PDA

View Full Version : Poker room skins

CaucasianAsian29
04-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry for a basic question, but when you sign up for multiple skins on the Poker room network, do you make new names and passwords everytime?
Also, if this is so could you log onto both your accounts at the same time? Or is that automatically collusion or "chip dumping". Thanks

CaucasianAsian29
04-06-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm just trying to whore most of them, and don't want to get in trouble or do the wrong thing. Thanks

lozen
04-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Different user name same password. Use same neteller account. I would not suggest trying top log on to the site from two different accounts.I dont even think its possible but the software will pick up the identical IP's and accounts locked and kiss money goodbye.

CaucasianAsian29
04-06-2006, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Different user name same password. Use same neteller account. I would not suggest trying top log on to the site from two different accounts.I dont even think its possible but the software will pick up the identical IP's and accounts locked and kiss money goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome this is exactly what I"m looking for thanks

Cry Me A River
04-06-2006, 11:11 PM
I've used a different username and password on each Pokerroom skin (I'd generally think it's a bad idea to use the same password on different sites - If one gets hacked, they're all hacked).

You might get away with logging in through two different skins as long as you never sat at the same table but it's really not worth the risk given that you can multitable an unlimited number of tables anyway.