PDA

View Full Version : trouble with betfred sign up bonus

MycroftX
04-06-2006, 03:29 PM
I just deposited on betfred, for the new players bonus.

I deposited for $150 in bonus, but the "pending bonus dollars" still says "0".

They have another tab as well for bonuses, with fields such as "pending bonus amount" "betfred points needed" and "status", but all the fields on that page are blank.

I tried talking to the guy from betfred with online chat or whatever, and he just kept telling me how many points I needed over and over. I told him my pending bonus was blank, as it was before I depsoited, but he just kept saying "you need 1500 raked hands for a $150 bonus"

has anyone done their bonus, shouldnt the "pending bonus dollars field" say....something? I dont want to start playing if I'm not actually clearing this bonus.

I tried to call them too, but the number doesnt work.

MD2020
04-06-2006, 03:35 PM
I believe that you have to get the 2500 (or whatever) raked hands first. Then you inform them and they give you the bonus.

You have to ask support to see how many hands you've played, but I heard that 3 betfred points equals a raked hand.

HRFats
04-06-2006, 03:35 PM
For whatever reason the pending bonus section is blank for all players for the deposit bonus. Just play your hands and them contact them. They will credit your account.

MycroftX
04-06-2006, 03:39 PM
strange that they would even have a pending bonus field, but oddly enough some british guy just called me....and told me how it works, and that I was "ripe to go"

buriedbeds
04-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I threw my back out over the weekend so I ran this one monday, since I couldn't go to work. If you made a first deposit you're automatically signed up, but you have to ask the live support for how many hands you've run towards the bonus. I cleared the full 2500 playing 4 tables of 6max microlimit, and I really liked the site. Very fast play, good support. My only complaint was the lack of players, but the ones that were there were extremely fishy, imo. I found the tables to be best around 3-7pm est, I'm assuming because the majority of the players there seemed to be European and that's their "prime time." No problems with cashouts, etc. Couldn't be happier, really, and I'll likely be going back there to play in the future. I prefered it to a lot of the other sites I've been on.

-bb.

Barry_G
04-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Those screens are for when they switch to a point based system like the other skins. If you e-mail support they usually reply quickly with how many raked hands you have and how many you need to complete the bonus. You can also use live help feature which is faster.

It took me 4,410 pts at .25/.50 NL to get 2500 hands.

Cashout to neteller was quick/ 2-3 hours.

Players are very loose. Lots of suckouts.

Canard
04-06-2006, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You have to ask support to see how many hands you've played, but I heard that 3 betfred points equals a raked hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately the case at 0.50/$1 and $1/$2.

ubercuber
04-07-2006, 02:06 AM
I emailed them about this and they said the pending bonus indicator was not functional currently but that the bonus was good and not to worry. From all that I have read they seem to be on the up & up, and I have experienced great service so far, with the exception of a referral bonus issue for my referrer. However I have not pushed the issue with them because I am too pissed at River Belle for their imitation of Party Customer Service and I can't handle directing rage in multiple directions. Plus, I don't think I get squat from the betfred referral anyway (wasn't spliting, just being cool, or trying anyway) so I am not going to jeopardize $250 in trouble free bonus.

Canard
04-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Betfred have always been a very cs focussed company. I used to live in the NW of England where they orignated as a chain of betting shops (originally under the name of Dones) and have always found them very well run.