PDA

View Full Version : Party April VIP offer

passthesuga
03-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Hi,
I just let Party know I have fulfilled their VIP criteria (3000 regular Party Points at the $1/2 tables in March). I asked them to ensure I was included in any April offers.

They politely informed me that yes, I was now a VIP /images/graemlins/smile.gif, however the VIP offer for April would not be offered until the 2ND WEEK OF APRIL (for those who may be interested).

Does anyone have a sniff of what the April VIP offer might be /images/graemlins/confused.gif Also, do I get a VIP certificate, I really want to show it to my family and friends so they realise that I am now, officially, a world class player /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Jules

tagtastic
03-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Current VIP offer goes through the first week of April, so that's why no offer until 2nd week.

boracay
03-27-2006, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, do I get a VIP certificate, I really want to show it to my family and friends so they realise that I am now, officially, a world class player.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

depends on their offer. if weekly i would be guessing 1000 pp/week, if monthly maybe around 5000 pp.

tagtastic
03-28-2006, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
$1/2 tables

a world class player

[/ QUOTE ]

???

SNOWBALL
03-28-2006, 04:40 AM
I mentioned to one of my friends that I was a VIP at party and he said "Why would they make you a VIP? I thought you won money?" Some people just don't get it.

Losing all
03-28-2006, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$1/2 tables

a world class player

[/ QUOTE ]

???

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he was joking??? Idiot

tagtastic
03-28-2006, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Do ya think so?

LOL

Nietzsche
03-28-2006, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Do ya think so?

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, do you table coach much?

starvs
03-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Just got into the party VIP program today as well. Says it will take 10 days to get "catagorized". Once this is done will there be any way I can tell I am a VIP from my acount?

sdc
03-29-2006, 02:11 PM
My email says i will be invited to join in april, does that mean I will have my first accelerator bonus in april as well...
do vip's still get the regular bonuses?

sorry if this has already been covered

thanks

Sniper
03-29-2006, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My email says i will be invited to join in april, does that mean I will have my first accelerator bonus in april as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

Accelerator is the current vip promo, there is no guarantee that the next vip promo will be structured the same /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gildwulf
03-29-2006, 03:04 PM
guys, PUT QUESTION MARKS IN YOUR TITLES if you are asking a question...i.e.

Pokerstars reload bonus?

Not POKERSTARS RELOAD BONUS

thing85
03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
The icon next to the title of this thread is a question mark. I'm not sure how this could be misleading...

Gildwulf
03-29-2006, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The icon next to the title of this thread is a question mark. I'm not sure how this could be misleading...

[/ QUOTE ]

I DIDN'T SEE IT

PSW
03-29-2006, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I DIDN'T SEE IT

[/ QUOTE ]

Lot's of people miss the icons. Please put a ? in the title of the post. It's even faster than making the icon...

psw

Big Poppa Smurf
03-29-2006, 05:14 PM
How do you guys get into the VIP program? Do you just have to play a lot of hands?

grouchie
03-29-2006, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys get into the VIP program? Do you just have to play a lot of hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sold cocain to a VIP Rep, used that as blackmail to get into the club.

Dennisa
03-29-2006, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Accelerator is the current vip promo, there is no guarantee that the next vip promo will be structured the same /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill me now if they repeat Acceler8tor for 2 more months.

BabyJesus
03-29-2006, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll kill you if you prevent me from getting another acceler8tor type bonus and getting something crappy like a scratch card or getting tickets and crap like that. I was money $$$$$$$$$

This has been my bonus % that i've gotten week by week so far

1:120%
2:200%
3:200%
4:130%
5:130%
6:130%
7:200%

so far $ = $2109
then if i get just 100% for next week i'll be at $3059 total

thing85
03-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Seems like you get more money for your play with the ticket promotion.

BabyJesus
03-30-2006, 02:48 AM
I only got 251 tickets for the promotion. I doubt that would be worth around the $240 or whatever I'm averaging per week.

betadecay
03-30-2006, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played 20k hands so far this week and am still only at the half way marker to hit my accelor8tor bonus. Like plenty of others, my offer was completely and utterly Illogical.

MexKrax
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have a sniff of what the April VIP offer might be

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard that the April VIP offer will be announced the first Thursday in May. If you earn 10 000 000 party points during this period you will get a warm fuzzy feeling from knowing that all the rake you paid is going towards buying Dikshit new ivory backscratchers.

Seriously though, I doubt any information that comes out at this point about what April VIP offers may or may not be is pretty worthless. I don't think the support people have any idea of what the offers will be until the day the offers are announced by the marketing department.