PDA

View Full Version : clearing a bonus on UB

Bushido
03-30-2006, 03:46 PM
i know they have a deal where if you are the first person to open a live table they give you 50% more bonus points and if you are the second to sit they give you 25% more

Will this also result in clearing bonuses faster?

thanks

playersare
03-30-2006, 03:55 PM
theoretically yes, but not by much.

captain_swing
03-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I think it's now 25% extra bonus points for both the first and second players at a table, not 50% for the first.

PennDisc
03-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Only the first person gets it now.

[ QUOTE ]

4) Earn BONUS UltimatePoints™ for starting real money games!

Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ for the entire time you play at that table.

Bonus UltimatePoints™ for starting games will be credited to your Ultimate Player\\\'s Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

Note: Bonus UltimatePoints™ are not given for joining a table from a waitlist.

[/ QUOTE ]

KingMedicine
03-30-2006, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ for the entire time you play at that table.

Bonus UltimatePoints™ for starting games will be credited to your Ultimate Player\\\'s Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it used to be youd get dbl the points for being the first person to sit at a table - that used to make clearing the bonuses ALMOST bearable. now the whole bonus structure is just retarded.

CalvinTy
04-01-2006, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it used to be youd get dbl the points for being the first person to sit at a table - that used to make clearing the bonuses ALMOST bearable. now the whole bonus structure is just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was reading this thread & was disappointed to see the changes that the 2nd player doesn't get any extra points. Then, I checked my saved links & became puzzled. According to what I'm seeing, the previous poster was correct that first TWO players still get 25% extra points. Pasting:

"Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ for the entire time you play at that table. Be the second at the table and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ the entire time you play at that table.

Bonus UltimatePoints™ for starting games will be credited to your Ultimate Player's Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

Note: Bonus UltimatePoints™ are not given for joining a table from a waitlist."

My exact link I got this is from:
http://www.ultimatebet.com/popups/club/just_play.html

* CalvinTy