PDA

View Full Version : Prima skins RiverBelle vs others

smallSEK
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm trying to build up my BR. I've already done Party and Paradise and will be doing Stars this weekend. I've looked at some of the other sign-up bonuses on the Prima network, but River Belle seems to be the best deal at 7x and $100(@50%)+$25 sign-up. Also it doesn't seem like it's contributed raked hands. Is this pretty much the best deal out of the Prima's or am I missing out on a better deal? I've looked over the sites at Bonuswhores, just wondering if they may not have updated or maybe have missed one site. Thanks for any info.

zimplitka
03-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Looks like a good one to me. If you are looking for quantity over quality, then PokerRewards has a 50% up to $200 bonus at 10x. I would do this one also, but I looked at the terms and conditions and it states that you can only take advantage of 1 promotion on the prima network. Anyone ever get the bonuses from more than one prima skin?

TCBSTEVE
03-10-2006, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like a good one to me. If you are looking for quantity over quality, then PokerRewards has a 50% up to $200 bonus at 10x. I would do this one also, but I looked at the terms and conditions and it states that you can only take advantage of 1 promotion on the prima network. Anyone ever get the bonuses from more than one prima skin?

[/ QUOTE ]Prima sites, Bet365,Goldenriviera and WildJack have good 5x bonuses. Nothing in their terms about one bonus only. I've done all 3. RiverBelle does have a one bonus only stipulation. If you havent done a Prima, do RB first and then the others.

lucksack
03-10-2006, 08:41 PM
You can usually do as many Prima sites as you want, although there are a few exceptions (sites that are somehow related to each other).

AltarBoyCHA
03-10-2006, 09:25 PM
yeah, poker rewards, virtual city, golden tiger, and a couple others are considered affiliated and will only allow you one account (they all offer 50%/$200). Poker rewards is the way most people go, because PSO/Boogster offer bonuses for them.

Spota
03-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Can I use the same email address and deposit from the same Neteller account at multiple prima sites?

I just cleared a small bonus at a Prima Skin and IIRC, there was a question asking me if I had other Prima accounts. Should I say NO to this, when I sign up at another Prima site?

TCBSTEVE
03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I use the same email address and deposit from the same Neteller account at multiple prima sites?

I just cleared a small bonus at a Prima Skin and IIRC, there was a question asking me if I had other Prima accounts. Should I say NO to this, when I sign up at another Prima site?

[/ QUOTE ]Say yes, you have to use the same alias at all Prima skins.