PDA

View Full Version : Party withdrawal for Pokerstars Bonus

zimplitka
03-10-2006, 12:29 PM
I am currently working on Party's IGMPAY bonus, but should have it finished tonight. I am planning on withdrawing the money immediately following completion of the bonus to neteller and then pushing the money into Pokerstars for the reload bonus. Will Party see me as a bonus chaser and freeze my account since I am withdrawing so quickly?
Should I try to withdraw under a certain amount to avoid hassles? I know a few sites make you verify your account if you withdraw $500 and over but I would really like to take full advantage of the Pokerstars bonus and my entire roll is at Party.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Davey
03-10-2006, 12:32 PM
You dont have to worry. Just cash out.

WLVRYN
03-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Party has very quick cashouts, and doesnt care if you pull your money out right away. You shouldnt have any problems getting your money into Pokerstars before monday.

plonker
03-10-2006, 05:19 PM
I can third that. Ver y quick cashouts and no questions ever asked.

somapopper
03-10-2006, 06:19 PM
actually don't cash out, party's got a bonus too. It's like mana from the heavens around here. I feel like making out with the internet.

MexKrax
03-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Depending on when you made your deposit it could take awhile for your cashout to clear. When you make an IGMpay deposit Part will hold all your cashouts until the IGMpay deposit clears which takes 3 or 4 business days. So if you deposited yesterday you're probably not going to get the money in your NETeller account by Monday. If you deposited on Monday you should have the cash in your NETeller account less than 6 hours after you cash out.