PDA

View Full Version : Paradise bonus: account specific?

ericicecream
04-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Anybody else get this email? Isn't everyone enrolled in their VIP program automatically?

Dear xxxx,

As you are a VIP member here at Paradise we'd like to take the time to say thank you. As a token of our appreciation we've put together 2 exclusive offers for you. We really hope you continue to enjoy playing at Paradise.

1. A FREE entry into private VIP tournament featuring $15k in prizes
2. A 25% Reload Bonus

Don't forget, the 2006 Paradise Masters Series is set to start this Saturday, April 1st. Along with $4million in total guaranteed prize pools for the week, here's what else Masters Week will have to offer:

- 9 daily big money guaranteed events
- a $1million guaranteed Main Event set for Sunday, April 9th
- a LIVE main event final table at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
- Masters Points Race - you could win a FREE WSOP Prize Package
- A nightly $100k guaranteed tournament will replace our current $80k

This exclusive 25% match bonus is only available to our special clients here at Paradise. This bonus code is only valid between 12:01am ET Saturday, April 1st and 11:59pm ET Monday, April 3rd so please be sure to enter the following code into the Bonus Code Box when you make your purchase.

Please note that this bonus is only applicable to your first transaction using the code above. You'll immediately receive a 25% bonus (max $100) added to your pending credit total.

This bonus code is only intended for your use. Paradise may remove any bonus funds that are awarded to non-approved players.

You're invited to play in a very special, private tournament only available to our VIP players. Here's what you could win:
1st place:
$12,000 World Series of Poker prize package

2nd place:
$1,000 entry into the Masters 1 Million Dollar Main Event (April 9th at 1pm ET)

3rd - 10th place:
$200 entry into Masters Sunday $200k guaranteed (April 9th at 5pm ET)

Your tournament details are as follows:

Tourney Name: Ship it!
Date/Time: Saturday, April 8th at 1:15pm ET
Password: XXXXXXX

(note that this password is case sensitive)

Please keep this tournament password a secret. Remember, the more players you tell, the more you'll have to beat on your way to winning a WSOP prize package! This tournament will be based on a first come, first served basis so please register now. You will find this event under the Events Tab in the tournament lobby.

The next World Famous Million Dollar Freeroll is underway. It's free to enter. Winner takes home a cool $1,000,000. Qualifying heats are running now!

We're giving away over $1,000,000 in FREE World Series of Poker prize packages. Each package is valued at $12k and includes entry into the Main Event. Collect valuable Paradise Player Points to enter a PPC WSOP tournament (winner gets a WSOP prize pack) or to climb our WSOP Points Leaderboard.

Qualify now for Paradise's first LIVE tournament. Set to take place at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas on May 9th, reserve your spot in the event now. Satellites are running now!

Best Regards,
Steve
Online Marketing Manager
ParadisePoker.com

UATrewqaz
04-01-2006, 07:56 PM
April Fools?

WiSeIVIaN
04-01-2006, 08:17 PM
No April fools. Its account specific and paradise doesn't love me. Ohwell.

Rainbow Warrior
04-02-2006, 04:18 AM
I got one of these too.
It must be pretty rare if it hasn't been discussed much here.
I made the $400 deposit using the bonus code.
The bonus credit didn't show up, but an e-mail to support worked.
I play P'dise daily and have done well, but my account was down to $100 when I got this.

The free $15k tourney already has 350 entries.

Phytopath
04-02-2006, 03:28 PM
to those who got the bonus, did you fill out their survey a couple of weeks ago?

Rainbow Warrior
04-02-2006, 04:57 PM
I did the Omaha survey, but that was months ago.
I have 12K+ in club points if that made a diff.

boc4life
04-02-2006, 05:17 PM
I really wish I knew why I didn't get this offer...

I play a ton at Paradise (22k Players Club points), so to find out I'm not a VIP member is pretty lame

AlphaGun
04-02-2006, 05:59 PM
If you play there often you are likely VIP. However, this bonus stated that it was because I had not played there in a while.

ericicecream
04-02-2006, 07:11 PM
No, I didn't fill out the survery. I have played there probably about 3-4 hours a day for the past 6 weeks, before that I had been playing there only sporadically but had quite a bit of bonus $$ saved up.

Last week I had run out of bonus $$ that I had collected from previous reloads. So I sent them an email telling them how much I enjoy their bonuses when they offer them and asking if there would be any coming soon. They replied that there was none available at the moment but pointed me to freerolls etc (standard reply I expected), but maybe the request got me put on a list or something.

Kwaz
04-03-2006, 04:39 AM
I rarely play there now since I started whoring. It used to be my main site.

I never filled out a survey. I had $16 in my account.

But apparently I'm worthy of the bonus and of VIP status.

Unfortunately, I am travelling to Thailand and won't be able to play in the tournament.

belgianbeerlover
04-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I got it. I was surprised, b/c I only played there once.

Los Feliz Slim
04-03-2006, 11:27 AM
I got the invite. I did complete the survey. I only play there when there's a bonus, but I always do well, so this time I might just stick around.

Roadstar
04-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Is there a deposit code? If so, has anyone who didn't get the reload bonus try the code and get the bonus?

Thanks

WiSeIVIaN
04-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Doesnt work if u didn't get e-mailed the code.

SMB
04-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Just got an email:

"You'll immediately receive a 50% bonus (max $100) added to your pending credit total."

Seems to be account-specific, and I didn't do a survey (nor have I played there in 2006) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WiSeIVIaN
04-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Ya, i just got 100% up to $100, but no tournament code...man I woulda loved that tourny code...