PDA

View Full Version : Party Welcome Back Bonus

KneeCo
03-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Friend of mine who signed up through instant bankroll with me in June, won some money then cashed out and stoped playing.

Few months later, they gave him about $15 free. He lost it in a day.

Today, he got this:

Dear XXXX,

Now's the perfect time to return to PartyPoker.com - we've made tons of improvements to the site and there are even more mega prizes up for grabs.

Welcome back bonus

To say ‘thanks’ and welcome back, we’re giving you a special gift - 20 USD – that’s already waiting in your account right now.*

BonusPros_com
03-09-2006, 11:23 PM
$20? I wonder if they feel the pressure from pokerstars recent successful growth. Yet still PS doesnt have a regular sign up offer.

TCBSTEVE
03-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Sent me one for $35, my wife $20.

CountDuckula
03-10-2006, 02:59 AM
I just got $35, myself.

-Mike

Photoc
03-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Wow, I just got the email delivered to my inbox while reading this thread. I got $50!

Redwing
03-10-2006, 03:55 AM
I had moved my funds away from PP, and I got this offer also ($50). I see the funds are available to me on Sng's. How does it work if I don't meet the raked hands requirement, but increase the $50 to...say $100 in SnG's? I know they'll take away $50 due to the fact that I don't meet the raked hands requirement. Do they let me keep the amount over $50?

KSOT
03-10-2006, 04:02 AM
I swear it feels like Party goes out of their way to shaft me.

arcticfox
03-10-2006, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do they let me keep the amount over $50?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can cash out your winnings at any time, although think you lose the $50 to play with as soon as you do this. You keep the winnings even after the end of the bonus expiry period.

froggy527
03-10-2006, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I swear it feels like Party goes out of their way to shaft me

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course having a couple of thousand sitting in my account
didn't help!

S&SGW
03-10-2006, 12:42 PM
My husband got this e-mail (he has not been on PP for months):

<font color="blue">Now's the perfect time to return to PartyPoker.com - we've made tons of improvements to the site and there are even more mega prizes up for grabs.

Welcome back bonus

To say ‘thanks’ and welcome back, we’ve added a special gift to your account - 30% up to 100 USD.

Here’s how you can cash in:
Simply make a minimum real money deposit of at least 50 USD from March 9, 2006 (10:30 ET) to March 25, 2006 (11:59 ET) using bonus code 30TO100March06.</font>

At least some of you are getting free money.

I of course got nada...

-S&amp;SGW

Overdrive
03-10-2006, 12:53 PM
I got Party's PATHETIC $50 'comeback' offer. Party sure is sucking with the player incentives lately. Too many other sites around with better offers for me than this to bother myself with their lousy $50 offer.

Booo Party /images/graemlins/frown.gif

midwestkc
03-10-2006, 01:34 PM
if you don't care about the $50, go use it to enter a SNG, or a MTT and try to turn it into some real $$.

WhiskyRiver
03-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know if the entry fees for SNG's count towards the rake? I've got an e-mail out to support, but thought maybe someone here would know. BTW, $35 here, no deposit necessary.

HeyWhatIsWrong?
03-10-2006, 01:54 PM
I have another formula, 3x 15% upto $75, I'll post the whole description here for those who care:

[ QUOTE ]
One Deposit. Three Bonuses. It's really simple.

* To claim your first bonus, all you need to do is use bonus code 15TO75MAR when you make your first deposit between March 10 - March 16, and we'll give you a 15% up to 75 USD bonus. Play 10 times the bonus amount in terms of raked hands within seven days of making the deposit and the bonus is yours.
* However, if you're quick and play your raked hands within the first three days of making your deposit, not only will you claim your first bonus but you will also be eligible for a second matching bonus (no additional deposit required). To claim the second bonus, just play another 15 times the bonus amount in terms of raked hands on the next three days. This will also make you eligible for a third matching bonus.
* To claim your third bonus, play another 20 times the bonus amount in terms of raked hands within another three days.

Terms and Conditions

The 15% Deposit Bonus will ONLY be applied on your first deposit valid until 23:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, March 16, 2006. You must use the bonus code "15TO75MAR" on the Deposit Screen where you enter the amount of the deposit.

Minimum deposit is $50. You can deposit using any of the deposit options available at the Cashier.

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to ten (10) times the Bonus Amount within seven (7) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

You will only be eligible for a second bonus offer if you meet your release requirements for the first bonus offer in three days. No further Deposit is required for the second bonus offer. To claim this bonus, you need to play 15 times the bonus amount in terms of raked hands within 3 days.

You will only be eligible for a third bonus offer if you meet your release requirements for the second bonus offer in three days. No further Deposit is required for the third bonus offer. To claim this bonus, you need to play 20 times the bonus amount in terms of raked hands within 3 days.

Players, who meet the release requirements for the first bonus offer within three days but do not meet the release requirements for the second bonus offer, will NOT be eligible for the third bonus offer.

The bonus amount on all three offers will be the same and will be determined by your deposit.

This first bonus amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands play equal to ten (10) times the Bonus Amount within seven (7) days to release this bonus.

This second bonus amount will automatically be added to your Real Account after you play raked hands equal to fifteen (15) times the bonus amount within another three (3) days. This bonus will be added to your account on the day after you have met the release requirements.

This third bonus amount will automatically be added to your Real Account after you play raked hands equal to twenty (20) times the bonus amount in a further three (3) days. This bonus will be added to your account on the day after you have met the release requirements.

The second bonus offer starts on the day after you have cleared you first bonus offer. If you clear your first bonus in one day, you will be eligible for the second bonus offer on the second day.

The third bonus offer starts on the day after you have cleared you second bonus offer. If you clear your second bonus in one day, you will be eligible for the third bonus offer on the second day.
For example:

You make a deposit of $100 on March 10 using bonus code '15TO75MAR'.

$15 is then added to your Bonus Account. To release this bonus into your Real Money account, you must play 150 raked hands within 7 days.

However, if you play 150 raked hands within three (3) days (by March 13, 23:59 ET), you will be eligible for a second bonus offer of $15.

You do not need to make any more deposits! The second bonus offer of $15 will be added to your Real Money account only if you play 225 raked hands (15 times the Bonus Amount) by March 16, 23:59 hours (ET) within 3 days from the start of the second bonus offer.

By meeting the requirements for the second bonus offer, you are now eligible for a third bonus offer of $15.

This bonus amount will be added to your Real Money account only if you play 300 raked hands (20 times the Bonus Amount) by March 19, 23:59 (ET).

If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making the qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

In case of a deposit by any method where funds are not credited to your account instantaneously, the deposit must be initiated during the validity of the offer. The bonus will be added to your bonus account when the funds are credited to your account.

Hands played at tournament tables, play money tables or on private tables will not be included in calculating the number of hands played for releasing the Bonus Amount.

These offers cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer.

In addition, PartyPoker.com's Standard Promotional Offer Terms &amp; Conditions apply, except as otherwise specified above.

[/ QUOTE ]

(sorry for the lack of alineas, I just pasted their text here)

jschaud
03-10-2006, 03:22 PM
i got the same as above, but it was 25% to $100. pretty cool. 4500 raked for $300 isnt too bad.

Davey
03-10-2006, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if the entry fees for SNG's count towards the rake? I've got an e-mail out to support, but thought maybe someone here would know. BTW, $35 here, no deposit necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tournament fees do not count as raked hands. You need to play at the cash tables. Which sucks for me too because I stopped playing limit but I guess I have to again.

WhiskyRiver
03-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Yea, just got the e-mail. It also came with a really handy explanation of what a rake is...