PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new PSO!

Poker Source
03-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Poker Source Online, the sponsor of this forum, launched a complete upgrade to our website last night. You can find the complete details here:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22777

If you haven't done a PSO promo before, now would be a great time to sign up and take advantage of our $10,000 "relaunch" freeroll next month. We've also announced new, very competitive rakeback percentages, a new signup process, we've doubled our referral fees, and much more. Please stop by and check it out.

www.pokersourceonline.com (http://www.pokersourceonline.com)

Stosh
03-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Congratulations Mike, the update looks great. Keep up the great work. For anyone who hasn't signed up with a site through PSO they are missing out. Not only does PSO have great bonus and gift offers, the costumer service is miles ahead of others. I just looked at the new rakeback percentages, and they absolutely blow alot of other offers away. 'Stosh

joeski19
03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Great job it looks really good.

smoore
03-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Wow, cool... I really like how my ineligilbe rooms are greyed out after I pick the comp... it's too bad I already have accounts at the ones I'm eligible for through you.

Photoc
03-27-2006, 02:58 AM
Now this site is a force to be reckoned with in the word of affiliates. DAYMNNN Nice job with the ugprade. Its easy to navigate and the offers are plentiful. I signed up for one site on FF.com for the points, but never use it because I RARELY play online anymore. But I will look here first from now on.

teamdonkey
03-27-2006, 07:34 AM
does the upgrade fix my rakeback % to what you guys advertise, or maybe respond to my posts that there's a problem? that would be outstanding!

boracay
03-27-2006, 11:05 AM
No. 1

KingMedicine
03-27-2006, 11:07 AM
when i go to www.pokersourceonline.com (http://www.pokersourceonline.com) i get:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

SHUTDOWN is in progress.

/include/connect.asp, line 3

KingMedicine
03-27-2006, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when i go to www.pokersourceonline.com (http://www.pokersourceonline.com) i get:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

SHUTDOWN is in progress.

/include/connect.asp, line 3

[/ QUOTE ]

about 15 minutes after i got what i posted above, i tried it again (just now) and its working fine. nice looking site.

lane mcbride
03-27-2006, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does the upgrade fix my rakeback % to what you guys advertise, or maybe respond to my posts that there's a problem? that would be outstanding!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there will be some very unhappy people if they don't give their loyal players the 32%

dlk9s
03-27-2006, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there will be some very unhappy people if they don't give their loyal players the 32%

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone who had signed up under the previous rakeback percentage will now receive the higher percentage. No worries.

lane mcbride
03-27-2006, 07:22 PM
i figured that would be the case... pso always takes care of their players. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

teamdonkey
04-07-2006, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i figured that would be the case... pso always takes care of their players. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dlk9s
04-07-2006, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Team Donkey --

I went back and found the post to which (I am guessing) you are referring. I will personally contact Fred at Absolute Poker for you and see what the heck those calculations are all about.

Unfortunately, it's almost 6:30pm EST on Friday, so I don't know if I'll get a response before Monday, but I'll reply both here and at PSO when I do hear back.

Sometimes the left hand doesn't talk to the right hand at these poker rooms, so people end up getting different stories. It's almost like you have to talk to the one person who knows what's going on to get a decent answer.

Wish me luck.

--dlk9s

teamdonkey
04-07-2006, 11:16 PM
good luck... i could never get a real answer from Fred, and an email to the poker room manager went unanswered. The consistantly less than 10% rakeback payments got old and i haven't played there in a couple months. I'd be happy to bring my business back to AP and PSO if this got straightened out.