PDA

View Full Version : Belterra Bound!!!!!

steamboatin
01-06-2006, 02:06 PM
going up river for a change should be there around 3 PM.

Fat guy in a flowered shirt wearing a sporty grey tweed hat.

Available for autographs and gratuities accepted.

Nate.
01-09-2006, 02:13 AM
Trip report? C'mon, something besides you losing half that O8 pot must have happened.

steamboatin
01-09-2006, 10:13 AM
No pretty uneventful. They have started spreading a 2-10 spread limit holdem game that was sweet. Belterra has a nice poker room. I don't think the games are as big as Caesar's IN except the NL which I have never played. But overall the dealers are good and the games are good.

The only reason I don't go there more often is the drive. I am afraid of falling asleep on the way home.

I got a seat at a 3-6 game at 4 PM, moved to the spread limit at 4:30, and they started the 3-6 Omaha about 8 PM and I played it until it broke about 3 AM. I played spread limit again until 4:30 AM and would have played longer but I have this terrible fear of dying in a car wreck so I decided to leave before I got too sleepy to drive home.

Getting crushed to death in a twisted, burning hunk of steel is -EV and the MRS doesn't like it when I stay out all night but she does like it when I stop and get us a nice breakfast.

I ended up down about $18 for the evening. Up $4 at 3-6, down $192 at Omaha (I am a fish in the Omaha game)up $108 at 2-10 sread limit holdem, up $64 at nickel slots (took a long walk after losing half a pot in Omaha because I was steaming) so I think that made me down $18 for the evening had a nice time and will head back for some more Omaha ASAP.