PDA

View Full Version : religion..

shhhnake_eyes
03-17-2006, 07:56 PM
i think ill write a religious book combining almost every religion into one main religion. instead of the breaking up religion has caused.. (much like a family tree).. im bringing it back together into one main one. who wants questions answered or who wants to write something in this thing?

what i write will basically be YES "made up things" that I BELIEVE are pretty much true

Hopey
03-17-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm sure your superior writing skills will win over millions of converts.

shhhnake_eyes
03-17-2006, 07:59 PM
writing skills?
im selling this on dvd. obviously nobody reads anymore

Hopey
03-17-2006, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
writing skills?
im selling this on dvd. obviously nobody reads anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, you might be on to something.

madnak
03-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Be sure to include special treatments people have to pay an arm and a leg for. In the interest of inclusion, of course.

shhhnake_eyes
03-17-2006, 08:12 PM
well the thing is.. you only have to donate 9% of ur income and not 10% that should make it better right there and people to convert

but on a serious note, im really doing this.. just need a catchy name for the title of the religion

Pauwl
03-17-2006, 08:31 PM
You should call it Neo-Calvinism. The main theme will be "If there is a heaven, then by joining you are predestined to go there".

bdypdx
03-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Writing a book won't work. Dude have you thought about how many books are out there?

You will need to be charismatic and develop a following. Write the book once you develop followers (and hopefully, rich/influential ones); and hopefully some of your "following" will write books and make movies, etc....THEN, you might be onto something.

Otherwise it's just another book. Surely Amazon will sell it if you can get it published.

hmkpoker
03-18-2006, 02:15 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1559500409.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

cambraceres
03-18-2006, 04:47 AM
I want to write a part!!

Can we make up crazy stories with illogical endings like the other religions have?

Mine will have basketball and a dirigible race!!

And the everlasting sanctity of OOT must make up a principle part of the overall dogmatic scheme

Cambraceres