PDA

View Full Version : Members online.

evans075
03-15-2006, 02:30 PM
I was a member of another forum unrelated to poker and when you clicked the poster to see his/her "profile" it showed if he/she was online or not. Is this possible to get applied to this forum?

Ryan Beal
03-15-2006, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was a member of another forum unrelated to poker and when you clicked the poster to see his/her "profile" it showed if he/she was online or not. Is this possible to get applied to this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

While it doesn't show on the profiles, you can always check the 'who's online' page. If you're curious about a particular user, just search for the name there. But do note that some users choose to keep their online status private.

Adding an online/offline status message to the profiles probably won't happen in the near future, as it would require a fair amount of code work on forum software which 2+2 may not be using much longer.

evans075
03-15-2006, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While it doesn't show on the profiles, you can always check the 'who's online' page. If you're curious about a particular user, just search for the name there. But do note that some users choose to keep their online status private.

Adding an online/offline status message to the profiles probably won't happen in the near future, as it would require a fair amount of code work on forum software which 2+2 may not be using much longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Thanks!

bobbyi
03-15-2006, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
While it doesn't show on the profiles, you can always check the 'who's online' page.

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, the "My Home" page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/login.php?Cat=0&myhome=1) (linked at the top of every page) lists all of your "friends" who are online. I believe it considers a "friend" to be anyone you've added to your addressbook.