PDA

View Full Version : late nba bet 1/6

CCx
01-06-2006, 11:03 PM
i just got back from a late dinner and getting sauced with the wife, so take this for what it's worth

sixers/lakers over 202.5 - last game of the road trip for the sixers who got banged up in phoenix last game, they will look to rebound here and finish the west coast swing on a positive note before heading home - kobe and allen matchups always equal scoring, especially this season because kobe is within .5 points of AI for the nba scoring lead, and ESPECIALLY tonight because kobe is coming back off a suspension that he was none too happy about...plus revenge situation for LA - the sixers still never play defense, and them only scoring 85 last game was out of character for this team that averages over 100 per game (and last game still totaled 200) - cwebb is a gametime decision but he was just being a bitch last game and didnt wanna run with the suns, if he plays tonite booyah, its on.. if not, what the hell am i gonna do the bet is IN

i bought a half to go down to 202 but dowhatchalike (doo doo, see guys and girls dancin, DOO DOO - talkhowyalike, DOO DOO, gowhereyalike, DOO DOO... how bout a nice bowl of cereal with some ice cold milk... eatwhatyalike, DOO DOO)

know what i mean? i'll be asleep before the game starts, but let's go over here and make some money...

.. if this pick loses i expect at least 5 members of this forum to call me a bad word

bills217
01-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Last 3 matchups between the teams have been 199, 185, and most recently 166...scaring me off.

I do lean to the over here, but I won't play it...202.5 is gone anyway. GL!

CCx
01-06-2006, 11:18 PM
203 still good /images/graemlins/grin.gif

badpokerplyr
01-06-2006, 11:21 PM
on this too tonight at 202.. gl! AI is good for 35 in this game, just need those other scrubs to make some hoops.

CCx
01-07-2006, 08:12 AM
119-93 got it done