Predictions on the line anyone?

I'll say Colts -9.

Kneel B4 Zod
01-08-2006, 08:40 PM
it's -9.5 at the Greek

Pats +3.5

bills217
01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Not sure who I like at 9.5...was hoping Steelers would really blow the Bengals out and I could get Colts -7 but I guess that was asking too much. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PropPlayer
01-09-2006, 07:00 AM
I started a Thread for my picks for the rest of the playoffs.
The play I am leaning towards in this game is a small Parlay of the Steelers and the under. If the Steelers cover I believe the game goes under. Risk .4 units to win a unit is my initial thought but have not decided yet.

Brad22
01-09-2006, 01:02 PM
I have been thinking about this game for a while - the Colts 1st game. I believed that they would destroy the 1st team to walk in that building. Nothing specific - just a feeling how dominant they will be with the 1st game in their building, especially when Ben is pressured.

What do you all think? Even with what I'm predicting, 9.5 points is alot.

Kneel B4 Zod
01-09-2006, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have been thinking about this game for a while - the Colts 1st game. I believed that they would destroy the 1st team to walk in that building. Nothing specific - just a feeling how dominant they will be with the 1st game in their building, especially when Ben is pressured.

[/ QUOTE ]

so, you think they'll be dominant the first game in the building? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

NoChance
01-09-2006, 01:13 PM
In the first meeting, Big Ben was just returning from a couple weeks off due to injuries to his knee and thumb. He was not sharp and the offense struggled. I think this made the Indy defense look better than they really were in that game. Pit held Indy to 26 points which I thought was respectible but not great.

This week, I expect Pit to score more points as they seem to be on a roll right now. The defense seems to playing better now too. Having said all that, I think the line is pretty accurate. The only chance Pit has is if Indy is rusty and has trouble on offense or turns the ball over a few times.

I'll be cheering for Pit but am realistic about things and expect them to lose. I just hope they keep it close and have a shot at it in the 4th. Both teams look like they are healthy going into the game.

MacGuyV
01-09-2006, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard a lot of people who think the opposite. That is, if the Colts stumble at all it will be the first game from being rusty having not played a meaningful game in a month. I tend to subscribe to that theory myself.

PropPlayer
01-15-2006, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just hope they keep it close and have a shot at it in the 4th.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think they might have a shot.. 4th quarter about to start.

reo
01-15-2006, 05:32 PM
VANDERJAGT SHANKED IT IN A DOME . . .

LMFAO!