PDA

View Full Version : Can I deposit and then instantly withdraw from UB and still get bonus?

SNOWBALL
03-29-2006, 07:24 PM
I don't want to play at UB at the moment, but I didn't want to miss out on the bonus. I just made a deposit today of 500 and got a bonus of 500. Can I just withdraw it right away?

pokerrookie
03-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Since it is so difficult to clear, and they are making so much money off of you attempting to clear it, I am pretty sure the answer is YES.

UATrewqaz
03-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Yes, however they have been known to flag people for this and take back the bonus on occasion.

You should probably leave it in at least a day and play an orbit or two at a few tables.

SNOWBALL
03-29-2006, 07:41 PM
I'll leave in in until tonight and I'll play maybe 50-100 hands or so. Thanks for the heads up.

playersare
03-29-2006, 07:52 PM
they have reloads once or twice a month on average and since they never expire and are relatively slow to clear, people end up with thousands pending. I personally have over $2500 right now and somebody might have cracked 5 digits by now.

if you miss a reload, don't sweat it. another is coming soon.

thing85
03-29-2006, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, however they have been known to flag people for this and take back the bonus on occasion.

You should probably leave it in at least a day and play an orbit or two at a few tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good idea. I recently was flagged for attempting to withdraw after depositing for a bonus, and it was days after I had made the deposit. However, I had no play, so this is the important factor obviously. They threatened to take back the bonus, so I said [censored] it and played a few orbits. After that, the cashout was fine.