PDA

View Full Version : why boobs?

Dellathia
06-19-2004, 08:43 AM
So I have finally decided to get BA after a few years of contemplating it. I am 19 years old, but I am not going to get any bigger. I am EXTREMELY flat chested and have always been even after gaining weight. It's something I am constantly self conscious about and I finally decided to take action and I am very happy and excited about my decision.

My question though is this: Why is there so much emphasis on boobs in our society? Why are guys so infatuated and obsessed with them? Why do girls feel inadequate if they don't have any? I believe that is why BA exists in the first place.

I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts. I know getting BA will not cure all of my self esteem issues, but I believe it will make me more comfortable in my own skin and that is why I am doing it. I don't think BA is for everyone, however. When I first went to see my plastic surgeon, there was a girl in there for a BA consultation also and she was easily a C-cup and wanted breast implants among other procedures to her face. To me, she looked beautiful the way she was. But in my case, it's different. I really NEED BA because I look more like a boy than a girl and it greatly effects the way I see myself as a female.

In some ways I wish boobs didn't mean anything in our society. Maybe then I wouldn't be going through with this surgery. But I am because I don't feel "feminine."

Dentist
06-19-2004, 08:55 AM
I love boobs.

One of the main reasons I like my girlfriend's looks is that she's so disproportionate.

She's like 5'5", weighs 110 and has very solid D's.

Big boobs make outfits look great, exude sexiness, and are really fun to play with and suckle.

In short, they are the best thing EVAHHH.

I think you made a good decision and I think it will attract more attention for you.

Plus, they're all "real" on the outside... right!

whiskeytown
06-19-2004, 09:21 AM
if you want the scientific defination....

scientists believe that breast/hip/waist proportion is more asthetically pleasing to men because (and I can't remember the exact proportions - I think something like 3/2/3) it suggests to them an ideal candidate for breeding - from thousands of yrs of breeding, men have felt that the proportional bodyshape implies the healthiest female for bearing kids - and while Miss America's of the last 20 yrs have gotten progressively skinnier, that breast/hip/waist ratio never changed - it's one of those instinctive things in nature - survival of the fittest, etc,

a lot of nature comes down to that... female lions pick their mate based on the health of their mane - the more vibrant and full, the healthier he is, and more likely he's won all his fights - women tend to make the choice on financial considerations, because that implies being supported and a steady stream of food/income, etc coming in.

having said that....I hope you have read up and informed yourself of not only the benefits but risks from those things...

RB

Ray Zee
06-19-2004, 09:33 AM
then you will attract the kind of person wanting you for sex rather than your inward looks. stay natural and you wont regret it unless you want to be what you are not. accept yourself for what you are and you can be happy. the other way you wont.

Razor
06-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Obsession with boobs does not mean obsession with big boobs.

As always mr. zee has great advice.

Cptkernow
06-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Well I might like you for your inner good looks but I might have made the intial effort to talk to you because of your great breasts.

You cant tell how beautifull someone is on the inside from just looking at them.

I am fantasticaly hansome and have a brilliant mind and a charming and sympathetic nature. I consider my looks to be the worm on the hook of my fantastic personality. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously, if you improve your looks this will increase the probability of positive interaction with males of all types, all men must make judgements intialy based on appeareance as this is the only information available.

After this it is upto you to process the increased level of interaction you recieve so that you end up with someone whos appreciation of you will deepen as he gaines information about your inner good looks.

Cheers

Kernow.

slavic
06-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Once again you've nailed it Mr Zee.

Rushmore
06-19-2004, 11:22 AM
FC,
The reason that men "love big boobs" is not all of this breeding nonsense. It is the "otherness" of them.

Heterosexuals want what is different from their own gender. The thought of homosexuality is so ineffably repulsive to the heterosexual that, well, it's ineffable, as I said.

Breasts are so absolutely, fantastically different to anything we possess, that they become a sort of a moronic fascination.

That said, it is a disgusting culture that encourages its women to disfigure themselves to attain some imbecilic aesthetic that has absolutely no other value.

I would never date a woman with breast implants. To me, it says too much about the woman's self esteem. The idea of placing saline sacks into one's chest for the purpose of attracting the sort of person who would find that attractive just seems abject to me, and certainly belies a less than interesting perspective on the world.

But that's just me.

If your point is that you are a good and worthwhile person, and just need to get your foot in the door with guys so that they like you for who you really are, then maybe a padded bra isn't the worst idea in the world.

Granted, it still carries some of the same problems, but I wouldn't call it an egregious infraction, like MAJOR SURGERY.

But again, that's just me.

In our moronic culture of Brad and Jen, Madonna, and Demi Moore, who can be surprised?

Yeknom58
06-19-2004, 12:07 PM
First of all this is a really bad reason to get surgery.

Second, the thing girls don't understand is that guys just like boobs...little, big, round, small, huge...whatever we just like boobs so BA isn't necessary at all.

Third, EVERY guy likes nice natural breasts big or small but there is a large population of men that don't like fake ones at ALL. So if it's your intention to attract men this probably isn't the best way to go about it.

Just think it over...also unless you're super rich 5k is a nice chunk of change.

Yeknom58
06-19-2004, 12:11 PM
"Plus, they're all "real" on the outside... right! "

This is so incorrect. Fake is fake, real is real.

Nemesis
06-19-2004, 12:14 PM
does it still cost 5k? I thought they were arround 2k now.

baggins
06-19-2004, 12:34 PM
I'm agreeing with Zee here. No matter what you look like on the outside, if you can't accept yourself and be yourself, nothing good can come of surgery.

I also agree with Rushmore here. I wouldnt' be attracted to a girl who placed such high priority on aesthetics... I mean, I don't have the greatest self image, but I get over it and don't let it get in the way of being who I am. I know there is tremendous pressure to conform to unwritten standards of aesthetic beauty, but any girl who couldnt' get beyond that I couldn't find myself attracted to...

Paddy
06-19-2004, 12:41 PM
Wait til you're 23 or so, and see if you still want them. You probably won't.

Ray is absolutely correct, fakes boobs attract the wrong kind of people looking for the wrong reasons. Any self esteem you may gain will be very superficial.

Besides, you should spend the 5k playing poker.

Dentist
06-19-2004, 12:58 PM
i can't believe there's all these serious replies for someone's first post that came to a poker message board for breast advice.....

You guys are all lame.

com'on flat chest - pump up those breasts - go over the top with some Double D's or something.

El Barto
06-19-2004, 01:01 PM
She says "I really NEED BA because I look more like a boy than a girl". Couldn't this be almost considered akin to reconstructive surgery?

I doubt she is talking about creating anything larger than "average size" breasts, probably below average.

Does this make any difference to any of you nay sayers?

Cptkernow
06-19-2004, 01:03 PM
The thing is you dont know there fake untill you touch them.

If at that point you are goiing to recoil in disgust you nead to get more lead in your diet.

Try spinach.

TimM
06-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Some guys like smaller breasts, including me. Yours are probably fine and you have no reason to feel inadequate. You should post a picture so we can all decide. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dellathia
06-19-2004, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't believe there's all these serious replies for someone's first post that came to a poker message board for breast advice.....

[/ QUOTE ]
As you may have guessed, I am a regular poster here. I did not want my poster ID to become associated with this issue.

I am reading your replies, and considering both what is being said, and who is saying it.

Schmed
06-19-2004, 01:10 PM
I just want to say I am all for you getting breast implants. Ya know what's wrong with fake breasts??? Absolutely nothing. They look nice, your clothes will fit better, and a vast majority of the men you meet will want to fondle them. It's your job to weed through the guys that want to fondle them and find a guy that you actually have something in common with. Sure a lot of those guys will just want to hook up with you to play with them......Soooooooooooooo.......... enjoy it....

We like boobs because they are there...it really is as simple as that....

Michael Davis
06-19-2004, 01:14 PM
I think what is scaring men off is your intelligence. Most women don't have a degree by the time they're 19.

Stay in the game, you'll find the right man. If you're really desparate, just go to a place where you'll find men you're not likely to see again, walk up to one, and whisper "Wanna f***?" in his ear. You have at least a 50% chance here unless his woman is in tow.

-Michael

bugstud
06-19-2004, 01:17 PM
Isn't there still some chance of breast growth at 19 yet? I'd honestly wait a couple of years if you feel that's the course of action.

Dentist
06-19-2004, 01:22 PM
oh, well sorry - i thought this whole thread was fishing for responses in a way....

I still say that self-confidence and being happy with yourself are important and if that can be bought, then good for you..

I am in a profession where I do cosmetic procedures for people all the time that are concerned with their looks.

I change the way people look significants and how they view themselves.
It is very exciting when someone tells me: "I feel like I can smile again now for the first time in years"

I have the incredible power to give people self-confidence and I know how important that is.

If you really want this, I say do it.

And, I was serious in my original post - I love breasts on a woman and the bigger the better. Disproportion is really cool.. I'm completely into it.

And my girlfriend's are real, not fake, she is a breast freak of nature... (fyi, she always talks that she will probably need a reduction someday of which I say "absolute NONSENSE!"

Still... a 19 year old female regular poster to a poker message board???? I'm still a little skeptical.

theBruiser500
06-19-2004, 01:22 PM
I agree with Ray Zee, getting breat implants is stupid. If you want to look good all you need to do is be healthy, eat right, excercise, good clothes and have a good personality.

lowroller
06-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Men love boobs because we don't have them.

Just make sure that you get them IN PROPORTION to your body. I think that when you get them insanely out of proportion, that is when you get the reaction that Mr. Zee spoke of.

If you have a nice set of proportionate boobs I think you will get more the response you are looking for (a little more attention and confidence), rather than every dog in the world trying to hump your leg! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Also, please try to look into the future. I know a TON of girls with boob jobs and 2 things that I think you have to consider.

1. Many girls who get boobs to gain confidence get what I call "silicone on the brain". They get a new set and a year later...they want another new set. Then another, and then another. It truly does become an obsession. Sometimes its just them, and sometimes its a competition thing. "Did you see Suzy's new boobs? Her's are bigger than mine! I'm going to have to get mine done again!"

I'm not joking...I've seen it numerous times.

2. Over time those girls are going to sag. Gravity is your worst enemy. The only way I know to get them "lifted" is more surgery. I think only 1 girl in the many, many, many girls that I have known has had the minor "lifting" surgery and she wasn't really happy with it. The rest all "traded up" and got them bigger. They felt it was the only way to get that "right off the showroom" look that they enjoyed initially. Once again, it's a vicious circle.

It's alot to consider...more than most would think. Good luck with your decision.

bernie
06-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Take this with a grain of salt. I dont know you, and have never seen you. So it may apply, it may not. Hopefully it will give you some ideas.

If you're getting them for yourself, to make you feel more complete as a 'woman'. Ok, i can buy in. If you're getting them for how others perceive you like a band-aid cure for your self esteem, save the money from the surgery and spend it on a shrink.

