PDA

View Full Version : featus in fetu question

Trantor
03-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Do you believve removal of a featus in fetu mmoral in the same way as an abortion. I think not but am interested in anti-abotionists approach such a situation, morally.

Stu Pidasso
03-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Fetus in fetu is a rare condition in which a fetiform calcified mass often is present in the abdomen of its host, a newborn or an infant

Doesn't sound like there is life or even the potential for life.

Stu

Sharkey
03-15-2006, 07:34 PM
A fetus in fetu is nonviable, so hack away.

Trantor
03-15-2006, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fetus in fetu is a rare condition in which a fetiform calcified mass often is present in the abdomen of its host, a newborn or an infant

Doesn't sound like there is life or even the potential for life.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]
Not always lifeless. I posted this while watching a program with the in fetu body moving. Not viable but certainly a seperate organism alive while parasitic on the host featus. I have no moral problem with it's removal...just curious as to how others might approach the situation.

MidGe
03-15-2006, 10:04 PM
This is just another proof, that contradictorily to what a lot of christians believe, god has no issue with abortion. I believe abortion very often happens spontaneously, even when that is not desired by the mother. This seems evidence enough that god has no issue with abortion of foetus, imo.

pvn
03-17-2006, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is just another proof, that contradictorily to what a lot of christians believe, god has no issue with abortion. I believe abortion very often happens spontaneously, even when that is not desired by the mother. This seems evidence enough that god has no issue with abortion of foetus, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

People sometimes die of natural causes; therefore, it's OK to shoot people in the head.

Rduke55
03-17-2006, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People sometimes die of natural causes; therefore, it's OK to shoot people in the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes I love PVN.

MidGe
03-17-2006, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People always die, that's ending a person's life, unlike an abortion. There are specific comments in the bible regarding killing appropriateness (albeit conflicting ones), none about abortion afaik.