PDA

View Full Version : About Poker Office Stats. . . .

KashHunt
01-08-2006, 10:10 AM
After following much of the PO vs. PT debate, I decided to try out the Poker Office 2. My first impression was that it is a very neat, smooth program.

One thing that bothered me about PO was that I couldn't seem to find certain stats. It does have Total Aggression but not Post Flop Aggression, or is there a way to filter it? I also couldn't find Went to Show Down when Saw Flop %.

Lastly, does anyone know if PO can automatically create a seperate database for short-handed games?

-KashHunt.

patk
01-08-2006, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It does have Total Aggression but not Post Flop Aggression, or is there a way to filter it? I also couldn't find Went to Show Down when Saw Flop %.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking for it in the overlay (livetracker), or in the "main program"? If in the main program, it's in the "more details" screen. Go to the overview tab. Next to the "player notes" window is a row of buttons. Second one from the right is "more details". Press it and you get a breakdown of all the player stats just like Pokertracker's "More details" window.

If you're looking for them in livetracker for the overlay, the stat name is Agg. Factor Total(PF) for postflop aggr factor. WtSD saw flop% is not there (big oversight), but I requested that stat and they put it on the feature list. It will be added in a patch, along with some other stats...

Oh, and for the database: it won't automatically create one for you, but you can create your own.