PDA

View Full Version : illegal, right?

jaustin
04-03-2006, 01:13 AM
From BW:
Exisiting players who signed up at Hollywood Poker through Bonuswhores.com may open a new account, however players will have to provide certain details that are different from first account (most likely just email address and user name).

This is against their T&C, right? But for some reason, BW is still advocating it?

heater
04-03-2006, 03:57 AM
Doesn't sound kosher to me.

jaustin
04-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Then why is BW putting this information out there? They must have some kind of deal with Hollywood Poker in order to receive exclusive bonus codes, so why/how are they encouraging players to cheat Hollywood out of bonus money? Or is this not cheating/against Hollywood's T&C?

jordanwolff
04-03-2006, 02:06 PM
They definitely have a deal with BW where they know about the second accounts. Having people try and clear the giant bonuses at that site is so high EV for Hollywood, they probably couldn't care less about it.

jaustin
04-03-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm simply trying to cover my own ass, should I decide to open a second account (currently don't even have the first one). What would be the ramifications if I was caught? Or, IS THIS EVEN AGAINST THEIR T&C? BW advocates it, they're at least in some way affiliated with Hollywood, so is this really that horrible?

RikaKazak
04-03-2006, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm simply trying to cover my own ass, should I decide to open a second account (currently don't even have the first one). What would be the ramifications if I was caught? Or, IS THIS EVEN AGAINST THEIR T&C? BW advocates it, they're at least in some way affiliated with Hollywood, so is this really that horrible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Email bonus whores first, if they says Hollywood knows about it and they're ok with it, then email hollywood and see what they have to say. If hollywood says they know about it and it's ok, KEEP THAT EMAIL, and then do it. If they freeze your account or anything, just send them a copy of that email.

gonzo787
04-04-2006, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From BW:
Exisiting players who signed up at Hollywood Poker through Bonuswhores.com may open a new account, however players will have to provide certain details that are different from first account (most likely just email address and user name).

This is against their T&C, right? But for some reason, BW is still advocating it?

[/ QUOTE ]

We (BW) used to offer a 10k bonus and the note was for players who had created accounts under that promotion who would prefer to have monthly reloads (at a clearance rate they could choose) each month rather than work off that bonus. That being said, it probably can be taken off of the site now since enough time has passed since the monthly reload promo was introduced and we are probably only creating confusion by keeping that note up. BTW, we received permission from HP to do this.