There are plenty of happy women out there with small cans. Longterm, personality is what your mate gets to wake up to in the morning.

[ QUOTE ]
I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with the boy, but with yourself. It has nothing to do with your breasts, btw.

[ QUOTE ]
I know getting BA will not cure all of my self esteem issues, but I believe it will make me more comfortable in my own skin and that is why I am doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until something else comes up that you may see as a 'block' for you as far as attracting men.

[ QUOTE ]
I really NEED BA because I look more like a boy than a girl and it greatly effects the way I see myself as a female.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if a guy saw you from behind, or the neck up, you look like a boy? If that's the case, you are a prime candidate for further surgery once the initial euphoria of you BA wears off and you find something else that may be a reason you can't get close or attract a guy.

[ QUOTE ]
To me, she looked beautiful the way she was. But in my case, it's different.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be her exact way of thinking also. Ever consider that? Wouldn't it be funny if you both thought this same thing when you saw each other?

[ QUOTE ]
In some ways I wish boobs didn't mean anything in our society. Maybe then I wouldn't be going through with this surgery. But I am because I don't feel "feminine."

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like your getting them for 'society' more than for yourself.

Based on your post, and much of the underlying tone contained within, i would suggest going to see someone to see the 'real' reason your not happy with yourself. Take him a copy of your initial post. That should give them a good starting point.

That is, if you're not 'scared' of the real reason and just want the band-aid temporary cure.

I also fully agree with Ray's response.

b

Beer and Pizza
06-19-2004, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should post a picture so we can all decide. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, pictures please

Breasts, Beer, Pizza.... thats all I need to be happy /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tripdad
06-19-2004, 04:56 PM
it's boobs or butt. the reason is because we can actually see the shape of them, and within reason, guess as to how firm/soft they are.

if your vagina was not covered by clothing, you wouldn't have to get a boob job.

cheers!

Vehn
06-19-2004, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Still... a 19 year old female regular poster to a poker message board???? I'm still a little skeptical.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chah Ngo
06-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Reminds me of the old story:
A couple is sitting in a restaraunt talking after a nice dinner. The girl asks: "what do you look for in a woman?" The guy responds: "I want a woman I can talk to. Someone I can respect as a partner and reveal my inner self to. I am just looking for someone sensitive and wise to share this crazy life with."
The girl asks: "Which quality attracted you to me?"
Guy replies: "your big tits."

tyfromm
06-19-2004, 05:49 PM
You don't need boobs if you have other skills.

This is one I use with women:

I call it the Ice Cream Cone Lick
This is a cunnilingus skill (oral sex on women), think ice cream cone. No, not how it tastes, but rather how you lick it: the wide flat stroke feels good on a woman's clit.

jayadd
06-19-2004, 06:43 PM
I think if you where to speak to a prof. they would persuade you from getting the surgery. Your idea's of what you want and what you need is a little mixed up. The New York post had a great article this week on how many women are getting BA for graduation presents and it is crazy.

My suggestion if poker is your social thing to do is get involved in groups like BARGE and MARGE and find someone who has similar interest as you. This will give you confidence in social skills having things in common like poker.

Alex Jacob
06-19-2004, 06:51 PM
ok mr. rogers

Alex Jacob
06-19-2004, 07:01 PM
i call bullshit to 90% of the responses in this thread. everyone is lying to you. if you get breast implants your success rate with the opposite sex should increase at least five-fold.

the reasons not to do it are financial and health considerations. obviously you have no moral obligations with it, so listening to someone who does (or claims to) is pretty silly in my opinion.

Elephant's Eye
06-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Guys like self-confident, positive women who are fun to be around, regardless of size, shape, etc. Flat-chested girls often have beautiful stomachs, hips, butts, & thighs.

There are many men, myself included, who are very attracted to slender women with fit, athletic bodies & elfin features. Women who may be slightly androgynous looking but still very feminine are extremely sexy.

As far as "getting close to a boy", anyone you're going to WANT to get close to will be primarily concerned with your attitude & performance, as well as YOUR pleasure, of course.

Put the money you have budgeted for the BA away, and use it for a big poker vacation in Vegas when you turn 21. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

theBruiser500
06-19-2004, 07:44 PM
AJ Go All In, are you serious? It's hard for me to believe that some of the responses in this thread are for real, for example:

"Men love boobs because we don't have them."
"I love breasts on a woman and the bigger the better. Disproportion is really cool.. I'm completely into it. "

FlatChested, don't listen to these people that have a fetish for huge breasts, they're advice is stupid.

HUSKER'66
06-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Once again you've nailed it Mr Zee.

I don't think a poker forum is the place to discuss Ray's sexual escapades.

Husker

tolbiny
06-19-2004, 08:43 PM
i am going to have to question when the last time you and ray were 19 years old...

honestly though, some of the posters here are saying that they couldnt be attracted to a woman who had breast implants- because they assume it points to a serious flaw in their personality. Would you go out with a girl who wears makeup? Conditions her hair? Shaves her legs? All of these are unnecessary and "unnatural", but since they have long be accepted by society, no one thinks much of them now. We only question the age that girls are ready to begin doing this.
I agree that if the poster thinks she is completley worthless then breast implants probably wont help- but in all likelyhood she just feels shy and awkward in a lot of situations, this is one way to get over this problem.

tolbiny
06-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Heterosexuals want what is different from their own gender. The thought of homosexuality is so ineffably repulsive to the heterosexual that, well, it's ineffable, as I said.

i dont agree with your homosexual comments, many studies seem to imply that most people are not either "hetero" or "homo". It is simply our society that pushes us to one side or the other throughout our lives. I am not trying to say that everyone is somewhat gay, or that everyone who is gay has straight tendancies, but that there is a much larger group in the middle if a persons normal tendancies were more acceptable.

J_V
06-19-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm certainly not gonna tell you not to do it.

I'm sure Joe Tall will do that /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I just wanted to debunk the idea the idea that you should not get them because "you should be happy w/ what God gave you."

I see no difference between getting braces and getting implants on a social level. No one bitches about braces! Does someone born w/out legs have to turn down prosthetics, because God didn't give him legs? I'm sick of hearing that silly argument (but alas, most arguments end up pretty silly, when the word "God" works its way in.)

Obviously, there are greater health risks with implants, but changing your body to make yourself feel better, should not be something looked down upon IMO. Especially when there is nothing you can do manually to change it - much different than Liposuction in this regard.

Personally, I'd recommend you do it.

But Ray is right. Until you find some eternal peace w/ how you look and become happy about it, you will be unhappy for awhile.

19 yr old long time poster?

And I thought ZeeJustin was a guy. Shows what I know.

J_V
06-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Bingo!

Dilbert
06-19-2004, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As you may have guessed, I am a regular poster here. I did not want my poster ID to become associated with this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time for guess who this is.

I submit the first candidate:

ChristinaB

Rushmore
06-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Interesting. I disagree, but the perspective is interesting.

OTOH, I hope this nice young lady can manage to avoid disfiguring herself for the sake of the fact that we are at war with Eastasia, and have always been at war with Eastasia.

You know?

tiltboy
06-19-2004, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am reading your replies, and considering both what is being said, and who is saying it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh goodie, another quiz: guess the poster's real identity!

Inthacup
06-20-2004, 12:27 AM
My guess is Felicia Lee.

Steve Giufre
06-20-2004, 12:51 AM
n

Daliman
06-20-2004, 01:19 AM
very magnanamous of you, Mr. Zee, but that ain't life. Any time you hear a woman say she just wishes guys would like them for who they are on the inside they're full of crap, and guys are little better.
Ask ANY woman who she'd rather be like, Maya Angelou, or Julia Roberts, who do you think they'd pick?
Ask ANY woman who they'd rather be WITH, Ghandi or Evan Marriott( Joe Millionaire), and who do you think they'd pick?

And who says getting yer boobs done changes who you are? Maybe a boob job will give her confidence, and make her feel less intimidated around men OR other women.
It's a superficial world we live in. My only recommendation is to get proportionate boobs, or at the very least, boobs that aren't so big they look fake from a mile away.

P.S. Daliwoman is "enhanced". She looks great, they don't look fake, and she immediately felt better about herself after getting them.

RcrdBoy
06-20-2004, 01:20 AM
I have a very close friend that had a BA and she couldn't be happier. She appears more confident and self assured, but she was in her early 30s and married.

I guess I sit on the side of the fence that says wanting to change/enhance your appearance is normal and if you can afford to do and think that it would help your self confidence, then go for it.

I also agree that men just like boobs. Size is rarely an issue.

Good luck.

-Mike

theBruiser500
06-20-2004, 02:18 AM
What do you all suppose the chances are that this is just some joker having a good time with us all?

FeliciaLee
06-20-2004, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My guess is Felicia Lee.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you don't know a thing about me.

For one, I am 35, not 19 and have been happily married for many years. Two, I am about the most masculine straight woman you'd ever meet. Three, I couldn't give a crap what anyone thinks of me, or the way I look. I'd never alter anything for anyone else, I'd only do it for me, and boobs are not something I'd ever even consider. Four, I've never started a thread in a poker discussion group that is so completely off-topic as this, and I never would. The only reason I'm even commenting is because it is so utterly ridiculous.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif
www.felicialee.net (http://www.felicialee.net)

mike l.
06-20-2004, 06:20 AM
i have really big boobs and believe me it's just not all that...

Martin Aigner
06-20-2004, 06:33 AM
No doubt: GrannyMae

Martin Aigner
06-20-2004, 06:47 AM
As others stated, there are lots of guys who prefer small ones, others who favour bigger ones and others who don´t really care. I think your problem is, that you feel burdend with what mother nature gave you. What about talking with your mother? I bet your mother has small boobs, too, maybe she can give you some selfconfidence. And what about your friends? Guess not all of them have big breasts. Furthermore: Those who do have don´t like them lots of times neither. Fact is: Lots of women whish they had other sizes.

I woulnd´t recommend making the BA, but if so, think about it at least twice. And if you finally decide to do it, it´s OK too.

Best regards

Martin Aigner

tyfromm
06-20-2004, 08:05 AM
Husker'66

He has a history of fishing expeditions like this.

LazyMeatBall is another candidate

Duke
06-20-2004, 08:40 AM
What's your number?

~D

lil'
06-20-2004, 08:48 AM
Good grief, I can't believe how many people are taking this post seriously.

I'm sure there are a million little 19 year-old girls out there who want to discuss there breasts with a bunch of poker players.

Dream on...

tyfromm
06-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Whether the original poster was legit or not, this is a legitimate issue. Some thoughts:

Breast implants are symptomatic of a fundamental problem that so many young women today have, for some reason - low self-esteem. They're not comfortable in their own skin. They're not happy with the way God made them. Implants are also symptomatic of another fundamental problem in our society in general: when confronted with a problem, we want the easy solution, even if that is not necessarily the best solution. I don't like the way my body looks. The right solution would be for me to change my lifestyle habits - diet, exercise, etc. But that's too hard! I'd rather pay a doctor to give me breast implants. It's sad, really. Phony breasts for phony people.

