the 2000 required raked hands while the bonus was in question.

The Party Empire came through.

tufat23
04-12-2006, 12:36 PM
i got mine. havent actually played any hands yet.
they said wait 72hrs but i thought f that and emailed them immediately once others said they got it too.

they came through. nice that empire are giving two $200 bonuses so close together

orentha
04-12-2006, 06:35 PM
i just got mine as well.

AND i did the $200 bonus right before they merged too...