PDA

View Full Version : Prima Networks Sign UP Bonuses

Hydrant
04-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Does anybody have experience with clearing a sign up bonus at 2 different poker rooms in Prima networks? Is that possible? I cleared sign bonus at Golden Riveiera and would like to start at RiverBell but I read this

If a Player has already received a Sign-Up Bonus from another Poker Room within the Prima Poker Network he or she will be excluded from this Promotion.

Any experiences?
Thanx

Sqwrlking
04-06-2006, 06:06 AM
There have been many threads about this. I did RiverBelle after having done Bet365, and had no problems collecting the bonus. But I did send support a mail about it, just in case.

Hydrant
04-06-2006, 06:32 AM
Thanx I'll give it a try :-)

nerdking
04-06-2006, 06:54 AM
I've done Bet365 and CrazyPoker and I just signed up for PokerRewards today. It's scare tactics as Prima is rough on the bonus bitches. Within the subnetworks of Prima (ie The Gaming Club and Riverbelle or Pokerrewards, Golden Tiger, etc) one cannot hit multiple bonuses.

Lawman
04-06-2006, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Prima is rough on the bonus bitches

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when? I've done at least 8 this year without any problems at all.

NWCougar
04-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Before you do River Belle, email them to make sure you are eligible for the bonus. Some players are not eligible.

nerdking
04-06-2006, 07:26 PM
but you usually have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the bonus credited. i've heard a bunch of people on various forums say that they've had problems with prima, hell I'VE had problems getting my bonuses at prima. Let's also not forget the fiascos with Bet365 and Crazypoker renegging on their bonus offers.

POKhER
04-06-2006, 07:47 PM
prima is rigged, ilose all bonuses whilst clearing.

RIGGED.