I'm not saying that people who want to get implants shouldn't get them. By all means, whatever makes you happy. My point is that one shouldn't need the perfect set of boobies to be happy. That's the problem. As a society, we are too fixated on physical appearance. I realize that there are biological reasons for this, and that people are always going to be superficial on some level. I just think our culture goes way over the top, and the growing popularity of breast implants is symptomatic of that.

It's none of my business so long as it does not impact me. But to the extent that breast implants could eventually impact the general physical health of our society, which I'll grant is a big unknown at this point, it becomes everyone's business. When the physical health of society is compromised, everyone pays. It may pain hardcore Libertarians to hear this, but we already have socialized medicine. It's simply run in the private sector by insurance companies (which I'll grant you is preferable to the government running it). Nonetheless, health insurance is a form of socialism. You want to know what's driving health insurance costs up? That's easy. Poor general health. Period. Could breast implants be part of that problem? To the extent that there might be adverse long-term effects associated with implants, sure.

I still recognize that it is a personal choice, just as smoking versus not smoking is a personal choice and wearing a seat belt versus not wearing a seat belt should still be a personal choice. Unfortunately, when enough people make bad personal choices, sometimes everyone suffers - even those who have made different (arguably better) choices.

tolbiny
06-20-2004, 11:30 AM
for crying out loud- if the poster wishes to remain anomynous, then let her. If its a guy who started this thread for his own amusment, then who cares?

tolbiny
06-20-2004, 11:47 AM
I tend to disagree with you often rushmore, but i definately respect your ability to simply write "interesting perspective, but i disagree"
on to the issue at hand.
Fortunately the issue is not you or I would date "flatchested" with or without breast implants. As i see it, and as bernie pointed out in the first half of his post, the issue is why she is getting them. If she is getting them so that other people will like her, i agree it will likely be a disaster, her self esteem will be tied to haveing breasts and she will likely continue to feel inadequete around more attractive woman. OTOH if she is getting them to release anxiety about herself so that she can feel more comfortable in social situations (we are social creatures) then i think that they could be beneficial to her.
As for disfiguring herself, there is a lot of grey area there. Braces, lipstick, shaving one's legs- these are all ways that american women alter their apperence for cosmetics sake (yes i know that braces sometimes are used to prevent actual damage). Wouldyou date a woman whose teeth were bleached? All i am trying to do is to point out that wherever you draw the line it will be fairly arbetrary, and using words like "disfigured" makes it sound like she is harming herself, and that it ought to be obvious to everyone.
A little sidenote on being at war with eastasia- i think it was an interesting choice of literature to quote since the women in that book were restricted from using makeup, perfume and i am guessing cosmetic surgery would be out the window as well, in an effort to restrict individuality. Though there are some paralells between the perception in our society that you must conform, the simple fact is that jsut having the choice makes all the difference.

Nemesis
06-20-2004, 03:48 PM
i thought felicia at first, then remembered... she's not 19 =(

NT!
06-20-2004, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. It's because you think about 'em too much.

There's another cruel possibility to bring up here: maybe you're not that hot, breasts or no breasts. The truth is, women with big breasts attract men to themselves whether they are good looking or not. Men are fascinated by breasts (for whatever reason, I don't care). So if you think you're ugly and want to attract men who will love you only for your breasts, go ahead and get implants.

I've dated many women with negligible frontal assets and done so happily. But they were all great-looking. (Ok, some of them weren't, but they weren't total hags.)

I'm not saying you're ugly. I think you're probably like me, part of the vast majority of people who have their good qualities but are not astonishing to look it. I think I'm a handsome guy in the right light and if I haven't had too much to eat or drink. You're probably a nice looking girl under some if not all circumstances, and you just have to find someone to appreciate your good qualities. I suspect you are painfully shy, introverted, or fearful of intimacy. Again, these are common qualities and nothing to be ashamed of.

If you really want to get close to a boy, any boy, go to a Star Trek convention dressed up like Deanna Troi. If you want to have a meaningful and lasting relationship (sounds like you do) you've got to resolve your own issues, not get big boobs. The only time I think a woman is getting implants for purely social reasons is if she's a stripper, and even then I kind of doubt it.

NT

Inthacup
06-20-2004, 08:00 PM
The only reason I'm even commenting is because it is so utterly ridiculous.

Which is the reason why I said it. I think most of what you just wrote has been said practically verbatim in old posts. With the same seriousness, I could have just as easily said Mason Malmuth.

Here. Let me rephrase:

My guess is Felicia Lee /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cup

MCS
06-20-2004, 08:28 PM
On the nontrivial chance that this is legitimate, I will respond.

You already said getting them will not cure your esteem issues, which is a pretty good reason NOT to get them right now. I think the psychological things should be your first priority.

Most guys who say that looks don't matter are lying. That said, they probably don't matter as much as you think. Looks DO matter, but in most cases, looks are basically a foot in the door, and sometimes not even that. They can't carry a relationship for any length of time. So maybe keep that in mind too.

Good luck with your decision.

FeliciaLee
06-20-2004, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only reason I'm even commenting is because it is so utterly ridiculous.

Which is the reason why I said it. I think most of what you just wrote has been said practically verbatim in old posts. With the same seriousness, I could have just as easily said Mason Malmuth.

Here. Let me rephrase:

My guess is Felicia Lee /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]
Aaaah. I didn't even get the joke. I thought you'd lost your mind! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

IlliniRyRy
06-20-2004, 09:27 PM
It is an absolute certainty that you will feel better about yourself if you get implants. I haven't read all the previous posts (so someone may have mentioned this already) but one of the main reasons why people get implants is because looking better makes them feel better about themselves. It's the same as going to the gym to lose some weight, putting on makeup or buying nice clothes. If there's anything you can do to improve yourself, you should do it! Plus I think the social stigma is slowly fading away, similar to homosexuality.

Alex Jacob
06-20-2004, 10:24 PM
umm, are you serious?

what percentage of men do you think like big breasted women?

Mason Malmuth
06-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Just to set the record straight, I'm not considering this procedure.

MM

TimM
06-20-2004, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be too late anyway:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0767904451.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Beer and Pizza
06-20-2004, 11:34 PM
I think we should help out here by selecting the look we think would be best for Flat Chested. Review these photos (http://www.implantinfo.com/photocenter/plastic_surgeons/lifts.htm) and post the subject number you would choose.

cold_cash
06-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Sweet, a new home page.

tolbiny
06-21-2004, 03:13 AM
There is no way that flatchested should consider BA because some men like larger breasts, and there is no way she should not get it done because some men perfer smaller breasts. She should only get it done to feel better about herself, which is different about feeling better about herslef ecause someone likes her because of her new breasts. This is not a subtle difference.

smudgex68
06-21-2004, 04:16 AM
You also need to consider how this will affect your career. I know that if I was a woman and had large breasts I'd probably spend most of my time at home fondling them and wouldn't get much work done. This might not be so much of a problem with smaller breasts - but I'm no expert on this.

Rushmore
06-21-2004, 08:44 AM
I think we'e saying a lot of the same things here.

I merely extended the point out to reflect the adverse effect that her action would have on my (and others like me) perception of her, which is a fairly ironic result, given her initial motivation.

As for Eastasia, I actually considered the near-contradiction as I was writing it, yet followed through anyway, as the point was more about propaganda than about personal freedom.

Gamblor
06-21-2004, 09:29 AM
As in, if you're not happy with your 32B, then you won't be happy with those either.

If you're with a specific guy who likes you, but also likes big boobs, then go ahead.

But IF: you're insecure and self-conscious and a downer to be around with your small boobs, you'll be the same with the big ones.

They're an enhancement; but they won't make a "bad" you "good". They'll make a great "you" even greater.

That being said, the bigger the better, but touching fake ones is really gross. They're hard and artificial. Nice to look at, but the pleasure ends there.

NoChance
06-21-2004, 10:14 AM
On the off chance this is a serious post...

I'll throw my vote in for staying the way you are. Find someone who likes you for YOU. I was engaged to a girl who was somewhat flat-chested and we ended up breaking up partly due to this issue. She wanted to get a BA but wouldn't listen to me when I told her I liked her just the way she was. She lacked any kind of self-confidence which caused me huge problems. If any girl walked by and even noticed she was there, I would get chewed out because I was "checking her out". If I was changing channels on the TV and happened to pause too long on one channel, I would get chewed out for "pausing to check out some woman". This obviously caused us to have too many arguments and things went downhill from there.

So I repeat, find someone who likes you the way you are. if you have any of the self-confidence issues I mentioned above, then use the money to find a shrink. There is someone out there for you.

Also, 19 is still very young. Why are you in such a hurry?

Big Mo
06-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Flat,

Go fix those tiny things and become a woman. The guys that say don't are idealistic dreamers. When a guy bends you over in front of a mirror he wants to see thoses babies slapping together.

ChristinaB
06-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Don't listen to these guys. Just do what you want to do.

smudgex68
06-21-2004, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Time for guess who this is.

I submit the first candidate:

ChristinaB

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be one (or both) of the Olson twins
Olson twins (http://www.gamblinggates.com/Articles/09062004/OlsonsBroke.html)

PiquetteAces
06-21-2004, 01:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
then you will attract the kind of person wanting you for sex rather than your inward looks. stay natural and you wont regret it unless you want to be what you are not. accept yourself for what you are and you can be happy. the other way you wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

That make me think about me , when I was in vegas the day before the main event of the WSOP , I was in a sattelite , that was costing me allreaddy 1025$ ! &amp; they were giving a seat to the top 27 , &amp; were down to around 70 . Then I realize , if I win the seat &amp; win the big tournement after , I ' ll be multi-millionnaire . Then I will attract the kind of person wanting me for my money rather than my inward look. So I push third of my stck in pot preflop with no-pair , &amp; an asian guy re-raise all-in , &amp; I quickly call him puting like 96% total of my chips in the pot ( I still have no pair ) . I could have made a BIG PAIR with my AK , but I din't &amp; his JJ held up !

- jpp

Milo
06-21-2004, 02:07 PM
As with others, on the off-chance this is a legit post...

As a psychologist, I usually recommend against such procedures. You will get more attention, but self-esteem must be internally driven rather than externally. Learn to be happy with yourself and feel good about yourself. As to finding a mate, not to worry. We menfolk are mighty attracted to breasts, but we marry the woman, not the boobs.

Dilbert
06-21-2004, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

MM

[/ QUOTE ]

Reconsider.... a little extra "distraction" at the table could be a +EV move for you. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

offTopic
06-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Just sit around in the cardroom, playing poker, and eating casino food for a few years. That has worked wonders with many of the guys I see down there.

06-21-2004, 11:16 PM
After you get them please report back after a few months to tell us how guys are suddenly eyeing you (and them).

