PDA

View Full Version : Party VIP

Halo7
03-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Heya, I know this horse has been beat to death, but I thought I would show you Party's premium support team in action. I generated 6860 regular party points in February (which came up to about 2800 MGR) so I sent this off to vip@partypoker.com:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I just wanted to make sure I would be added to the VIP program at the next enrollment based on my February play.

[/ QUOTE ]

They responded:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting the Customer Care Team.

I have had a looking into your account and I am afraid that your February play will not qualify you for the VIP Club. You will need to increase your play significantly before we will consider your account for VIP status.

Kind Regards,

Catriona Byrne
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, OK, I guess I didn't play enough, so I respond with:

[ QUOTE ]
How many regular party points do I need to generate to be eligible for VIP?
I have 4000 so far in March. If I have an exact number to try to shoot for then I can try to increase my play.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally they respond with:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

We see that your recent performance has contributed to 6860 PartyPoints in the month of February which satisfies our requirements for our system to accept you as a new VIP player. You will be upgraded to a VIP player at the earliest possible date. As of now we cannot confirm a day for you please allow up to 7 days to complete the categorization. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP team.

Serkan
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell knows if I will actually end up in it. /images/graemlins/confused.gif LOL.

Halo7

Barrin6
03-10-2006, 02:32 AM
What limits did you play?

Halo7
03-10-2006, 01:10 PM
In February, I played 500 $55 SNGs and 40 $109 SNGs. Thats why I was kinda surprised with the first email hehe.

Halo7

Push_Fold
03-10-2006, 03:39 PM
First email looks like standard Party CS rep - I wouldn't even pay attention to what they said. Second one is VIP team which seem to be more on top of the ball.

sui generis
03-10-2006, 11:23 PM
I had the same thing happen. Emailed once, got the standard "play more" response. Emailed against asking for specifics, automatically told I was in the program. I'm still not sure how to check that I'm actually "in" this program, but oh well.

Let me know if they make your partypoker client bright VIP-ness so I know what to look for.

-eric