PDA

View Full Version : Buried Aces - 3/6

uwda
01-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Thoughts on any streets appreciated. The Villain is MilaN. She (he?) plays a ton on PokerStars (a 2+2er perhaps?). Seems generally to be tight-agressive.

7 Card Stud High ($3/$6), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $1 (hand converter (use internet explorer) (http://www.jaysonweber.com/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street - (0.50 SB)

Hero: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif ___brings-in ___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif ___folds
Seat 3: xx xx K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ___raises
Seat 4: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif ___folds
Seat 5: xx xx K/images/graemlins/spade.gif ___folds
Seat 6: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif ___folds

4th Street - (2.50 SB)

Hero: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif ___raises ___raises
Seat 3: xx xx K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ___bets ___raises ___calls

5th Street - (6.75 BB)

Hero: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif ___calls
Seat 3: xx xx K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif ___bets

6th Street - (8.75 BB)

Hero: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ___calls
Seat 3: xx xx K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif ___bets

River - (10.75 BB)

Hero: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif ___checks
Seat 3: xx xx K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif xx ___checks

Total pot: (10.75 BB)

Results:
Total pot $55.50 | Rake $2

Hero: [As Ad 6s 3c Ts Qd 9c] (a pair of Aces)

Seat 3: [Kh Tc Kd 6d Qh 2h 8d]

greenage
01-08-2006, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Villain is MilaN. She (he?) plays a ton on PokerStars (a 2+2er perhaps?). Seems generally to be tight-agressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I’ve been tempted to ask about MilaN. She/he is all over the place and doesn’t mind short-handed tables. I’ve seen him sitting by himself, waiting to start a table.

greenage
01-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I think I would have raised on fifth.

Andy B
01-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Bet the river. MilaN bets two pair on the river about every time in this kind of situation.

I think MilaN is a guy, or perhaps Audrey Hepburn.

Jacob_Gilliam
01-08-2006, 05:28 PM
I'd reraise third

7csCB
01-08-2006, 06:09 PM
I think it is a she and her name is Mila.

I would rate Mila as slightly tight and uber-aggressive.

PoorLawyer
01-08-2006, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Villain is MilaN. She (he?) plays a ton on PokerStars (a 2+2er perhaps?). Seems generally to be tight-agressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I’ve been tempted to ask about MilaN. She/he is all over the place and doesn’t mind short-handed tables. I’ve seen him sitting by himself, waiting to start a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

been doing that for a long time too. ive wondered if it was someone on here too.

tgoodwin
01-08-2006, 06:13 PM
yah KK alone is what i expected...i played with Milan before on 2 tables simultaneously...my impression was they were pretty over aggressive and not a great playerr...i dono why u soft played on 3rd street..i would keep firing safely assuming he had KK or worse

tgoodwin
01-08-2006, 06:16 PM
yah...I M O ...MILAN SUCKS....I DONO AOBUT U GUYS....UBER AGG IS GOOD DESCRIPTION...ORGINAL DESCRIPTION OF TIGHT AGG IS WRONG...HE/SHES NOT TIGHT...I think he/she just loves action and thats why she waits alone at tables..ive joined her a few times at 3/6 and 5 10 on stars and havent been impressed by her play..hopefully y'all are recognizing her for playing constantly and not being good

beta1607
01-08-2006, 06:22 PM
I have played with this opponent a decent amount and infact I am player with her/him right now. You need to value bet this river everytime - do you really think he/she would check 2 pair or better here?