PDA

View Full Version : River Belle Q's

hotsauce615
04-01-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm thinking of doing the riverbelle 125$ bonus. It looks like it clears pretty well. My questions are how shady this site is? Have people had smooth operations with depositing and withdrawing? Thanks guys.

Sqwrlking
04-01-2006, 08:51 PM
I recently whores the bonus. No problems what-so-ever, the bonus was in my account less than 48 hours after clearing it, no emails neccesary. And even though I had already done other Prima sign-up bonuses, that was no problem even if their T&C said so. Cashout was problem free also.

Thremp
04-01-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm waiting on cashout. Bonus was credited very very quickly.

UATrewqaz
04-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I whored there and then someone started a thread asking for a refer a friend username, so I gave mine and like 4-5 people used me as their refer a friend and I got $50 free for each and just cashed it all out (I gave $25 back to all of them)

So all in all good experiences.

Packard
04-01-2006, 09:37 PM
The bonus took them a few days to give to me but they answered promptly and they were cool about it. Fash cashout and quality customer service.

It was $125 in bonuses for 875 raked hands...really good considering a player on a low roll can hit those quickly there at .5/1 6 max...Definately a good site to play

Fishy McDonk
04-01-2006, 09:57 PM
I deposited $200 and cashed out over $700. Got auto-credited $25 RAF after 200 hands. Got auto-credited $100 signup bonus after 700 hands and 48 hours. Had to email them once for $25 neteller bonus after 875 hands. Won a freeroll tourney for $250. Won the rest clearing bonus playing 7stud.

hotsauce615
04-01-2006, 10:18 PM
sounds awesome. Thanks guys =)

coleco
04-02-2006, 08:44 PM
good site with great customer service IMO , I'll be back

PSW
04-02-2006, 10:14 PM
use Copper29 and I will split the bonus I get with you 50/50. They answer their email w/in 3 hrs and I got my first bonus within minutes of finishing my hands. Haven't cashed out yet.

psw

gswarriorfan
04-15-2006, 11:31 PM
ok i have a question for u guys. i recently finished the poker rewards signup bonus and just read the terms and conditions for riverbelle. it says that i will not be eligible for the bonus if i completed a bonus at another prima site. how did you guys avoid this? use a different email to sign up? thanks!

WiSeIVIaN
04-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Not inforced in any way bud.

ubercuber
04-16-2006, 05:24 AM
My experience lacked smoothness and I found them irritating. They failed to apply the raf bonus and in every communication on the subject they closed with: "Did you know you can refer a friend and get.."

Their communication was waaay lame and they failed to send an email verifying my cashout, which under the circumstance I found discomforting. I complained, cashed out (with bonii + winnings), and uninstalled the software. I kicked my desk (not proud of that).

All that said, I believe my experience was not the norm, and to their credit they eventually got it all right and apologized, stating they would start emailing confimations of cashouts. (These turned out to be rather garbled and somewhat illegible!) I will be a byotch and never go back without a reload.

The 1/2 6max tables were usually pretty easy to beat.

Recommended, but don't be surprised if the CS sucks!

I could have just said that and saved everybody a ton of time. Sorry.

JussiUt
04-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Just to make this sure, there won't be any problems if I've completed other Prima bonuses (eg. Golden Riviera Poker bonus)? BW states that you should e-mail River Belle before depositing to confirm you're eligible for the bonus, did you do this?

SteveM
04-16-2006, 04:20 PM
I did this. I had just cleared a bonus playing at Royal Vegas, I e-mailed support and told them so. They replied in 3 hours saying:

"Hello Steve,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Steve, we are pleased to hear that you are interested in 50% Matching Deposit Bonus and the $25 Depositing Bonus.
We are pleased to inform you that you will be eligible to received total bonus of $125 ($100 + $25) unless you have received a Sign-up Bonus at the River Belle Poker room before.

We would like to inform you that this promotions has terms and conditions applied before your poker account is credited with the bonus.

We have taken the liberty to provide you the basic terms and conditions of this promotions.
Please note that you are required to logon to your Poker account and make an initial deposit of either $50, $100, $150 to maximum of $200 and you will receive 50% of what you have deposited (Maximum bonus of $100).

In order to receive the additional $25 Depositing bonus you are required to register any of the following depositing mechanisms via the Poker software (Fire Pay, Neteller, Click2Pay, Citadel, Pay Spark, Money Bookers, Use My Bank, InstaDebit and/or Electronic Check)

Then you are required to make the first deposit with the option that you registered in the poker software.
Please be advised that you are required to accumulate 7 time the bonuses amount in raked hands (eg: Deposit: $200 % 50% = $100 + $25 = $125 bonus x 7 = 875 Raked hands) before the "50% Matching Deposit Bonus and the $25 Depositing Bonus" amount will be credited to your account.

Once you have accumulated the raked hands requirement within 30 days of making the deposit your account will be credited with the "50% Matching Deposit Bonus and the $25 Depositing Bonus" within 24 to 36 hours.

We trust that the above information assist you with your query.
Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact our friendly 24-hour support staff, 7 days a week. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to being of service to you again.

Kind regards,

Sebastien
River Belle Online Poker Room"

dynacraze
04-16-2006, 07:18 PM
does the .5/1 6 max limit games must hit 5 dollars for it to count as a raked hand?

Tarheel
04-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Cleared very fast @ 1/2. Cash-in and cash-out very easy. Very Legit. However they now send me an email every single day entitled "Day X of your River Belle Experience".

dynacraze
04-17-2006, 12:34 AM
so its 5 dollar pot am i right? And is the rake .25 or .50 if this is the case. tyvm

OziBattler
04-17-2006, 01:09 AM
yes re $5 pot for .5/1. For answer to rake Q see Prima rake page (http://www.primapoker.com/rake.php?bTag=indexphp_wwwpokeracesoftwarecom_hud& lang=en&PHPSESSID=e90eb0e5809d1bd41c786aea57da2745 )

Fishy McDonk
04-17-2006, 08:23 PM
I referred 2 people there so far and both had their RAF bonuses autocredited after 200 hands. One of them had other prima accounts.

Andrew Karpinski
04-17-2006, 10:06 PM
I am doing it right now, it's awesome, and the customer support responding < 30 minutes. I will post how cashout goes.

Ted Metro
04-17-2006, 10:27 PM
My cashout took about 4 days, but was handled without any problems and I received an e-mail one day after the cashout stating that the transaction had completed.

Absolutely zero complaints here, and I will go back to RiverBelle in a heart beat if they offer a decent reload.