PDA

View Full Version : hollywood rigged?

cdlarmore
01-07-2006, 03:51 AM
I am not real sure where else to throw this post so if its to oot, toss it..
anyways,
I recently started playing hollywood poker also linked to euro and pookerroom, they offer sick bonuses, 500 percent to 1000 bucks, I have concerns about their gaming, I see 4 of a kind like once an hr... anyone else playing this site or hear anything? thanks
cdl

Leader
01-07-2006, 04:32 AM
I've played PR. Besides having horrible rake, the games are fine. 4 of a kind happen. It's not that usual.

jman220
01-07-2006, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
anyways,
I recently started playing hollywood poker also linked to euro and pookerroom, they offer sick bonuses, 500 percent to 1000 bucks, I have concerns about their gaming, I see 4 of a kind like once an hr... anyone else playing this site or hear anything? thanks
cdl

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats some overwhelming evidence you have there.

Leader
01-07-2006, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyways,
cdl

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats some overwhelming evidence you have there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that he has like 500 post. I was willing to chalk it up to a lapse in judgment. That was until I saw that he cross posted it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Overdrive
01-07-2006, 05:03 AM
No, Hollywood Poker, which is a skin of the Pokeroom network of course, is not rigged. I played there a little bit before they raised their rake to an absolutely criminal level, and I don't think the cards there were rigged.

The rake at Hollywood and pokerroom skins is rigged however. Especially if you are playing below 5/10 or so. There was a post here a couple days ago where a player had calculated that he was losing almost 2 big bets per 100 hand just to the rake alone there.

Leader
01-07-2006, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The rake at Hollywood and pokerroom skins is rigged however. Especially if you are playing below 5/10 or so. There was a post here a couple days ago where a player had calculated that he was losing almost 2 big bets per 100 hand just to the rake alone there.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is absurd. I played like 12K there on numerous bonuses at 3/6. Then I calculated it out and realized that I was only gaining like $.01 a hand over just playing at Party because the rake was like $.08 a hand higher.

cdlarmore
01-07-2006, 12:35 PM
overwhelming evidence? want me to send u a 500 hand history
quads 5 times
draws hitting 65 % of the time

DCWildcat
01-07-2006, 01:42 PM
rigged