PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of Some Serious Help/Advice!

boogiemang
01-07-2006, 07:00 PM
So heres the story, I started playing online poker about 6 months ago seriously. I recently learned about Poker Office. Instead of buying the software I decided I would register a account at Empire and play 200 raked hands to get the software for free for a bonus. In an online poker novice mistake I used a friends Firepay to deposit the initial $50 into my Empire account to coinside with the bonus stipulations. Empire froze my account because you cannot use someone else's account to deposit money(my novice mistake).

I was wondering if maybe anyone else had any tips on how to get Poker Office. Do I pay the $80 to buy it?(please say no) Do I open an account on another site that has the bonus with my tiny bankroll? Is there any way people have a registration code that I can use instead of going threw all this?

also another question is has anyone else got their account frozen and what happens? I called the number and they had me email my drivers license which I just did. Since joining Empire I had already doubled the 50 and built up about 125 raked hands. Will I lose all that? what happens?....

I could really use any help at this point.

SamIAm
01-08-2006, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also another question is has anyone else got their account frozen and what happens? I called the number and they had me email my drivers license which I just did. Since joining Empire I had already doubled the 50 and built up about 125 raked hands. Will I lose all that? what happens?....

I could really use any help at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't worry about it. I can't imagine they'll keep your cash. You didn't do anything immoral or even wrong. You ARE a new player, and you DO deserve a bonus. (A bigger one than that, if you're playing on Empire. /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Just explain to them what happened. You can tell the complete and honest truth; you have nothing to hide. I'm convinced they'll help you straighten it out soon. You should get your account unfrozen and be allowed to play your remaining 75 raked hands to get the software.
-Sam