PDA

View Full Version : Option to "Add to favourites" automatically any thread I reply to.

bodnotbod
03-17-2006, 05:14 PM
I'd like it if the software added any thread I post a reply to to my favourite threads automatically (ie, no need to click toggle). As a learning player I like to reply to "review my hand threads" and always want to see how awful my grunch was.

Obviously not everyone will want this, so it would have to be a user preferences checkbox to switch it on.

I'd also like to be able to add archived threads (on the archiveserver.twoplustwo...) to my favourites. Not because I expect to see anything new posted there (indeed, this is impossible) but because there's lots of great stuff there. OK, I've bookmarked them in my browser, but having them stored here would be nice.

Finally, thank you for the wonderful forums. I found them last week and have learned an awful lot. Superb resource.

bodnotbod
03-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, I only noticed it today; there's a box you can tick when you reply to a thread (though it has to be 'reply' not 'quick reply') that will add it to your faves when you press submit.

Surprised nobody told me about it. Maybe nobody else has noticed the darn thing either.

livinitup0
03-24-2006, 02:49 PM
It would really help if this was on the quick reply too....saves a click when all we want to reply is "nh" or "SIIHP" /images/graemlins/smile.gif