PDA

View Full Version : Golden Riveria Bonus

mwgr5
03-26-2006, 12:34 PM
I am about to deposit money at Golden Riveria to take advantage of the $50 bonus. Has anyone had any problems here or have any suggestions?

Also, I could not find a rake rebate program for Golden Riviera. Is there rake back for this site? Thanks.

plonker
03-26-2006, 01:58 PM
There a massive thread about accounts getting locked over at prima, also golden riveria have been known to be a pain the A*** when you go to cash out. I'm sure someone will provide a link for that the thread failign that do a search

Kriber13
03-26-2006, 04:34 PM
I never got my boni ten months ago though, no replies to a dozen emails.....

Now they seem to pay the boni but are extremly slow when cashing out.

Pick another prima skin, Kristoffer

TCBSTEVE
03-27-2006, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am about to deposit money at Golden Riveria to take advantage of the $50 bonus. Has anyone had any problems here or have any suggestions?

Also, I could not find a rake rebate program for Golden Riviera. Is there rake back for this site? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]for what its worth, I did the bonus about 3 weeks ago. Cashed out without any problems. There's been several complaints on this forum about problems withdrawing.

Lawman
03-27-2006, 03:57 AM
As long as you go in with your eyes open...you pay your money and take your chance. The prima signups are some of the best for lower limit players - I've netted several hundred in the last few months without problem (including Crazy - blacklisted at BW; GR and RB both slated in these forums and elsewhere). Others have had problems with bonus not being credited, cashout problems, poor CS etc.

There's no clear pattern to the problems.