PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Poker Points

DonkeyKongThe3rd
04-03-2006, 12:43 PM
So to clear $1 per bonus you need to earn 3 bodog points.
However, they apparently employ a slightly different practice than other sites.

"You will accumulate Bodog Poker Points by playing in ring games when you have contributed to a pot that is raked"

Basically on almost every site I have played at (UB, Party, AP) that means you can be dealt a hand, fold preflop, and still get points as long as the pot gets raked.

On bodog they stick to their terms literally. Apparently you have to have called the flop or put in some money from the blinds to get points. LAME

I already read the thread where people started dumping on their new interface, but I thought I would provide some warning ahead of time if you're considering bonus hunting there.

DeepCroak
04-03-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm not quite done clearing $50 of bonus, but it looks like it'll take about 1500 total hands at the rate I'm going. Mostly at $.50/$1, though the last couple days there's been no $.50/$1 game going, so I've been playing $1/$2. I'm guessing if I'd played it all at $1/2 I might have got it done in 1200 hands or so. YMMV.

Not great, and as OP says, the interface is effectively useless to multitable. But at least you can play other sites at the same time, and the players are pretty bad...

TCBSTEVE
04-04-2006, 03:39 AM
You also get points for time spent at the tables. Updated daily about 3am for previous days play. You can also clear bonus at sng's, equals 100% rake back of tourney fee.

RikaKazak
04-04-2006, 04:12 AM
Only play there for tournies, it's 100% rakeback