PDA

View Full Version : pokerace not displaying stats on stars

bwana devil
03-14-2006, 01:13 AM
i have serious issues w/ my software. i import to PT and get all sorts of errors and thought it was a PT issue. i play a lot of rebuys on stars and just found out tonight that PT is importing the hands but pokerace isnt displaying the stats right.

where should i start to look to see about configuration? i went to preferences-layout mangager and set things up like i like them but it's not displaying on my tourney right now.

suggestions would be MUCH appreciated.

bwana

PokerAce
03-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Is PA Hud recognizing the tables?

bwana devil
03-14-2006, 01:24 AM
yes, it is. it flashes the other players' cards at show down. so i always run it while playing. in the corner it shows the table stats as "avg vpip: n/a, avg pfr: n/a"

thanks for the FAST response josh.

bwana

PokerAce
03-14-2006, 01:26 AM
Do you have any filters set in the preferences? If so, try turning them off to see if that makes a difference.

bwana devil
03-14-2006, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any filters set in the preferences? If so, try turning them off to see if that makes a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre a mother [censored] genious. if you were in the room, id kiss you on the cheek right now.

bwana

PokerAce
03-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Haha. Glad it's working. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bwana devil
03-14-2006, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Haha. Glad it's working. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel like ive been playing poker w/ one eye closed. ive won some decent sized tournies w/out the aid of PA and it has been soooo annoying not using it.

one freaking box i had checked. excuse me while i go bang my head repeatedly against a wall.

bwana

ps feel free to use any of the above as testimonials for your website. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

PokerAce
03-14-2006, 03:16 AM
Why didn't you email me or post after it didn't work the first time?

bwana devil
03-14-2006, 01:36 PM
i thought it was a PT issue. my PT is sooooo messed up. i have posted on the PT forum, got some personalized responses and still dont know what's going on. it sort of works but i just get errors out the ying yang.

bwana

PokerAce
03-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Oh, okay. I know Pat is really good with support, so you might want to give figuring out those errors a second shot.