PDA

View Full Version : To Other UB Users (Regarding Withdraws)

DonkeyKongThe3rd
04-05-2006, 11:05 PM
As many of you know, UB recently offered the 100% reload bonus. I took advantage of this and deposited a couple of hundred dollars. Long story short, I realized that it was going to take me a long time to clear all those bonus dollars, and at the limits I was playing most of the money would be better off sitting in my bank account.

Question: How long should I wait after my deposit to request a withdraw? and/or what percentage of my bonus should I clear before submitting the withdraw request? I have cleared over $80 in the last 2 weeks but I still have 300 or so to go.

I just saw a thread earlier where somebody tried to withdraw $500 after some/minimal play and got flagged by the UB cashier's department, so I thought I would be a little more cautious. Thanks in advance.

OziBattler
04-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Kong, You shouldnt have any problems at all. Youve cleared plently. Seriously. Now UB say you have to play a 'significant' amount but IMHO you can get away with playing a few hundred hands (or less, maybe just a few orbits). The reality seems to be that as long as you pay some rake for a few orbits you wont get picked up by their "cashout requested but no rake paid" filter

Battler

TCBSTEVE
04-06-2006, 08:58 AM
You won't have any problem. Withdraw it all if you like

DonkeyKongThe3rd
04-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully no problems.

Mr. Orange
04-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Did you have any problems Donkey? I'm asking because I was about to post a similiar question until I saw this thread. I've cleared about $50 of a $1000 in bonus dollars in the last week and a half. I have been playing at UB fairly reguraly and want to take some of the money out.

DonkeyKongThe3rd
04-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, I saw someone else on here post a thread about how he had some trouble when he tried to withdraw over $500. So I only withdrew about $300 or so and it was back in my firepay account within a few hours. Went quite smoothly I must say.

I'm not even sure if withdrawing $500 or more would trigger some sort of alarm in their cash-out system, but I've never withdrawn more than that from their site when I still have pending bonus dollars in my account.

talentdeficit
04-08-2006, 04:40 PM
ub don't really care, honestly. if you give NO cover play, they might rescind your bonus, but they won't deny or delay your cashout.