Since you're flat chested, don't go too big the first time. You don't want your belly button creeping up to your solar plexis /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Regards, ( o )( o )

Dellathia
06-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Well it appears that everyone has had a chance to reply, so my thoughts.

On forum issues:
I regularly post under a gender neutral handle (readers probably assume a poster is male as a default, but this is their assumption). When I said I was a regular poster, I was not implying that I was a Pooh-Bah or somethiing. As to my age, it seems that half the posters here are of college age, so I feel I fit right in.

On the original post and your answers:
Most of you answered the question I did not ask (whether to have the procedure). My original post made it clear that the decision was made, I was really asking about why men think as they do. Of course your posts say a lot about what and how you think. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Why so many would assume I would go for the largest size mystifies me. Do you think I would want back problems? I am making a move to a normal size from well below normal size.

Well, I don't know if I accomplished anything here. I appreciate all the honest and heart felt replies.

Razor
06-22-2004, 12:18 AM
you do realize that you are obligated to post before and after pics? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eastbay
06-22-2004, 01:25 AM
Why? It's a question without an answer.

Think of something you like physically on guys. Why do you like that?

There's no answer. You like it because you like it.

eastbay

MCS
06-22-2004, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Most of you answered the question I did not ask (whether to have the procedure).

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, that's because your actual question reveals a thought process that may be a bit fuzzy in some ways. The question itself might not be the right way to look at things.

It's like when people lose a big pot and ask whether they should have checkraised the turn, and the answer is that they should have folded way before that. Technically, we're not answering them, but that's because they are assuming certain things that are debatable.

Vehn
06-22-2004, 02:45 AM
fwiw this is not me. I am fine with the size of my rack.

pretender2k
06-22-2004, 05:38 AM
Boobs is Boobs. Attitude is what I look for. The most beautiful girl in the world can open her mouth an say one sentance and become ugly?

DcifrThs
06-22-2004, 11:47 AM
FC,

My ex girlfriend, the only girl i've ever loved, got her breasts "fixed" so that she would be more confident in bed and just being herself. she was 19 at the time. her "problem" was that one of her breasts was a different size/shape than the other. it was such a big deal to her that she NEVER took off her bra during sex with her previous boyfriend and i never saw them as they were either.

she was also very concerned about the socital impact of her decision and didnt tell many people.

she is now more opened about it although few people still know but her results in terms of self esteem were worth WELL MORE than the cost (over $5000 since it was not a simple procedure).

the down side to the procedure, putting anything in with surgery/and/or alternating anything with surgery, is that it may leave your nipples anywhere between 0-100% desensitized...often somewhere in the 20% range.

id highly suggest multiple consultations with different doctors/friends/family before undergoing any type of surgery of this nature.

if it is STILL important to you AND you've been fully apprised of all considerations both good and bad then by all means go forward with it as it has the potential to alter your life in a positive way. but NOTE that the only reason it will be positive is because of the increase in YOUR self esteem.

breasts certainly do not make the woman nor does the woman make the breasts. 90% (this statistic may be off but it is surprisingly high) of women have breasts that are different sizes ranging from barely noticible to clearly obvious. of those who are in the clearly obvious range, a large proportion get surgery and of that an even larger proportion are happy with the results (net +ev).

but its not for everybody.

please treat this as a non-reversible procedure as some of the side effects are permanent (scars, desensitization etc.) even though the implants can be removed.

also, make sure to get the opinions of those closest to you. since you posted this topic on a poker message board of which you are a frequent participant you are obviously in a state of flux about the procedure (despite having "decided" to have it) and, although we can try to help, nobody knows you better than yourself, your friends, and your family.

i hope this can put the whole thing into a better perspective for you.

good luck and take care.

PS- for what its worth, ive dated a wide range of women all vastly different in many many catagories and its often their personality and compatability (depending on my wants/needs at the time of course) that most strongly dictates my desire to KEEP dating them. you may attract more men at first, but your inner beauty will cause them to feel deeply about you, not your appearance.

good luck and take care,

-Barron

DcifrThs
06-22-2004, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Ray Zee, getting breat implants is stupid. If you want to look good all you need to do is be healthy, eat right, excercise, good clothes and have a good personality.

[/ QUOTE ]

part of your personality is self esteem. if you cannot be comfortable with yourself then you cannot be comfortable with others. only appear to be such.

you're black and white analysis of the issue is not enough upon which one would want to base a life altering decision.

-Barron

DcifrThs
06-22-2004, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On the original post and your answers:
Most of you answered the question I did not ask (whether to have the procedure). My original post made it clear that the decision was made, I was really asking about why men think as they do. Of course your posts say a lot about what and how you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

but there is some merit to asking WHY you asked the initial question. i don't think you could trust a serious reply as to why men in general feel/think a certain way since the reply would be from one man. or it would be from a woman speculating or presenting her opinion. either way its clearly not a reprasentative sample by any stretch.

ive tried to give helpful advice and was assuming that the decision was not "made" in the sense that the procedure is not done and therefore there is still decision time between now and then. you can always change your mind until its done. then there's no turning back.

all i wish for you is the best and that you consider ALL opinions/options etc. INCLUDING waiting a few years!!!

best of luck to you.

-Barron

DcifrThs
06-22-2004, 12:21 PM
FC,

I also forgot to mention that my very next serious girlfriend was an actress who starred in alice in wonderland as alice accross the country in a tour and "took a break" to become a neuroscience major at a major NY university and has currently a 3.9gpa. polar opposite to my former one...YET they both had something in common...they both at one point were deciding whether to get surgery. the latter had very small and disproportionately small breasts and was insecure about them but was a very secure and outgoing intellingent person otherwise. she finally decided NOT to get implants or surgery because it went against who she was as a person and would be a bad role model to anybody who followed her as an actress or saw her act on stage and found out. everybody has different reasons and ideas for doing anything and hers were just as admirable.

please consider all of this before proceeding.

-Barron

DcifrThs
06-22-2004, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is no way that flatchested should consider BA because some men like larger breasts, and there is no way she should not get it done because some men perfer smaller breasts. She should only get it done to feel better about herself, which is different about feeling better about herslef ecause someone likes her because of her new breasts. This is not a subtle difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

and its not close /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Barron

DcifrThs
06-22-2004, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good grief, I can't believe how many people are taking this post seriously.

I'm sure there are a million little 19 year-old girls out there who want to discuss there breasts with a bunch of poker players.

Dream on...

[/ QUOTE ]

id doubt there's a million....but there likely is 1.

-Barron

Dilbert
06-22-2004, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I regularly post under a gender neutral handle (readers probably assume a poster is male as a default, but this is their assumption).

[/ QUOTE ]

Christina, you don't think you can fool us so easily do you? I could just as easily claim I am not named after a cartoon character, but alas I am just a cartoon character with an "enhanced" tie.

J.A.Sucker
06-22-2004, 05:56 PM
You're awesome, Mike.

Sloats
06-22-2004, 06:38 PM
So are you becoming a stripper or going straight to porn?

Let's take a look at this month's playmate: she has breast implants, dyed blonde hair/highlights maybe even a weave, colored contacts, finger tips, a layer of pancake/concealer.

Hmmm.... at what is her number one turn on? Honesty.

FatLoser
06-22-2004, 08:51 PM
*NM*

tiltboy
06-23-2004, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just sit around in the cardroom, playing poker, and eating casino food for a few years. That has worked wonders with many of the guys I see down there.

[/ QUOTE ]

My Quote of the Year candidate.

Beer and Pizza
06-23-2004, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My Quote of the Year candidate.

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys suck. I admit that unless FlatChested was lying I have much bigger boobs than her, but at 380 pounds what do you expect?

In the casino, I fit right in. There are usually at least 10 other guys bigger than me. Although people tell me I smell.

Don't be so cruel to men with tits, have a beer instead.

Iron Tigran
06-23-2004, 06:38 AM
Whatever a woman is (Asian, short, etc.) or has (big boobs, blonde hair, etc.), she is the picture of beauty for many men. Why is there midget and granny porn?! Some guys like it. Having smaller than average (I hate the word "normal" there, as any size boobs are normal, from little to very big) boobs is not anywhere close to freakish like those things. It's really no big deal. Personally, I like dark skinned brunettes, and I consider myself a butt man. Big or little boobs do not decide things for me. And the most perfect looking woman in the world is a total turn off if she speaks and I see she is dumb, mean or self-absorbed in the extreme.

I don't consider a girl with fakers to be a loser, but it does make me wonder why she felt the need to get them.

MelK
06-24-2004, 06:45 AM
Read this article (http://www.dryoho.com/book/Chapter1.htm#motivations)

A small excerpt:

[b]The Seven Guilt Messages
Guilt can be stimulated by many factors. Why do we humans feel guilty about loving ourselves? Some of the answers can be plainly seen when we look at the cultural, religious, social, sexual and media influences on our lives. Here's a breakdown of messages that prompt us to feel guilty for altering our physical appearance:

1. We should accept what nature gave us
Many of us were taught that we should accept ourselves just as nature made us. We were also taught, rightly so, that what's inside a person is more important than what's on the outside. In early childhood we learned clichés such as, "You can't judge a book by it's cover," and "Beauty's only skin deep."

2. Vanity is bad
Some believe that vanity is a sin, which plays beautifully into the fear, "Will I be punished for my vanity by a disastrous result from the surgery?"

3. It's an extravagant use of money
How can you spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery when you really need a new roof on the house? What kind of person would spend that kind of money on himself when there are children starving?

4. Cosmetic surgery is dishonest
If we really believe that beauty's only skin deep, then we're dishonest if we surgically alter our appearance. Our new attractiveness will be false.

5. Cosmetic surgery is not politically correct
Are you buying the media myth about how you should look? Many female baby boomers believed in the "natural look" during the 1970s. They stopped wearing make up, and many stopped shaving their legs and underarms. Now that they're in their 40s and 50s, are they compromising their ethics? Shouldn't we be proud of the age, experience and wisdom that shows in our faces?

6. What will people think?
We want to be taken seriously by our peers. We want to be seen as deep, intelligent people. So how can we justify something as "shallow" as having our breasts enlarged? Public opinion seems to hold the view that cosmetic surgery is for insecure high-society types, desperate women, bimbos or people who are obsessively afraid of aging. Who wants to be one of "them?"

7. The media monster
The media constantly reminds us that cosmetic surgery is for the rich and famous, not for regular folks like us. We see it in the gossip pages. We see it in the advertising of cosmetic surgeons. In most of the hype, we see pictures of 23-year-old female fashion models with perfect bodies. We don't see ourselves in these images. We see people we can't relate to, so we're sold an idea that says, "Cosmetic surgery is for the young, beautiful, famous or rich." Seldom do the ads show middle aged men and women, adolescents with disfigurements, or average looking people with obvious flaws.

