PDA

View Full Version : POKERTRACKER FOR 7 STUD??

tgoodwin
01-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Hey there,

Im curious if anyone has or knows of a program similar to pokertracker that will work for 7 card stud?

thanks

MikeBandy
01-08-2006, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
program similar to pokertracker that will work for 7 card stud?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know anything about this, but here's a URL:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post4150346 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=stud&Number=4150346&Searc hpage=1&Main=4138888&Words=tracker&topic=&Search=t rue#Post4150346)

MichaelOar
01-09-2006, 02:44 AM
www.trackyourstack.com (http://www.trackyourstack.com) has a program that tracks SOME info. It only works for Party. It's cheap, and there is a demo on the site so you can check it out for yourself.

Michael

tgoodwin
01-09-2006, 05:40 AM
thanks guys I can afford 15 bucks to get some stats...if anyone knows of any othert progrrams please add a post

QuickLearner
01-13-2006, 12:55 PM
There is now a PT Stud beta. Check the Pokertracker forum.

Alchemist
01-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Woo doggie! I can't wait to get home and dl it. Thanks for the heads-up.

PoorLawyer
01-13-2006, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is now a PT Stud beta. Check the Pokertracker forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a shame for me. Kind of makes the program not very useful for the site I play at a lot:

Cryptologic
When another player shows their hand at showdown, the hole cards are scrambled so there is no way to know what the first two dealt cards were versus what the river card was. The only thing I could do to capture this data was to grab the fist two cards that were previously unknown and assign them to hole cards 1 and 2. The remaining unknown card becomes that player's river card.

Roland
01-13-2006, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cryptologic
When another player shows their hand at showdown, the hole cards are scrambled so there is no way to know what the first two dealt cards were versus what the river card was. The only thing I could do to capture this data was to grab the fist two cards that were previously unknown and assign them to hole cards 1 and 2. The remaining unknown card becomes that player's river card.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true for PP too I believe.

PoorLawyer
01-13-2006, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cryptologic

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true for PP too I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

weird thing on PP is that it is an option to shuffle so some will be and some wont. Same on paradise too i guess.

mscags
01-13-2006, 03:53 PM
damn that sucks

greenage
01-13-2006, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
weird thing on PP is that it is an option to shuffle so some will be and some wont. Same on paradise too i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
I’m almost positive that the emailed Party HH’s show the cards un-shuffled.

On Paradise, if the hand is shuffled the HH displays “showed shuffled” versus “showed hand”.

mscags
01-13-2006, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On Paradise, if the hand is shuffled the HH displays “showed shuffled” versus “showed hand”.

[/ QUOTE ]

To my knowledge, you can't import the e-mailed HHs yet. I have been wrong before though

greenage
01-13-2006, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To my knowledge, you can't import the e-mailed HHs yet. I have been wrong before though

[/ QUOTE ]

From the PokerTracker forum:

[ QUOTE ]
Supported Sites - Ring Games (see Notes in italics)
Party Poker (and affiliates)
Stud games stored on the hard drive AND the emailed format can be imported. However, the hard drive format hands do not show other players dealt cards on each street for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

mscags
01-13-2006, 04:22 PM
That's weird bc i tried to import one and got an error...maybe im just doing something wrong.

Bremen
01-13-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm getting a ton of errors on the emailed HH's. There's another post in the PT forum where PTMike says he's working on fixing problems with party hands on the hard drive, hopefully this crosses over to the emailed ones too.

mscags
01-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Glad i'm not the only one getting these

Alchemist
01-13-2006, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that also say that for opponents' hands on Paradise? From what I recall, I've seen the "showed shuffled" next to mine in the HH but not opponents (they may not have shuffled them in the HHs I've read).

greenage
01-13-2006, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does that also say that for opponents' hands on Paradise? From what I recall, I've seen the "showed shuffled" next to mine in the HH but not opponents (they may not have shuffled them in the HHs I've read).

[/ QUOTE ]
That’s a good question. I checked the few samples I have and they display “showed shuffled” only for Hero.

Alchemist
01-13-2006, 05:50 PM
That's something I've been curious to find out anyway. I'll email Paradise and see what they say.

Alchemist
01-13-2006, 07:57 PM
I entered my Stars hands and seeing my winrate across the different stakes is both enlightening and depressing....

They've forwarded my HH question to the appropiate department at Paradise so still waiting on that.

Beavis68
01-13-2006, 08:19 PM
oh crap, I just loaded this, and I have a 5.9bb/100 over my first 2200 hands on PS .5/1 and 1/2.

Glad to see I am profitable.

Alchemist
01-13-2006, 10:34 PM
OK here's what Paradise support had to say:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello:

Thank you for your email. In response to your question. The hand history will show the cards in the way that they were dealt.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Colum
Paradise Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

PoorLawyer
01-14-2006, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting a ton of errors on the emailed HH's. There's another post in the PT forum where PTMike says he's working on fixing problems with party hands on the hard drive, hopefully this crosses over to the emailed ones too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried and most of my logs were errors on the crypto sites. got only about 2800 hands imported and 8500 log files with errors.

greenage
01-14-2006, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK here's what Paradise support had to say:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello:

Thank you for your email. In response to your question. The hand history will show the cards in the way that they were dealt.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Colum
Paradise Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for checking that out. Good to know.