PDA

View Full Version : stupid threads locked

mostsmooth
03-21-2006, 01:00 PM
can we get the stupid pointless just-posted-to-post-something threads locked and deleted immediately? please?
what has touched your penis today?
is there lint in your belly button?
how big is your pecker?
cmon, please?
and how about giving the OP some days off or something?

Clarkmeister
03-23-2006, 03:36 AM
Bad idea.

deacsoft
03-23-2006, 09:10 AM
As long as they're in OOT I see no problem with them. Sure they may be stupid to you and others, but I'm sure these threads are getting replies. The best way to comabt them is to just not reply causing them to hopefully fall of the front page.

I don't think it would be a good idea to have Mods locking them. Mods would then be forced to decide what's stupid and what's not to everyone who posts in that forum. That, of course, would not be possible and could potentially cause a lot of problems.

MrWookie
03-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Actually, the OOT mods do decide what's stupid and what's not. Observe the * system, and observe OP with one.

iSTRONG
03-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Many gold threads started with a stupid question... (how many 5 year olds?)

deacsoft
03-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I know I wouldn't want that job. Isn't OOT the place for strange, crazy, and sometimes stupid threads?

mostsmooth
03-23-2006, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I'm sure these threads are getting replies

[/ QUOTE ]
you can post pretty much anything in oot and get replies, this has been proven daily.

mostsmooth
03-23-2006, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, the OOT mods do decide what's stupid and what's not. Observe the * system, and observe OP with one.

[/ QUOTE ]
except i didnt post something stupid. allegedly i broke a rule though.