Death Valley
06-24-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
e only reason I'm even commenting is because it is so <font color="blue"> utterly </font> ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

Always dropping those one liners /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tiltboy
06-24-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
e only reason I'm even commenting is because it is so <font color="blue"> utterly </font> ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's <font color="blue">udder</font>ly ridiculous. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sloats
06-24-2004, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's <font color="blue">udder</font>ly ridiculous. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just being bullish.

tyfromm
07-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Another Risk of Having Implants (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&amp;cid=817&amp;e=14&amp;u=/ap/breast_implant_assault)

EnderFFX
07-02-2004, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am fantasticaly hansome and have a brilliant mind and a charming and sympathetic nature. I consider my looks to be the worm on the hook of my fantastic personality. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot your best trait ever, your modesty. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

trillig
07-02-2004, 07:25 PM
I often wonder WTH I am one of those obsessed with the female form folks, I think our society has contributed to this brainwashing... and now I'm so old, I'd need hypno therapy to change, if I believed in that stuff and wanted to change. 8)

Kind of like the young terrorists who learned to hate all their lives....

Also, I was breast fed as a baby, wondering if that contributed...

If going for it, 2 size jump is about the recommended max, I know a couple ladies with natural DD+ and 1 for sure got a reduction. DD+ draws stares, did you want to go from one extreme to the other and/or be an exotic dancer?

Good luck, in the bigger picture, they don't matter a whole hell of a lot and are risky...

If I was you, I'd find a man/woman who loves you for you first, then get the BA.

-Bri

scalf
07-12-2004, 07:24 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif breast reductions are resonable...juxt imagine all that weight tipping you over..

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

12AX7
07-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Let me start by saying, I noticed in another post, you aren't interestedin the question, "Should I?' bu rather, "What is it men find so attractive about breasts?"

So I'll just breifly say that one gal I know died getting implants... so I have many angry thoughts abouts how the media presents images we are judged by, and the effects thereof. Images for both sexes really. (I'm a guy... and my tastes run toward petite to tall brunettes, with a few blondes an readheads thrown in. Also have a big attraction to some asian women.)
And like you I realize that looks are part of the game. Since I'm not "Tom Sellick", "Brad Pitt", "Fill in the heart throb here" material but have lost manya potential mate to guys who were... and often wealthy to boot... i can100% relate.

But that was back in my teens, 20's and 30's. Now going into my 40's my standards are somewhat different.

But even so, I like "hot" babes as much as the next guy. In fact what attracts me visually is *exactly* the same as it was then. Except perhaps that I now look to find it in a mature woman. For example, Lisa Kudrow, or Heather Locklear now attract me because they are still nice looking but are my own age.

Truth is, I thinkmen are perpetually attracted to the physique of a healthy 18 to 232 year old. I believe at 23 the last hit of hormone changes hit a woman until menopause comes around. I've often believed that it was about the time most women's hips are completely done, and that until then, you don't know what a woman's final adukt figure is going to be. And no doubt pregnancy changes it again.

In any event, I'm in the, "I like perky" breasts group. Large breasts that roll down onto the ribs turn me oiff, personally. So my "type" tends to be Holie Marie Combs, Allysa Milano, Rose McGowan(who face I totally love too, as all these gals), Patricia Heaton (who did have implants), Lauren Graham, and when I was a kid Valeri Bertinelli, Jacyline Smith, And of couse such moderns a Paris Hilton, And on and on and on. The media has put so many babes out there. Oh yeah, and Trishelle from "The Sureal Life".

Yet you can see most have awesome faces in my short list, no "titty monsters" There (OK, I like Dolly Parton too).

Probably one of my all time faves is *Stevie Nicks", fell in love with that poster of her in the 70's where she was wearin boots and on foot was rolled in.

Guess I love a lot a babes! :-) (Never could figure out gay guys... want a hard body? Date a weightlifter babe! :-)

But back to the question.

I belive both men and women are inately attracted to breasts. It's built in. They're the first thing you look for when you're born!

I'd say a dislike of breasts is mildly abnormal or unusual. (Just my opinion).

As for many guys liking large breasts... well, when you were a new-born, mom's breasts were as big as you were!

As to why certain breast shapes are favored? Well, I suspect the intrinsic answer is buried in natural selection somewhere. As well as just visual asthetics.

There's also something to be said of just proportions that humans in general find "sexy". Can anyone deny that a Ferrari 328 GTS is "sexier" than a VW Beetle? Yet arguably the Beetle is more bulbous. in any event, we all know just by looking at them which one is "hotter" (despite the fact that someone could graft an engine into a beetle that makes it faster than the Ferrari.)

Finally there's culture and media. For example, I've read that Latin men prefer larger breasts and butts than European men. In France I belive the "rule" is "no larger than a champagne glass". And I'm sure with all the tribal variations in Africa and other such places, the "ideal woman" varies immensley.

That's probably true over time in all cultures as well. Compare Victorian Ideals to the ideal represented bt Twiggy (who was fairly flat) or the Flapper of the 20's.

Right now we're living in an age when the idealized woman is some sort of "thin but buffed" charicature that looks good to sa camera. Yet, the population is aging. A population that had heros like Arnold, for us guys... who was a steroid abuser! And of course a whole bevy of surgically enhanced ladies...who were shot at *exactly* the right camera angle, wearing *tailored* outfits, with professionally applied makeup and lightin.

See, the problem both sexes arew fighting is the media.

Sure we could all look great if we all had timwe and money for personal trainers, chefs, etc. but most of us are workers trapped in unatural work/sleep patterns etc. So, unless you arew genetically gifted, ypu're just not going to measure up.

Go look in ant grocery store, or even a gym. How many Hollywood Quality super-photogenic types do you see?

So, to my way of thinking, modern life is engineered wrong, as it really seems to turn most of us into toads.

This is especially apparent to me as a 40 something as I now realize just how beautiful the gals I grew up with were when they were your age... but I didn't notice....because at that age I was focused on the *one* prettiest cheerleader or whatever.

You have to realize that at your age, men er ah, boys really have no sense about girls at all. There's either this one girl he just has to have...or he's out to do as many as he can. OK, there's a few decent guys out there... but it's unusual.

Takes'em a long time to wake up too.

They may actually be quite intelligent too. I'm sure many in that bracket have high IQ's... higher than mine, I'm sure. But it takes some living to appreciate perspective and EQ as some have billed it.

Anyways, I can't say if implants are right or wrong for you. Knowing noting of you in reality, I'll give you my default opinion as it relates to healthy but small breasted women.

I agree our culture is looks obsessed and understand why you would want to. But having lost someone to it, I have a low opinion of a culture that would make a woman feel it's neccesary.

Rick Nebiolo
07-26-2004, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Probably one of my all time faves is *Stevie Nicks", fell in love with that poster of her in the 70's where she was wearin boots and on foot was rolled in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you remember the album "Buckingham/Nicks" from just before they joined Fleetwood Mac? She looked great on that cover and the album was excellent.

~ Rick

knifeandfork
07-26-2004, 03:11 PM
um i like small boobs! maybe its because i got lots of C's and D's in high school and its the only way i can get a A. or maybe it reminds me of the days when i could comfortably chase the 16 year olds ......... im with the zee au natural all the way. like paris said boob jobs are for strippers we're classy babes(insert link here to paris porn)

playerfl
07-26-2004, 04:09 PM
the fake ones are getting a lot better.

12AX7
07-26-2004, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you remember the album "Buckingham/Nicks" from just before they joined Fleetwood Mac? She looked great on that cover and the album was excellent.

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

T be honest I don't. When I get a chance I'll troll around on the wb for it.

I do recall on the Romors albums How cool I thought it looked back then. Now years later I finf myself saying, God they both look so thin...was it drugs, or just the starving artist thing?"

Funny how or perspectives change.

Anyway, saw on small chested poker player on TV last night that was yummy in my book... Cyndy Violet, I beleive. She just has that face, and personality that makes ya say, "Yeah Baby"! Ya know.

Interestingly so does Anni Duke and and Jennifer Harmon.

Any of you Mirage alumni probably know what I mean when I say Donna Harris is one classy lady too!

12AX7
07-27-2004, 04:17 AM
In an attempt to help you feel better about being peite, thought I'd point out a few more ladies that aren't mega-breasted from the Hollywood set.

I think many guys would rate any or all of these gals as 5-star attractive, weven though none of them are noted Titty-Monsters like Pan Anderson, Dolly Parton, Loni Anderson, etc. FWIW Loni's appeal really was her exotic face. Same could be said of Heather Locklear and Even Cindy Crawford.

Sandra Bullock (As she was in Love Potion #9)
Pam Duaber ("Mindy")
Liv Tyler as she was back around "That Thing That you Do" or "Armagedon"
Katie Holmes
Debbie Winger
Lauren Graham
Actress who plays "Fred" on Angel
Actress who plays "Grace" on Will and Grace
Nicole Eggert (at least in pre-Bay Watch years)
Winonna Ryder
Fran Dresher
Natalie Merchant
Lead Gutarist for "The Donnas" (Name is escaping me at the minute)
Allison Kraus (Bluegrass musician)
Renae Truex (Country fiddlist with Cowboy Crush)
Dawn Wells ("Mary Anne")

And of course "Betty Rubble" who was verytiny up top...but had the most awesome smile and laugh!

:-)

highlife
07-27-2004, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, saw on small chested poker player on TV last night that was yummy in my book... Cyndy Violet, I beleive. She just has that face, and personality that makes ya say, "Yeah Baby"! Ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious man? If you wanna see her come play 400-800 stud at the Taj. I always see her there and let me say I'm not impressed. She is a very good stud player though.

eastbay
07-27-2004, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Katie Holmes

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have not seen "The Gift." Recommended rental for Katie Holmes fans.

eastbay

highlife
07-27-2004, 11:29 AM
definately, she appears to be a C. definately not small. and yes of course they are real.

Razor
07-27-2004, 11:53 AM
hmmmm....

While these women may not NTMs, I'm not sure many of them can be considered small/flat chested, at least in the sense that Dellathia (poster formerly known as FlatChested) likely means by small/flat chested.

12AX7
07-28-2004, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hmmmm....

While these women may not NTMs, I'm not sure many of them can be considered small/flat chested, at least in the sense that Dellathia (poster formerly known as FlatChested) likely means by small/flat chested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I suppose that's true,but none of them are in the Pam Anderson, Dolly Parton, "Elvira" class of "Caricature" breasts.

On the whole I'd say tey run from small and shapely to average and shapely.

Folks brought up Katie Holmes as an exception. To be honest, never saw her in a role where she wasn't covered up and *looked* small/average... so point being a gal can be quite attractive and not having her breasts jumping out a you.

Best example I can think of is "Twiggy" who was credited with starting the whole super-thin trend.

Anyway, was just watching "Charmed" ... Hollie Marie Combs is not Large busted...but can you really say she's not feminine and mucho sexy?

