PDA

View Full Version : VC Bonuses and monthly reload Questions

Kinja
03-10-2006, 07:17 AM
The network is offering a nice sign-up bonus (100% 500$ max)and a monthly reload bonus as per bonus whores. I checked it out and the mid-limit limit games are wild in the evening hours for this Canadian. And the Omaha pot-limit games are also wild. I am curious as to why this network is never mentioned here and the bonus has not been talked about much? Any thoughts or comments are appreciated as I am thinking about moving there for a few months as Party is getting on my nerves and I need a break from them. Thanks and I'm a newbie poster so please forgive my ignorance where appropriate.

Sqwrlking
03-10-2006, 08:32 AM
If VC is Victor Chandler, then it's on the Tribeca network. Same as Doyle's room. The Tribeca network has bonuses that depend on contributed rake rather than raked hands, which I assume is the reason they are less popular.

MadMat
03-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Anyone know if "unmentionable" is availible through VC ?

Was thinking about hitting up these reloads too!

Mat

Iq75
03-10-2006, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if "unmentionable" is availible through VC ?

Was thinking about hitting up these reloads too!

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

i signed in 2 months ago and no affiliate offered rakeback back then.

The software is hidious (slow and looks stuped). The games are ok i guess, but now that pokertracker is working in there and these new bonuses, i assume that they will become thougher.

Kinja
03-10-2006, 01:44 PM
thanks for the input.... for 5/10 and 10/20 limit its all good and should be rapid to clear the bonus.... I like the software,the tables are visually pleasing to my eye and I feel comfortable there, going to run with it see how it goes...