PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to refer me to Betfred?

HesseJam
04-05-2006, 07:11 PM
send a pm. We split the referral 50:50. Transfer via PS.

I will register tomorrow 2 p.m. and decide with whom I want to do this.

Best of course would be a some kind of a "U refer me to Betfred/ I refer you to another site" deal.

idrinkcoors
04-05-2006, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
send a pm. We split the referral 50:50. Transfer via PS.

I will register tomorrow 2 p.m. and decide with whom I want to do this.

Best of course would be a some kind of a "U refer me to Betfred/ I refer you to another site" deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't signed up there either. Same offer anyone for me anyone?

Ghostridah
04-06-2006, 09:35 AM
same here, im about to sign up with bedfred, if you want to refer me we can split 50:50 transfer via PS

send me a pm thanks

KingMedicine
04-06-2006, 10:48 AM
add me to the list looking for a PM from a referred for a 50/50 split on referral $ - preferably a poster ive heard of.

HRFats
04-06-2006, 03:47 PM
No need for others to PM these guys. I'll cover them /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KingMedicine
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
im tko, thanks

ubercuber
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
In addition to offering a 50/50 split on referrals to betfred I also offer friendship, but i am a lousy friend because I don't call or write, not even a email...maybe a PM. There is a good chance I will talk about you behind your back and lie about my hole cards, but other than that stuff I am a great friend! Act now! Operators standing by!

HesseJam
04-07-2006, 04:50 AM
I got a nice referral by now, so I now move from referree to referrer.

Condition: I pay you $13 buck through PS and keep $12 for my greedy self.

Waiting for your PM.

Signing up on Betfred is well worth it, provided you are adaptable to a new and somewhat odd layout and you are able to or willing to learn or re-learn to play without PT and PAHUD. Keep in mind that your opponents also don't have these tools.

From my limited experience yesterday, .5/1 and 1/2 6 max games are well available, lightning fast and quite soft. They are almost too fast and demand your focus. I have difficulties playing 4 tables and doing stuff on the side without timing out. The atmosphere at the tables is friendly and chatty.

Full ring .5/1 and 1/2 are somewhat less available and seem a bit rocky according to the stats.

Customer service absolutely rocks!