Bottom line is that there's no real "standard" except that we expect women to have women parts!

Now as for relationships, well I think it's safe to say "attraction" is the start of many relationships, and large breasts *do* catch the eyes. But, ever see the movie, "Love Potion #9"?

SandyBullock definity had smaller breasts than the blonde character... but I think most guys would find Sandy more attractive.

Another interesting thing about that movie is how they managed to take Sandy's character from mousy to stunning.

So if a gal wants an oject lesson in how that's done, carefully compare the changes in hair, makeup and dress from the biggining of the movie to the end.

Heck one of the sexiest looks she had in that movie was the scene in the park where she had the short skirt...but the busines jacket on. She looked quite flatchested there... but the legs got you going.

Granted, the hottest look was the classic black dress.

But it was the whole look. Long smooth hair, the makeup and shoes, etc. Not just "tits in you face".

As an aside, sex aside, women shouldn't have to pay for thier love with a peice of thier @ss. Pick a women you wopuld love even if there were no genitalia nor orgasms... doesn't mean she can't be pretty... I suspect everyone would be happier in the long run that way. But then that's just my philosophy. YMMV.

12AX7
07-28-2004, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious man? If you wanna see her come play 400-800 stud at the Taj. I always see her there and let me say I'm not impressed. She is a very good stud player though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... all I can say is in the segment I saw here eyes were lit up, and looked like nice dark eyes to me... and she had a sasy little blond hairdo. My immediate reaction to how happy sh looked was... "Dude I like her".

So yeah, 100% serious.

Granted, it was on camera, on TV.
here are some people that look great in person, but don't photograph well and vica versa. Cameras translate to two dimensions and all...

But yeah, I thought she was cute.

12AX7
07-28-2004, 08:34 PM
Well... Iwent and dug some photos up on pokerpages of Cyndy...

Yup, I still find her attractive.

FWIW, and unfortunately it's going to sound hypocritical in this thread, but my idea of a "so sexy I can't breathe around her" woman would be Nikki Cox. She's that modern, tan, tall, buff, brunnette thing.

But for me that's just ingrained as my first kiss and first time "doing it" as a kid were with were with tan, buff, brown-eyed, brunnette gals that were much like Nikki.

Anyways, Cyndy's got that sort of "smart, introspective, sexy" kinda face (at least in the photos) that's somehow sunny at the same time...ya know, sort of like you *want* to make her happy and smiley... does it for me.

:-)

P.S. Don't know about you, but there's lot's af small to average breasted athletic women that do it for me too.

Say, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babalonia, Nancy Kerrigan and several of the European skate babes who's names I can't spell come to mind. Granted, some of them are so young I think more along the lines of, "If I had a daughter like that I'd be a very proud dad". Say Sasha Cohen, Michelle Kwan, others in the current crop of young super stars.

Several of the Golf and Tennis babes come to mind too.

Sadly, seeing some of these young super star athlete babes makes me realize a) I wasted my life; b) I'm gettin' old.

I mean consider how excellent it would've been to have hooked up with a gal like that when I was that age and lived my life out with her?

So if you're a young guy... don't f*ck up and let youself become an average also ran peon. Trust me you'll regret it one day.

kyro
07-29-2004, 12:00 AM
I would never date a girl with implants. I think it's great, though, that you think by getting implants you'll attract the type of guys you really want to be with. Now you can understand why girls complain about how their man treats them like crap.

I've dated girls with huge ones, and I'm currently in love with a girl who is barely an A. It doesn't matter to me, and if it DOES matter to any guy, then they're merely a self-serving pig who'd be better suited dating that stuff you find at the bottom of your sink.

hackermike
07-29-2004, 01:23 AM
If they exist, they are real.

tolbiny
07-29-2004, 12:12 PM
if you read her post closly you would realize that she is getting implants because she feels uncomfortable.

LuxuryLA
07-29-2004, 01:40 PM
I haven't read much of this thread... but I imagine that it is clear that she should get the implants.

Implants = braces for your chest.

Implants = hot.

Less hot than natural... more hot than nothing or freaky deaky saggy.. or any other such problem.

So... since we have decided that we are getting implants... now we must decide which look to go for. Can someone give me a rundown of all the known hotties with implants so that we can study and decide which set should be replicated.

Rick Diesel
07-29-2004, 01:49 PM
She is definitely in my top ten hottest women on the planet list! She is also super popular in Hollywood right now with the success of Alias.

highlife
07-29-2004, 02:56 PM
agai... is jenn gardner really flat chested? yeah she doesnt have DD but she's got some pretty nice Bs going there.

Razor
07-29-2004, 03:54 PM
I don't really disagree with much you say here... however, part of your intent of the original post was to try to make Dellathia feel better. My frame of reference is a college friend from years back who was indeed small-chested and most, if not all, of the women you list have bigger chests than my friend does. Since Dellathia described herself as 'EXTREMELY flat chested' I'd be very surprised if she was any bigger than my college friend - and even if she was somewhat bigger she'd still be smaller than many of these women. So mentioning names of women who, while not NTMs, aren't really that small either isn't likely to make one feel better if one truely is small/flat chested...

But your point that a woman doesn't need to have breasts that jump out at you is exactly right, and despite the loud shouts of the 'bigger is better' crew there are plenty of guys that have a 'small is beautiful' take on things.

TLC's "What Not To Wear" also demonstrates how the right clothes and hairstyle can really make a person of almost any shape and size look MUCH better.

12AX7
07-30-2004, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would never date a girl with implants. I think it's great, though, that you think by getting implants you'll attract the type of guys you really want to be with. Now you can understand why girls complain about how their man treats them like crap.

I've dated girls with huge ones, and I'm currently in love with a girl who is barely an A. It doesn't matter to me, and if it DOES matter to any guy, then they're merely a self-serving pig who'd be better suited dating that stuff you find at the bottom of your sink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Kyro,
I applaud your altruism...but let's take a test, shall we?

Would you date a gal tha weighs 98 pounds?

Did I hear a yes?

How about 110 pounds?

Yes again?

How about 140?

Yes again?

240?

Thinking a little harder?

How about 340 pounds?....

I guarantee there's *somewhere* you draw the line.

Sadly we *are* animals, an physical attraction *does* play a role. *Particularly in Dating...which is the early part of a relationship. In most, but not all cases, the deeper stuff comes later.

You can't have a relationship if they avoid you.

I'm a classsic example of this. I'm pretty average these days, was for most of my life.

So usually, when people first meert me the react, "Geez he's a little strange, poker...electric guitars...surfing...strangely philosophical..." etc. But sometimes years later they tell me the felt that way at first...but after knowing me (usually for *years* they say... 'Now I understand".

BUT...during one part of my life I seriously did some working out...and used Ephedra/caffiene/aspirin + supplements...got tanned... did the whole beach body thing.

The strength of the positive reactions from women was amazing!

Even old female pals were more intersted.

But...I've seen other things work this magic before too...

At one time in my life I was doing computers at night, but stock brokering by day....

Whenever I said to a new acquintence "Systems Analyst" the eyes glazed over.... When I pulled out a business cards that said "Account Executive - Allied Capital Group"...that AMAZINGLY intersted attitude again.

Sad truth was...if they knew the truth...I was earninfg more with the computers at the time! (1988).

To be honest, it would be GREAT if we were all jus little spheres of pure conciousness floating around in the universe...but sadly...we are trapped inside bodies.

LuxuryLA
07-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Word... if I wanted to include flat chests into first impression dating candidates I might as well include other men.

Being heterosexual that isn't the most appealing idea.

Get boobs!! Boobs are magic... if I'm talking my gf can show her rack and I'll magically be unable to continue what I was talking about.

Get boobs!!

LuxuryLA
07-30-2004, 02:54 PM
No Fat Chicks

No Flat Chicks

playerfl
07-30-2004, 03:44 PM
but fat chicks are never flat, and they are natural.

deacsoft
07-31-2004, 12:21 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JBB
07-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Alias [censored] rocks!!!

ChipWrecked
08-03-2004, 05:11 PM
BA means Breast Augmentation! Now I get it!

I thought you said you were getting ‘a’ BA, as in Bachelor of Arts.

You’d be a lot better off with that one.

wacki
08-05-2004, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My guess is Felicia Lee.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you don't know a thing about me.

For one, I am 35, not 19 and have been happily married for many years. Two, I am about the most masculine straight woman you'd ever meet. Three, I couldn't give a crap what anyone thinks of me, or the way I look. I'd never alter anything for anyone else, I'd only do it for me, and boobs are not something I'd ever even consider. Four, I've never started a thread in a poker discussion group that is so completely off-topic as this, and I never would. The only reason I'm even commenting is because it is so utterly ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn dude, you hit a nerve. My guess is that you must of been right.

Either that or she secretly desires boobs and doesn't want to admit it.

wacki
08-05-2004, 05:30 PM
I want a deck of cards like this!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0767904451.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

sublime
11-09-2004, 11:11 PM
D-

I need a "before" picture in order to respond to this post in an adult like manner.

thanks

tyfromm
11-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Boob jobs are the Big Christmas gift this year (http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11542387%255E13762,00.html)

LAST Christmas it was all about the digital camera. The year before that, it was the DVD player. Could this Christmas be the year of the breast implant?

Highly popular "gifts" include breast implants, liposuction, penis enlargements and nose reconstructions.

Botox treatments have also been popular as the Christmas party season swings into gear.

Southport partners Georgia Hinds, 18, and her boyfriend Aaron Fahy, 26, are one couple among the many buying each other cosmetic surgery as gifts.

Mr Fahy is buying Ms Hinds a breast enlargement.

She is buying him a teeth-whitening treatment.

Bluffstar
11-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Get the BA if you are sure that it will make your life better. Please remember the pain, the risk, the idea that you will have to get a new operation in 10 years also remember that you might have dificulties been taking seriously when you are 30 or 40 - you will always just be the girl with boob-job. A lot of men will mistake you for being a sex-aholic.

Now I would prefer one of 2 options:
-Don't get the BA, a lot of sane men prefer skinny, slim, fir girl to a silicone-woman. Go to the gym, aerobic, run a marathon, do yoga. Men will always prefer really fit natural girl, to the lazy that just take easy solution.
-Now if you are still sure it will enhance your self-esteem, make your life better, make you more attractive and good-looking. Don't do it half-ass, don't go from A to a small C, make it at least D or DD. If you are doing it for looks and self-esteem you are much more attractive and special if you make them big. Still remember to be in shape.

Why men love them? Its a sign of good, healthy DNA, really it is. Its sexy... but yes its quite lame, that how it is. If all women had big, perfect round boobs, a flat a-cup would be the wildest thing. Same as, take a coloured person to the northern of Finland or a white, blonde to Tanzania - opposites attracts.

