PDA

View Full Version : pokersourceonline questions?

Zachvdp
03-26-2006, 02:29 PM
i went to the websight (www.pokersourceonline.com) seems cool.
what promotion would you suggest going with?
i have a partypoker account but never put real money in it.
Whats the deal with the raked hands, is $50 min deposit enought to complete the requirements?
another question, the $100 free money to partypoker can i do that to and sign up for $50 and get the free chips.
Anyone tried this?
Thanks for the help.

Poker Source
03-26-2006, 03:06 PM
If you have never had a real money Party Poker account you can still sign up via Poker Source Online. However, you can only do ONE promo through us. So, you need to pick from the free money or the free gift. If you are going to deposit, the best deal is $125 or $150 offers. Link here:
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/freepoker/money.asp

If you have any questions on how to create a new Party Poker account to qualify please post on the PSO forum and someone will help you out.

BluffVin
03-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Regarding the $125 deposit required deal it states in the terms:

"You must play 500 raked hands to qualify for the $25 Party Poker bonus.
You must play 500 raked hands before you can withdraw money from your account.
You must play 500 raked hands to qualify for the $100 Instant Bankroll bonus. "
------------
Am I correct in reading that all these requirements are referring to one set of 500 hands, rather than 1500 hands?
------
Edit: One more question. When I'm looking at the free gift requirements, for example Pokerroom, it states the playthrough as 400 player points. Is this just the requirement for the gift, or does it include the deposit bonus as well? For example if I deposit $400 and get a $160 bonus, will 400 points clear everything?

Thanks,

- BluffVin

boracay
03-26-2006, 04:39 PM
my advise: make sure you get max bonus when signing up any new site. -> if you don't have 500$ to get max bonus at party, then try other site which gives you bonus for smaller deposit. you will come back to party later. you can find those sites at PSO as well. (think about it this way - whenever you don't get max available bonus, you loose). gl.

plonker
03-26-2006, 05:44 PM
You only have to play 500 raked hands in total, I've done this offer, like someone has mentioned earlier in the post, I sort of wished I'd waited with party so I could take full advantage of the bonuses they offer

BluffVin
03-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the help. When you say you wish you could have taken full advantage, wouldn't full advantage of the non party bonus only be 20% to $100. Isn't this a better deal that doesn't require $500. Or is it possible to do the 20 to 100 in addition?

Thanks,

Bluffvin

dlk9s
03-26-2006, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Regarding the $125 deposit required deal it states in the terms:

"You must play 500 raked hands to qualify for the $25 Party Poker bonus.
You must play 500 raked hands before you can withdraw money from your account.
You must play 500 raked hands to qualify for the $100 Instant Bankroll bonus. "
------------
Am I correct in reading that all these requirements are referring to one set of 500 hands, rather than 1500 hands?
------
Edit: One more question. When I'm looking at the free gift requirements, for example Pokerroom, it states the playthrough as 400 player points. Is this just the requirement for the gift, or does it include the deposit bonus as well? For example if I deposit $400 and get a $160 bonus, will 400 points clear everything?

Thanks,

- BluffVin

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff,

For your first question, it's just 500 raked hands total.

As to the second question, PSO requirements and any poker room's bonus requirements are separate. So, in your example, for PokerRoom.com, you would need 400 points to complete the PSO promo and you would need X number of points to clear the deposit bonus. If you need, say, 1600 points for the bonus, you'll finish the promo at 400 and the bonus at 1600. They clear concurrently, though, so the 400 you need for the PSO promo will also apply to the deposit bonus, although you may need additional points to finish it off.

BluffVin
03-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Great. Thanks dlk.

boracay
03-26-2006, 07:23 PM
you're right. better take this great new PSO offer.

wmspringer
03-26-2006, 07:43 PM
The Nevada Jacks offer is pretty nice. I'd definitely go for it if it's still running.

pkr2k5
03-26-2006, 08:38 PM
nice thread

OziBattler
03-26-2006, 09:44 PM
on the topic of pokersourceonline, I saw theres a 9000 pt promo instead of the usual 6000. Is this for March only or is it likely to go into April? (when i'll be ready to deposit)

also does anyone know what sort of shipping costs there would be to ship books purchases with PSO points to international destinations (in my case, Australia). If this info is somewhere on the PSO site or forums feel free to direct me there.

thanks

dlk9s
03-26-2006, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on the topic of pokersourceonline, I saw theres a 9000 pt promo instead of the usual 6000. Is this for March only or is it likely to go into April? (when i'll be ready to deposit)

also does anyone know what sort of shipping costs there would be to ship books purchases with PSO points to international destinations (in my case, Australia). If this info is somewhere on the PSO site or forums feel free to direct me there.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The 9000 points are only for certain poker rooms. When you go choose your promo, you can click on the 9000 point gift to see which rooms are eligible.

The 9000 point logo on the home page will be changed to a general PSO point logo soon.