PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get a bonus on 2 different Prima skins?

agent_fish
04-02-2006, 11:20 PM
I've read on their site that you are not supposed to be able to. I was wondering if there was a way to get around this. Will they know, and more importantly will they care? Has anyone else gotten a bonus on two skins? How did you do it?

TCBSTEVE
04-03-2006, 07:37 AM
I've done Bet365, Goldenriviera, Wildjack and 7Sultans without any problems. Riverbelle is enforcing the one site rule, so do it first.

Sqwrlking
04-03-2006, 07:58 AM
I did RiverBelle after having done Bet365, and still got the bonus. I know their T&C says otherwise, but it worked for me.

Pepsquad
04-03-2006, 09:16 AM
I did Poker333, Bet 365 and GoldenRiv. ALL before I did RiverBelle. I didn't have any problems getting my bonus from RiverBelle. However they do state VERY CLEARLY in their T&C that you cannot have had an account on any other Prima site. Soooo, bottom line is that it works - but if they catch you they have the right to refuse you the bonus. To be honest, I don't think they are tracking it all that well.

agent_fish
04-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Did you use a different alias when you played? Did you use a different e-mail adress when you registered?

Sqwrlking
04-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I used the same e-mail. When I logged in the first time, it asked me if my Prima alias was correct, which is was. I sent a mail to the RiverBelle support and asked if I was qualified to recieve the bonus, and I told them I wasn't sure if I had already cleared another Prima bonus. They just told me to play the 875 hands.

No problems at all for me.