BigStick_25
11-30-2004, 10:12 AM
It sounds to me like it has been bothering you for a long time so I wouldn't even think twice about it. I would have the surgery done start fresh and enjoy your life. If you hear any rude remarks about it just ignore them. And have a little fun with it if all the sudden a guy that wouldnt give you the time of day before becomes interested return the favor by showing no interest in him. I say good luck and hope things go well and you are a happier person after all we only live once.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ChristinaB
11-30-2004, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Boob jobs are the Big Christmas gift this year (http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11542387%255E13762,00.html) .

[/ QUOTE ]

A better Gift:

Planned Parenthood unveils 2004 greeting cards (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41687)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/choiceonearth04.gif

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/choicecard.jpg

Blarg
12-01-2004, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't there still some chance of breast growth at 19 yet? I'd honestly wait a couple of years if you feel that's the course of action.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom told me how skinny she used to be when she was a kid, and how mercilessly she was teased about it.

She always felt kind of doomed to be flat chested. It wasn't until she was about 23 and 24 that her breasts really started to come in, and she wound up actually great breasts -- 38 inches, I think. But she never thought it would happen, and neither did anybody else.

It works that way sometimes. I still grew in tiny amounts until I was almost 30.

If you really feel psychologically at a loss, then surgery wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for you. I'm sure it would have an immensely positive effect on most men you bump into.

A lot of men aren't crazy about the looks of fake breasts, but that's because they are often done to look really fake or the type of technique used leaves some scary scars. By the time you let any guy get his hands or whatever on your fake breasts, I'm sure he'll be either still excited about them or more than willing to "forgive and forget." I doubt more than the tiniest percentage of guys would "stand on principle" and refuse to either screw you or be a boyfriend/husband just because you had a boob job, unless they just really don't like whatever "type" they think you are in the first place. Heck, I predict you might even get stretches of being angry at men who don't know why you're so angry, just because you start to see them start falling all over you just because you got a boob job.

But...you may not be done growing for a while.

And I think when women look at things to improve their looks, they often look at the wrong thing -- make-up, shoes, even boobs. The first two impress women more than men, and don't make an ugly person any prettier. The third can matter, but not be the main problem.

A girl in good shape can wear anything and any guy worth a damn won't care, because she'll still be hot to him. And I've heard women talking about these things laugh and sneer down the value of a good personality too many times to count. I've also read different madams saying the girls who make the most money usually aren't the prettiest -- they have the best personalities and appeal to the guys on more than just the level of meat.

If you can't keep yourself in decent shape, get a good personality and a sense of humor, and make sex and your relationship with your partner a fun part of your life(not a chore, or a bargaining tool to get you your way), you'll always be well behind all the girls who can. Nobody "deserves" a relationship or attention from the opposite sex. A lot of the girls who guys are attracted to, they just want to screw and dump as fast as possible. Who wouldn't?

Anyway, if you want to be a keeper, be someone who takes care of their business on multiple levels, and who you could imagine people would want to be around. If you're a grouch, a whiner, a manipulator, a nag, or a deppressive, your appeal might be increased tremendously with big boobs, but it still won't be lasting, and guys will still outgrow you when they've seen the boobs "X" number of times.

So don't expect boobs to solve all that many problems.

And remember, you're only 19. Most guys your age are jerks, just like they are at any age; but at 19 its guys' time to go wild and be stupid. Some of them won't grow up for a long time, and anyway growing up isn't their biggest priority now, nor is a relationship. Don't feel too bad about being overlooked by guys who don't have their heads screwed on straight yet; that's the norm for this stage of life. The last thing your boobs are going to do is make any guy smarter, kinder, and less jerky. Hell, they might make them even worse. You know how they say that luck = opportunity + preparation? Keep making the best of yourself and you'll find a guy, and like yourself better until you do, and whenever you don't have one. If you don't like yourself or make of yourself someone you could admire, or try to force relationships to happen, it's going to be a much harder and more miserable process.

Enjoy your time to be the person you want to be at this age. There's a lot of freedom to live a hell of a lot of different types of life. Eventually there will be many guys who want to be part of it. Bigger boobs might rush things a little, but maybe not in the right way, and maybe rushing unnaturally isn't the greatest thing. Looking for love in all the wrong places is a heartbreaker. Give the boys time to grow up, grow up and live a little yourself. If you keep making yourself a good person with a good attitude and personality, you'll wind up as something pretty good, and sooner or later somebody will spot it, and who you are and are becoming will probably get you a better guy than you might have ever thought you'd wind up with. With or without big boobs, don't try to "force" anything.

Your Mom
12-02-2004, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boob jobs are the Big Christmas gift this year (http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11542387%255E13762,00.html) .

[/ QUOTE ]

A better Gift:

Planned Parenthood unveils 2004 greeting cards (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41687)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/choiceonearth04.gif

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/choicecard.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to interject abortion with Christmas or any other holiday is an awful thing to do.

Blarg
12-02-2004, 06:11 AM
It's a natural for Thanksgiving.

wacki
12-02-2004, 06:12 PM
If it makes you feel any better Dellathia, almost every girl I've ever been attracted to had small boobies. I love 'em!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be stupid. It amazes me how many girls think this. I had a girl I was absolutely crazy about. I was extremely attracted to her. After the first time I got done licking her boobs she said to me "You don't like them?" I was shocked, I literally attacked her boobies and she still thought I didn't like them. I told her "No, they are proportional to your body." That was a big mistake, because she was really skinny and took that the wrong way. In the end it didn't work out, but to this day I still get warm inside thinking about her. She was amazing. So no matter how much you believe it, your boobs are not the problem.

You either haven't met the right person, or your doing something wrong. This may not be relevant to you, but children of controlling parents will often go well into their college years without ever being involved in a relationship. Even when they do get involved in a relationship they are very rarely intimate ones. Psychological problems can really hamper your ability to get involved in a relationship, no matter how badly you want one.

It really sounds to me that you need to take a look at yourself. You might be suffering from depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, social anxiety, or some other problem. It's not a big deal if you are because about 20% of females your age are. You might need medication (even if it's only to get you out of a temporary slump) or you might just need a good psychologist/psychiatrist to talk to. If you get one of those make sure you get one you click with. Bad psychologist/psychiatrist can do more harm than good, but the good ones can work wonders. Try one out and if it doesn't feel right switch to another. Good ones will constantly be educating you on what you need to be watching out for/how to think about things. They give you tools you need to get through life.

BusterStacks
12-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Well it's not your personality that's gonna get guys... oh wait. I think you can now safely say that you will never know if someone (boyfriend, employer, etc.) likes you, or your chest. BTW, we can tell if they're fake, and we don't like bringing fake tits home to our mothers, so be prepared to get treated the way you are projecting yourself.

sublime
12-03-2004, 07:37 PM
dellathia wore one of my favorite shirts to show off her new rack

http://blueumi.l33tsauce.net/favorite_t.jpg

chabibi
12-04-2004, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts

[/ QUOTE ]

im a young guy and i guess im a pretty shallow human being, i like tits just as much as anyone but i doubt your lack of them is the reason for this, the truth is most guys my age will bang a girl if she has a nice face/ass/legs and lots of guys (the ones who are not shallow) will apreciate a girl for her personality. if you lack all 4 things i listed i doubt BA will help you. if you have any of the following then you probably dont need the surgery

Dellathia
12-06-2004, 08:53 AM
sublime rocks /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

shtolky
12-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Ok...I am finally here, the expert boobyologist...my response. Why do guy love the boobie? I'll tell you why, because boobies make the world go round. There is nothing better then a well shaped boobie that just screams, "COME AND GET ME!" I mean boobies have infected popular culture to the point that on Ultimate Bet, there is a player named IHeartBoobies (by the way, this guy is like the world's leading expert on fun bags, if you see him online, usually at .50/1 ring games or heads up 1/2 limit games, ask him about boobies, he will educate you like never before on the form that is known as the boobie. Also ask him why he is whipped more than Kurt Warner...high comedy I tell you).

Now...I think the reason people like the boobie is because men are pigs and we need something to cling to (IheartBoobies will teach you more about this, I swear you haven't experienced anything like it). Everything we strive for is ultimately aimed at the boobie. The moral of the story is, I...LOVE...BOOBIES! And so do 99% of the people in this country. Do what feels right for you. Most important thing is to feel good about yourself. But, the pig side of men will love you for the BA, but I say, do what pleases you.

Am I gonna get banned...

p.s. Find IHeartBoobies, he will show you the way, I promise you he exists

lawfive
01-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Why was my avatar banned when there are many worse?

Peca277
01-07-2005, 04:23 PM
I love that this thread refuses to die... and that people are still giving advice more than 6 months after it was requested. On that note... go for the BA /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Zoltri
01-07-2005, 06:56 PM
I dont understand the fascination with breasts.

INeedBacker
02-27-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I have finally decided to get BA after a few years of contemplating it. I am 19 years old, but I am not going to get any bigger. I am EXTREMELY flat chested and have always been even after gaining weight. It's something I am constantly self conscious about and I finally decided to take action and I am very happy and excited about my decision.

My question though is this: Why is there so much emphasis on boobs in our society? Why are guys so infatuated and obsessed with them? Why do girls feel inadequate if they don't have any? I believe that is why BA exists in the first place.

I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts. I know getting BA will not cure all of my self esteem issues, but I believe it will make me more comfortable in my own skin and that is why I am doing it. I don't think BA is for everyone, however. When I first went to see my plastic surgeon, there was a girl in there for a BA consultation also and she was easily a C-cup and wanted breast implants among other procedures to her face. To me, she looked beautiful the way she was. But in my case, it's different. I really NEED BA because I look more like a boy than a girl and it greatly effects the way I see myself as a female.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were born that way so deal with it. Some guys like big boobs and some like smaller ones. I would be turned off by a girl with implants. If a guy falls in love with you,he is in love with the way you are,not your body. Breast implants are stupid. You should not worry about your small breasts. I like a girl whos the same way,but i think they are perfect . Don't let it get you down.... you say you dont feel feminine,but you have an ass and pussy. thats what guys mostly care about.

fimbulwinter
02-27-2005, 03:47 PM
small perky boobs are best.

also, BA can/will kill the sensitivity in your nipples. from what i understand some women like getting their nips licked...

don't do it

fim

Felix_Nietzsche
02-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Small chested women are better...
Small chested women rock in bed and they seem to like sex more. I don't know why but it has been true for me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Big chested girls just don't 'stack up' /images/graemlins/smile.gif against small chested women......
Maybe big boobs makes them more lazy. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blackjack
02-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Not this post again.

Why can't we just let it die.

Blackjack

MyMindIsGoing
02-28-2005, 07:36 AM
"Why is there so much emphasis on boobs in our society?"

I am pretty sure fat people think the same way about everyone talking about weight.

