PDA

View Full Version : bodog abuser

usi34
01-06-2006, 05:35 PM
If you get flagged for abusing Bodog's Bonus, can you create a new account and use the same neteller and receive the bonus again?
For instance, I was flagged for abusing it. Instead of getting 3pts on the dollar, i have to get 6pts. Can i just make a new name from a clean computer and use the same neteller?

BigPoppa
01-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Not onyl can you not use the same Neteller, but I also think they track IP addresses.

MycroftX
01-06-2006, 06:28 PM
I do $100 in bodog bonuses a month, sometimes less but never more than that.

How much in bonus money and how long, roughly, were you doing bonuses there before getting 'tagged'. Also you were warned first, correct? I'm just curious I dont wanna be tagged, if I were I wouldn't play there anymore, I'd show them!!!!

thnx usi34

usi34
01-07-2006, 06:25 PM
i abused the bonus pretty hard, but i understood you were warned first. i was never warned and i felt i should have been. I like bodog but because of this i will take my business elsewhere

TomCollins
01-07-2006, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i abused the bonus pretty hard, but i understood you were warned first. i was never warned and i felt i should have been. I like bodog but because of this i will take my business elsewhere

[/ QUOTE ]

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

csctiger2
01-13-2006, 09:02 AM
USI, were you cashing out then reloading? Or just loading more on top of money already in there? How long did you do it? And how much a month were you doing? They havent said anything to me yet after 5 months of hitting pretty hard.. But with the new site changes, I think im gonna abuse it hard till they tell me to stop.

Ted Metro
01-13-2006, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

</Bodog Caring>