PDA

View Full Version : Action Points: Dolye's Room vs. Golden Palace

Senk
03-31-2006, 12:41 AM
Are Action Points earned at the same rate on these two sites?

It seems like I rack them up over twice as fast on GP compared with Doyle's Room.

Photoc
03-31-2006, 01:25 AM
If they are on the same network then yes. Use the search for Doyle's Room posts and you'll see what the exact rates are.

NeverLie
03-31-2006, 09:18 AM
from GP:
[ QUOTE ]

The larger the pot, the more Action Points there will be *.
The available points will be distributed to all players who participated in the pot on a pro-rate (percentage) basis.
The more a player bets, the larger their personal share of the available Action Points.
Currently, Action Points awarded for tournament fees are credited towards the Action Points usable for freeroll entries and prizes.
* For every real money hand that is dealt a maximum of 300 Action Points will be awarded. Please note that Action Points cannot be redeemed for cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

From Doyles Room:
[ QUOTE ]

A pool of Action Points is generated per hand. Each time a bet is made, the Action Points pool increases.
So, the larger the pot, the more Action Points there will be *.
The available points per pot will be distributed to all players who are dealt a hand in the pot on a pro-rated (percentage) basis.
The more you bet, the larger your share of the hand's available Action Points will be -- and it doesn't matter whether you win or lose the pot!
Currently, Action Points awarded for tournament fees are credited towards the Action Points usable for freeroll entries and prizes.

* For every real money hand that is dealt a maximum of 300 Action Points will be awarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Senk
03-31-2006, 09:08 PM
Thanks. I figured that they had to be the same but I swear I earn them way faster on GP.