PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars reload.

David H
01-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Any speculation on when the next PS reload will be? Or are they going to be reducing the reloads now that they have introduced the VIP system?

RedWave
01-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Put question mark in subject line, please.

Overdrive
01-08-2006, 02:38 AM
They should give you another (*)asterik for this post.

You had me all excited there for a minute.

Kinda like a girl who invites you over to her place for drinks. Then she sits down next to you on the couch and puts her head on your shoulders and snuggles up to you and then - BAM - her cell phone rings and she says, "Oh that's my boyfriend, he's coming over in about 5 minutes, but thanks for coming by and having a drink with me. It's nice to have a FRIEND like you I can talk to."

What a damn letdown.........

fluff
01-08-2006, 02:45 AM
You are a donkey.

Grey
01-08-2006, 03:32 AM
I would also like to express my dislike, and possible hatred of the original poster.

SMB
01-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Not only does Stars appear to be down at the moment, we get this tease?

theRealMacoy
01-08-2006, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Put question mark in subject line, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

KSOT
01-08-2006, 06:09 AM
I am SOOOO pissed at myself for overlooking the last PS reload, it's insane. I didn't realize they were so rare...

uncleshady
01-08-2006, 07:55 AM
I am in this boat as well, especially since the last reload I had on file took like 3 hours to finish with the 2x points...

POKhER
01-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Mod, please change that star to "BONUS COCK
TEASER*"

was the last bonus PLAYER APPRECIATION one no? Stars are tighter than ducks, Geee give us some of our rake back you tight bitches!

havardma
01-08-2006, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

was the last bonus PLAYER APPRECIATION one no? Stars are tighter than ducks, Geee give us some of our rake back you tight bitches!

[/ QUOTE ]

Last bonus at Pokerstars was "3 Champions" (in november).

POKhER
01-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Ah yeh i see it, Read my stacked list from top to bottom oops. 18th of november... Geee Stars are tight with bonuses.

GoEAGLES
01-08-2006, 10:39 AM
this guy is a moron - should be banned from posting

checkmate36
01-08-2006, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I agree. I was even reaching for my neteller information. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

David H
01-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Haha-I knew "Pokerstars Reload." Would get more views than "Pokerstars Reload?"

Sorry to trick you guys like that. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

joeski19
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Haha-I knew "Pokerstars Reload." Would get more people to wish death on me than "Pokerstars Reload?"

It's fun to trick you guys like that. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

POKhER
01-08-2006, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
me? Lol thanks /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jbrochu
01-08-2006, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto - I just buzzed by here to check prior to pulling some funds from Stars and got all excited for nothing!

thing85
01-08-2006, 01:39 PM
You all seriously need to get out more if a thread title gets you so worked up...

MycroftX
01-08-2006, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You all seriously need to get out more if a thread title gets you so worked up...

[/ QUOTE ]

Reef
01-08-2006, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. It's about posting etiquette. OP says he intentionally wanted to trick everyone.

Benholio
01-08-2006, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. With a '?' you would only get views from people who could answer your question. Now you get views from a bunch of people who will hate you as well.

I never understood people who made incomplete or misleading thread topics for this reason. (ie: "Anyone know...." "What is the...." etc type crap)

smartalecc5
01-08-2006, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You had me all excited there for a minute.

Kinda like a girl who invites you over to her place for drinks. Then she sits down next to you on the couch and puts her head on your shoulders and snuggles up to you and then - BAM - her cell phone rings and she says, "Oh that's my boyfriend, he's coming over in about 5 minutes, but thanks for coming by and having a drink with me. It's nice to have a FRIEND like you I can talk to."

What a damn letdown.........

[/ QUOTE ]

thing85
01-08-2006, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. It's about posting etiquette. OP says he intentionally wanted to trick everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't affect my point...It's done, he tricked everyone, now it's time to move on. Really, no big deal. I personally had a good laugh because I wasn't expecting it to be a post about a new PS reload anyway.

Arnfinn Madsen
01-08-2006, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clear banning reason IMO, some of us use this forums for useful information and hate morons like you who hands out misleading information.

David H
01-08-2006, 09:41 PM
I sincerely apologize for wasting the...5 seconds of your time? That it took for you to click on this thread and find out I had a question.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Arnfinn Madsen
01-08-2006, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sincerely apologize for wasting the...5 seconds of your time? That it took for you to click on this thread and find out I had a question.

[/ QUOTE ]

My time wasn't that valuable, but if everyone had been such an attention whore prick as you and done such things intentionally, I would waste a lot of time finding the threads that have value for me. Thus, I seriously mean, you should be banned.

thing85
01-08-2006, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My time wasn't that valuable, but if everyone had been such an attention whore prick as you and done such things intentionally, I would waste a lot of time finding the threads that have value for me. Thus, I seriously mean, you should be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no reason to defend this guy since I don't even know him, but his thread topic was not technically incorrect. His post was extremely relevant to the title "Pokerstars Reload." It's not like he posted "Check out the new Pokerstars reload!" or "Pokerstars Reload 20% $200 max bonus." He stated the topic and posted on that topic. End of story.