PDA

View Full Version : who is moving these OOT threads here?

HLMencken
03-24-2006, 09:08 PM
... and why?

Prodigy54321
03-24-2006, 09:38 PM
organization of the 100 "ASK" posts in OOT

I'm not sure why...they're all just filled with sarcastic remarks anyway

chezlaw
03-24-2006, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There's some mindless preaching in the Jesus one. Its a common mistake to think that belongs in SMP.

chez

Prodigy54321
03-24-2006, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There's some mindless preaching in the Jesus one. Its a common mistake to think that belongs in SMP.

chez

[/ QUOTE ]

there was a guy who said he used to be gay and had since changes because as he said...

[ QUOTE ]
I stopped believing the lies. (born that way, can't do nothing about it, this is normal, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

and

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you a christian?

what were the circumstances of your move to heterosexuality

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

And, any honest homosexual will tell you that deep down they know what they are doing is wrong. Eventually they just stop listening to that little voice. I decided to not drown out that little voice. I searched, went on a quest, overcame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked him to post in SMP, but I don't think he's going to

ALReturnsLOL
03-25-2006, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chez

[/ QUOTE ]

I off course don't post here and don't want to offend you. But why do you refer to the preaching have as "mindless"? I mean its possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

MidGe
03-25-2006, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
preaching have as "mindless"

[/ QUOTE ]

Preaching belongs to churches, not to secular forums. I and many others don't want/need being preached at. Street corners are annoying enough.

chezlaw
03-25-2006, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chez

[/ QUOTE ]

I off course don't post here and don't want to offend you. But why do you refer to the preaching have as "mindless"? I mean its possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

[/ QUOTE ]
By mindless I mean claims about truth on no rational basis. When a rational argument is put forward its possible to disagree with it sensibly by analysing the argument.

When it contains no rational content like:
[ QUOTE ]
And, any honest homosexual will tell you that deep down they know what they are doing is wrong. Eventually they just stop listening to that little voice. I decided to not drown out that little voice. I searched, went on a quest, overcame.

[/ QUOTE ]
then its mindless.
[txs to prodigy for the fun example]

chez