BarronVangorToth
02-28-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the kind of logical, sound advice that young girls do not need to hear.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com (http://www.BarronVangorToth.com)

mts
04-12-2005, 01:01 PM
if those are your boobs in your avatar then your doing just fine. i advise only to get a BA if your boobs are really deformed. Otherwise, NO!

larrondo
04-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I did a whole lot of research on this topic several years ago. As I'm sure you know, they don't last. You'll need to get follow up surgery every ten years or so, probably. I talked to a few women who had bad experiences, but the majority were pretty happy with them. I think it's smart not to go too big.

Good luck.

larrondo
04-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Wow. I didn't see how old this post was.

I guess it's been done, one way or the other (if this was a real post.)

sonny black
06-28-2005, 09:42 PM
because boobs rule

fluorescenthippo
06-29-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent read through all respones but hopefully someone already touched on how untrue this is. i think you just have a lack of confidence. a lot of guys like butt more than boobs anyways

Annorax
06-29-2005, 04:27 AM
Two things:

@Dellathia: Since everything's apparently decided and done, I realize I probably shouldn't post. But this needs to be said: Was there any chance that finding a guy who'd be attracted to you because of your personality and intelligence would've worked in favor of not getting the augmentation?

@Mods: This thread might be better off with the necro and all replies to it deleted, then the thread locked and stashed in a new "hall of fame" subforum or something to be preserved without further stupidity being injected into it.

stretch22
06-29-2005, 05:25 AM
First off,

"I have never been able to get close to a boy and that is largely because of my lack of breasts."

This is not true. I don't know why you think it is. Maybe you're not cute but I promise you it's not true that no one likes you solely because you're flat. Boobs will not attract any attention that you want. Your mentality frustrates me. What made you think your lack of boobs is the root of your lack of male interest? Have you considered the possibility that it is something else and that you are pinning it on this "predicament" that is easy to identify and leaves you with no feelings of responsibility? As a flat girl with no problem getting boys I can assure you that this is not the reason boys don't like you. There are lots of flat girls guys think are hot, keira knightly etc. And I'm sure you've considered this but do you want the boy who didn't like you and then changes his mind because you got breast augmentation? Men are stupid don't mold yourself to their image of what you should look like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/BlizzardofKevin/keira_knightly_1.jpg

stretch22
06-29-2005, 06:36 AM
hmmm I just looked at the date of this post. Well, I'm sure we're all dying to know: did you get them?

blaze666
06-29-2005, 06:40 AM
if she ever get's bored of them, she can use them as a buy in for the WSOP then.

Jihad
06-29-2005, 10:57 AM
If you did, i will have sex with you. You're welcome...

sonny black
06-29-2005, 12:24 PM
if you got them, can we get a screenshot, LOL.

Guthrie
06-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Since you've already made up your mind to have your body mutilated please have the courtesy to keep them covered up with a bulky sweater. There's nothing uglier than a couple of oversized bags straining to pop through the skin.

b00gal00ga
06-29-2005, 02:11 PM
check out her "fat" ass (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1758725&amp;Fo rum=,All_Forums,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main =1758725&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=12141&amp;daterange=&amp; newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev =#Post1758725)

JayLear
06-29-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't seen this thread until now, but I see it's gotten a great deal of response over a long period of time. I'm sure you're getting some creative responses, but I would caution you about lumping men under one umbrella. There are many different things that make a woman attractive and each man has his "type". I believe that perhaps while men certainly don't discourage your thought process, your insecurity is mostly in your head. Whatever happened, good luck.

popniklas
06-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Small natural breasts are a lot better than big fake ones. A LOT.

2+2 wannabe
06-29-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Small natural breasts are a lot better than big fake ones. A LOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this really isn't close

am i the only one annoyed that the original poster uses her own (well, actually not at all her own) rack for her avatar? where's the attention whore picture when you need it....

Jihad
06-29-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since you've already made up your mind to have your body mutilated please have the courtesy to keep them covered up with a bulky sweater. There's nothing uglier than a couple of oversized bags straining to pop through the skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

This angers me more than you will ever know....

TheKnife
07-01-2005, 01:27 PM
two words: Shana Hiatt mmmmmm haha

Monolith
07-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Hi there! It seems to me that boobs are to women what a penis is to men; if it's small, or if we think it is, compared to others, then we feel inadequate. Personally, I'm not a breast man, I'm a leg and derrier man. However, I think that you must do whatever it takes to make YOU feel comfortable with you, and forget the rest!

Cyrus
07-02-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do men have nipples ?

kurosh
07-02-2005, 02:12 PM
My ex-gf had huge natural tits. They're nice to look at but beyond that, it's not anything special. I wouldn't care if she lost them.

augie_
07-05-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think we should help out here by selecting the look we think would be best for Flat Chested. Review these photos (http://www.implantinfo.com/photocenter/plastic_surgeons/lifts.htm) and post the subject number you would choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man. Those are some nasty boobs.

ATbx22
08-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Dellathia do u need to get laid? I saw ur other post (nice ass by the way.) Look ur a adult women, so lets be adults about this and ill be the guinea pig and give u some action. Ill play hard to get if that will get u going. U can PM if u like. I thought ill help, cause thats y we are all here, to help one other.

Annorax
08-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Die.

James.
08-22-2005, 03:54 PM
they nurture even the most powerful segments of society at very impressionable stages of human development.

Colonel Kataffy
09-17-2005, 04:15 PM
thanks, i haven't seen this thread in while.

TomCollins
09-27-2005, 07:56 PM
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(also, this thread is useless without pictures)

robber baron
09-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Small boobs can be great too. I love girls w/ small boobs, they usually have big hard nipples which I like.

Besides, I hate the way impalnts feel. They are a big turn off. If you're flat, its okay just stay thin or get thin, there is nothing worse than a flatso (fat girl w/ no boobs)

SixT4
09-30-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone in my class asked our Biology teacher this question. They're there before it's decided whether we're male or female. Or something like that. Easier to give us all nipples and have them serve no purpose on men.

zabt
09-30-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(also, this thread is useless without pictures)

[/ QUOTE ]

*TT*
10-01-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone in my class asked our Biology teacher this question. They're there before it's decided whether we're male or female. Or something like that. Easier to give us all nipples and have them serve no purpose on men.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all have the same genitalia at first, labia &amp; scrotum is the same genetic footprint, clitoris and penis starts out the same as well.

So technically you are a hermaphrodite.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

cokehead
10-01-2005, 12:49 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doctor/nipplesmen.shtml

callmedonnie
01-20-2006, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Second, the thing girls don't understand is that guys just like boobs...little, big, round, small, huge...whatever we just like boobs so BA isn't necessary at all.

Third, EVERY guy likes nice natural breasts big or small but there is a large population of men that don't like fake ones at ALL. So if it's your intention to attract men this probably isn't the best way to go about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

what he said. ray zee too.

01-20-2006, 05:47 PM

Keepitsimple
01-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Dude, you dont need new breasts to get the attention of guys. I for example only look at eyes and butts.

01-20-2006, 06:19 PM

Keepitsimple
01-20-2006, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it because you don't want the girlies to SEE you looking at their breasts??? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif so u opt for the behind. just curious.. what makes a good EYEBALL? light eyes?

[/ QUOTE ]
Partly. No but ofc I see the boobs, but it doesnt trigger anything in me, atleast not on the same level as a tight ass. I am mainly looking for a twinkle in the eye. I want active horny eyes that look at me.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thats most important but if I can choose the eyes should be dark and the eyelids natural.

PokerBob
01-20-2006, 08:05 PM
it's all about getting comfortable with who you are. most 19 year olds aren't comfy with themselves, boobs or not, so you may be doing this a bit early in your life. i personally would rather have a girl with no breasts than fake ones. skin covered synthetic is creepy IMHO. that said, i hope it works out for you but remember, there is much more to being a woman than merely large breasts.

SackUp
01-21-2006, 02:11 AM
you guys realize this post is over 1.5 years old right? and she has either got the boobs or not. I was hoping this post was bumped with pics, but instead it is still as retarded as ever

01-21-2006, 03:04 AM

Keepitsimple
01-21-2006, 08:58 AM
haha nh sackup

mshalen
01-21-2006, 08:02 PM
I tought this thread would die of old age.

klonpucko
01-25-2006, 11:11 AM
girl posting on a poker strategy forum &gt; girl with big boobies

KingMedicine
01-25-2006, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's boobs or butt. the reason is because we can actually see the shape of them, and within reason, guess as to how firm/soft they are.

if your vagina was not covered by clothing, you wouldn't have to get a boob job.

cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

very very well put

demon102
04-09-2007, 11:52 PM
what the hell I started reading an relized that is was from 04 and the last poster was from 1 years ago

creamfillin
04-10-2007, 03:41 AM
lol @ this thread being unearthed

i think the BBV thread explains "why boobs" pretty well btw

jmill2511
04-10-2007, 07:36 AM
I found the thread title to be misleading.

mshalen
04-10-2007, 08:28 AM
This has got to be the all time zombie thread. This thing comes back from the dead every so often.

GoAheadRiverMe
04-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Did pics ever get posted? I'm not reading this whole damn thing if not.

schundler
04-10-2007, 06:06 PM
get em and post pics

CardSharpCook
04-10-2007, 06:24 PM
I once worked with a girl with breasts about the size of mine (I'm 6'3" 180). The entire time I worked with her I thought, "wow, she'd be cute if she actually had breasts". He'll she was cute... But I certainly couldn't see her as a woman, despite her having about a year on me. Meh? Some artist asked her to pose nude for some artist message about breast cancer and how women have different breast sizes and stuff. Silly artists. I thought that was amusing.

I like breasts. Big fan.

fluffpop62
04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Do you know what the crappiest thing about breast augmentation is? That men now think it's natural for breasts to be incredibly high and on top of each other. Natural boobs actually move when you're lying on your back.

PITTM
04-10-2007, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i read the OP and scrolled through 3 pages and saw no pics of girls. lame.

absoludicrous
04-10-2007, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i read the OP and scrolled through 5 pages and saw no pics of girls. lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

einbert
04-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Don't get breast implants. Instead, get a full diet plan and workout plan. Bust your ass for months and build your body into the way you want it to be. This will be more beneficial in finding a good man and will leave you feeling way better about yourself than buying a surgery will.

blutarski
04-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Here are the pics:

Redfooted Booby:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/221/454780919_81938df267_o.jpg

Masked Booby:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/252/454780913_b684a79b6d_o.jpg

Blue Footed:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/253/454780911_cbdb676e86_o.jpg

GoAheadRiverMe
04-11-2007, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know what the crappiest thing about breast augmentation is? That men now think it's natural for breasts to be incredibly high and on top of each other. Natural boobs actually move when you're lying on your back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for the record I am a fan of natural breast. But boobs are boobs and I still like to see them :-)

GoAheadRiverMe
04-11-2007, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here are the pics:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hawt

chicagoY
04-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Isn't it obvious? Breasts=a baby's survival. That's why they're prized by men. Our motivations are all unconscious of course as is most of our sexuality.

tailspin4540
04-11-2007, 05:17 AM
Is this thread in NVG by accident?