PDA

View Full Version : How does the Party transfer to Silver and Gold Category?

AlexTrue
04-01-2006, 09:07 AM
I would very appreaciate the explanation how party move players to higher category. E.g., I made 40,000 points during last quarter (01/01-04/01), redeemed party points (accelerator bonus points and more) and stayed in blue category (balance after redeems 10,000 pp). How it actually works? Does anybody know the procedure since party explanations are vague and ambigious? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sniper
04-01-2006, 09:42 AM
There is an evaluation made once every 3 months, based on the points you accumulated. The change generally occurs a few days after the end of the quarter.

This quarter, it is expected that the change will not occur until after the Accelerator8 promo is complete!

urbanati
04-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Is anybody still in blue level despite having reached the silver level limit in the last quarter?

cokehead
04-01-2006, 12:56 PM
i got enough points last quarter to move to gold, hasnt happened yet but i assume it will shortly

PSW
04-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Where does your status show up? I know I have seen it but I can't seem to find it today...

psw

balkii
04-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I fired off an email to party this morning - they replied an hour later!

In response to your email we wish to advise that the upgrade of players
account will be completed by 10:30 EST on Sunday. Players who have
achieved the required number of points will have their accounts category
upgraded.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us
at vip@partypoker.com

Sinead
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

cokehead
04-01-2006, 02:18 PM
https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_user_profile.htm

will have category at the top

Push_Fold
04-01-2006, 07:27 PM
They just updated my status to Silver today. Also got into the VIP program - woowhooo /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cokehead
04-01-2006, 09:30 PM
how did you hear about the VIP program. I am expecting to get it but havent heard anything yet.

Push_Fold
04-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I emailed them and explained my situation (amount/month, MGR/month, points/month) and they emailed and said [ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your email, we are delighted to welcome you to the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

At the moment, we are unable to give more details about the next VIP offer, however be sure you will be informed by email or by pop-ups.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Aurelie
VIP Club
PartyPoker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]